Waiting room

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Oooo exciting! I think you need like a "The Oracle" flair or something on here, you always seem to have answers and are quick to respond. I appreciate your contributions!
Check the palsapp to see what your status is. I'm guessing it is close and may deliver by the end of next week.
Sponsored

Group_44

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum,80 Triumph TR8, 69 Jag XKE 2+2
Check the palsapp to see what your status is. I'm guessing it is close and may deliver by the end of next week.
That requires Palsapp to update there website, my BS was delivered this morning, according to Palsapp they haven't even picked it up yet.

mindleak

Outer Banks
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
I've been checking it like every 5 minutes lol but so far just tells me "VIN Number Not Found. The Unit may have been moved by another Carrier or not yet released to Carrier. "

mdketch06

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150, 71 Mach 1
Window sticker is acknowledgement of build being pulled for scheduling. It could be parts constraints or could be timing. Try searching again and perhaps have your dealer/manager look into it, they have full visibility for their allocations.
I spoke with the dealership and they say they expect it sometime in September. I was worried about more delays because I ordered with pretty much everything that is causing delays.

Moonroof
360+
Tow package

I just thought I might be in the clear when I didn't get another dreaded delay email this week.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I've been checking it like every 5 minutes lol but so far just tells me "VIN Number Not Found. The Unit may have been moved by another Carrier or not yet released to Carrier. "
That's also possible that the carrier is not in palsapp. I'd still consider it a good thing.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I spoke with the dealership and they say they expect it sometime in September. I was worried about more delays because I ordered with pretty much everything that is causing delays.

Moonroof
360+
Tow package

I just thought I might be in the clear when I didn't get another dreaded delay email this week.
It's just been so weird that builds in June sit, while builds from July plus seem to roll in.

Group_44

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum,80 Triumph TR8, 69 Jag XKE 2+2
Get a hold of the dealer, they are the only source of up to date transit information.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
It's just been so weird that builds in June sit, while builds from July plus seem to roll in.
Same pattern done on F150s and big Bronco. If a built unit gets sent to yard waiting customer gets silent treatment and Ford acts like waiting customers dont exist. Units sitting in yards not a priority. That how Ford does it. Order a new Ford could happen to you. Buyer beware.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Same pattern done on F150s and big Bronco. If a built unit gets sent to yard waiting customer gets silent treatment and Ford acts like waiting customers dont exist. Units sitting in yards not a priority. That how Ford does it. Order a new Ford could happen to you. Buyer beware.
Let's hope the move to order priority over retail model can expedite the process and get things back on track.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
Let's hope the move to order priority over retail model can expedite the process and get things back on track.
Ford needs to improve customer experience to keep customer satisfaction in the good category when excessive delays occur. They just don't have that focus/perspective. We all know every car manufacturer is affected by supply chain issues. But there is no excuse that Ford gives silent treatment, ignores, and shuns waiting customers. Zero excuse for treating customers that way and they own that one.

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Escape
My Badlands has been sitting in a Mexican field since 6/4! Have had no word of any progress since. Tracker still shows "In Production" nothing else! Window sticker indicates nothing! I ordered on March 24 and I'm extremely frustrated. I have purchased 18 NEW Ford vehicles since 1981; including TBirds, Mustangs, Explorers, F150, Rangers, Fusion etc. Many of which were my special orders. NEVER had to wait like this!! I understand parts shortages etc.; but you would think FORD could at least give a little info as to what to expect! I'm pissed!!

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
but you would think FORD could at least give a little info as to what to expect! I'm pissed!!
Yep zero info, zero consideration for waiting customers, complete disregard for the ppl in limbo waiting, nothing. Then they have the nerve to immediately build and ship complete vehicles weeks later? I get it @Ford Motor Company I the custom does not matter. If you are trying to really piss off customer and drive them away you are succeeding!!

Bronclahoma

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
These Ford rants are wearing me out. In case these folks haven't noticed the pandemic has produced shortages everywhere. I've been trying to get a broken window in my home replaced since May. I'm lucky to have a BS since April. I have another on order since 2-16, but I'm not online constantly acting like a cry baby. Unit has a vin and was shown in production on 6-10. This week the dealer says it is built, but when I check the Ford tracker it still shows in production. I tend to think the dealer's info is correct. I'll be fine if I get it or not. This is something I want, don't necessarily need. Wants and needs are different.

Shempy

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Typically when it starts to jump around it's getting close to delivery. Probably updated rail to carrier if I had to guess. It changes on Fridays.
Mine would change every Monday for 3 weeks before it was delivered.

zatguy

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Read this this morning… 26 week supply chain time frame for chip makers to automakers.

“There’s also been some good news upstream in the semiconductor supply chain. Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co.’s CEO, C.C. Wei, said in April that he expects the semiconductor shortage for the company’s automotive customers, which are chipmakers such as NXP and Texas Instruments, to be greatly reduced by the third quarter. The automotive value chain for chips starts at a wafer firm like TSMC, which then sells to a chip firm such as NXP or Renesas, which then sells to a Tier 1 auto supplier such as Visteon or Lear, which then sells a completed module for part of a vehicle to the automaker. This chain takes about 26 weeks, according to Ford, which means that the extra supply TSMC said is coming in the third quarter probably will not reach automaker assembly plants until late 2021 or the first quarter of 2022.”

https://apple.news/AR2R7IR6cRBOR96O_4brHDQ
Sponsored