OP
SM05

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
I will blow sunshine. If it says 8/30 and waiting expect it next week or early the week after. Exactly how mine went down
Well... it says it shipped. Hot damn. I still don't trust that it did considering I had added every possible show stopper feature to my order. lol
Sponsored

SKBanister

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport

KAnoe

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger, 2017 Subaru Crosstrek
Well, I’m out as Giddy-Up arrived after 150 days.

First thanks to the group! The input here gives great insight on what to look for and motivation to wait it out. I have tried to address some threads subjects that I have seen over my time in the WR.

Order timeline:
Order: 1 May 21
Vin: 27 Apr – 57 Days
Production: 12 Jul – 133 Days
Built/Shipped: 15 Jul 21 – 136
Delivery: 29 Jul 21 - 150 Days (14 days in shipping)

For the group. BL/BL loaded. MSRP – Xplan, insurance up $5 a month from a 2017 Subaru Crosstrek with just over 100K that I got $11,900 better than Carvana & CarMax. I must say I had limited to no contact from the dealer until about a week ago (They did address any questions when I asked). I walked in a gave them the B&P to start our relationship after getting referred to them. The end state is they were not pushy on the sale to the point that they did not even have my BS ever hit their website.

My takeaway for who gets in the saddle first is number one LUCK. I get the dealer size and other variables, with that said my dealer is a small dealer in Maine and I can clearly see that Giddy-Up sprinted ahead of the herd in some cases even with the RCM chip, moonroof, and trailer hitch issues.

Other Notes: It does have the hood liner, engine cover, and both 12-volt ports.

Installed:
Body side molding
Floor Liner All-Weather Floor Mats
Cosilee Central Armrest Storage Box
Side Window Deflector

Pending install:
Vinyl Letters Overlay (Bronco Carbon fiber – Bronco Sport Black)
Vinyl Hood Accents Stripes
Hood Protector - Aeroskin II, Textured
Fifteen52 (Ordered over 8 weeks ago, still pending arrival)
Ford Emblem Overlay Badge Decal (black)
PPF Pillars front end and Pillars
Window Tinting (front to match back)

Future Installs
BFG KO2 245/65/17 Replace when 235/65 R17 A/T Off-Road Tire at end of life.
Rhino-Rack - Pioneer Platform (52X49) Out of Stock

I hope this helps others stay positive and ready to Giddy-Up and hang on!

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 1627691402426

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Well, I’m out as Giddy-Up arrived after 150 days.

First thanks to the group! The input here gives great insight on what to look for and motivation to wait it out. I have tried to address some threads subjects that I have seen over my time in the WR.

Order timeline:
Order: 1 May 21
Vin: 27 Apr – 57 Days
Production: 12 Jul – 133 Days
Built/Shipped: 15 Jul 21 – 136
Delivery: 29 Jul 21 - 150 Days (14 days in shipping)

For the group. BL/BL loaded. MSRP – Xplan, insurance up $5 a month from a 2017 Subaru Crosstrek with just over 100K that I got $11,900 better than Carvana & CarMax. I must say I had limited to no contact from the dealer until about a week ago (They did address any questions when I asked). I walked in a gave them the B&P to start our relationship after getting referred to them. The end state is they were not pushy on the sale to the point that they did not even have my BS ever hit their website.

My takeaway for who gets in the saddle first is number one LUCK. I get the dealer size and other variables, with that said my dealer is a small dealer in Maine and I can clearly see that Giddy-Up sprinted ahead of the herd in some cases even with the RCM chip, moonroof, and trailer hitch issues.

Other Notes: It does have the hood liner, engine cover, and both 12-volt ports.

Installed:
Body side molding
Floor Liner All-Weather Floor Mats
Cosilee Central Armrest Storage Box
Side Window Deflector

Pending install:
Vinyl Letters Overlay (Bronco Carbon fiber – Bronco Sport Black)
Vinyl Hood Accents Stripes
Hood Protector - Aeroskin II, Textured
Fifteen52 (Ordered over 8 weeks ago, still pending arrival)
Ford Emblem Overlay Badge Decal (black)
PPF Pillars front end and Pillars
Window Tinting (front to match back)

Future Installs
BFG KO2 245/65/17 Replace when 235/65 R17 A/T Off-Road Tire at end of life.
Rhino-Rack - Pioneer Platform (52X49) Out of Stock

I hope this helps others stay positive and ready to Giddy-Up and hang on!

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 1627691402426
Yee haw! Happy for you brother! Keep believing folks. It's worth the wait. May need to take some branch forks in the road but it's worth the wait. Enjoy the ride Kanoe and thanks for the post and details.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Well... it says it shipped. Hot damn. I still don't trust that it did considering I had added every possible show stopper feature to my order. lol
Congrats! Its built complete and on a train heading north!!

Justinahern

Outer Banks
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
07/23/21, just ordered a BS OB, OB Pkg (no moonroof), with 360+. The dealer is telling me 16-20 weeks. That seems rather optimistic but we shall see...
I ordered the same - what color ext/int did you go with? Did you get a confirmation from Ford or a priority code from your dealer? I ordered a few days later in CT and was told eight weeks - maybe earlier if the 360+ doesn't hold it up. Fingers crossed for the both of us.

Jimmy59

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I ordered the same - what color ext/int did you go with? Did you get a confirmation from Ford or a priority code from your dealer? I ordered a few days later in CT and was told eight weeks - maybe earlier if the 360+ doesn't hold it up. Fingers crossed for the both of us.
I ordered OB with Navy Pier & Area 51. I got an email confirming my order from Ford on 07/23. Nothing since then.

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB
It looks like I might be moving out of the waiting room here in a few weeks. My BS BB with BB and Tow Pkg was finally built on 7/30. The ETA says August 31, 2021. So, if everything goes well, I may finally have it around August 20th or so. It will be a 6+ month time from order to delivery if it comes after the 15th of August.
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room BS BB with BB pkg Built

Last edited:

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
It looks like I might be moving out of the waiting room here in a few weeks. My BS BB with BB and Tow Pkg was finally built on 7/30. The ETA says August 31, 2021. So, if everything goes well, I may finally have it around August 20th or so. It will be a 6+ month time from order to delivery if it comes after the 15th of August.
Congrats man that's solid! I'd bet more like the 10th.

OP
OP
SM05

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
Congrats! Looks like you and I were on the same track. Hope you get it in soon.

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB
Congrats man that's solid! I'd bet more like the 10th.
That would nice as that is my B-Day...however I don't see it going from Mexico to NY State that quick.

ChefDank

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Actually, I got frustrated with the Bronco Sport hunt back in March and found a RAV4 Adventure two hours away. It was red, blackout package, and well-equipped. The deal was amazing for a Toyota, about $4500 under MSRP, coming in at ~$32ish.
I drove to the dealership, fully expecting to come home with it, but declined after the test drive. The 8-speed auto was horrible, always hunting and shifting, was too busy for me.
Yeah I test drove a Tacoma TRD before the Bronco Sport. And it was a nice looking truck I didn't like the ride and the interior felt lacking for me. ?‍♂ That's what makes buying vehicles fun and frustrating at the same time and we all have different needs, wants, and opinions