First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Yeah the bonco6g forums blowing up over that one.

WildFord

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS BL
hardly can blame them, I'd be rather o_O

I wish they honor those who ordered, especially they waited 2 yrs already, these people should get priority parts allocation through the production process.

Then clear those order bank out and no longer accept reservation.

It appears that all this is due to the limitation of parts for those desirable options?? this will probably drive up the price for those desirable options. Or, make accounting easier, make a "special edition" with those options but show as limited production and based on first come first serve. I think the dealer allocation system has to go away if customers are "ordering".

Perhaps the car market will slow down and things will settle down to a "new normal".

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
It’s been a strange ride for sure. I reserved in the fall of 2020. Just got my VIN on Thursday. Granger had 122 out of the remaining 475 scheduled on Thursday. All are either Base models, Heritage Editions, or Badlands with the manual transmissions. The odd part is the Heritage comes standard with the SAS package except for the wheels. Would leave you to believe it’s the forged wheels from China that are the problem. Badlands and Heritage share much of the axles, gearing, and lockers as the Sasquatch.

OuterBanks25

Outer Banks
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport
Thankfully it's nowhere near this bad for the Bronco Sport considering we only had to wait five months for ours compared to one or two years for a full-size. Plus, it's too much vehicle for us to drive anyway and having a bouncy body-on-frame truck platform underneath is a deal-breaker. They're cool in all but the Bronco Sport/Maverick fit our needs quite well and are very affordable. I do feel sorry for anyone who special-ordered right when the ordering books were opened almost three years ago and are still waiting! You're better off just getting a used one off the lot if you want one bad enough. It'll come at a price though considering it'll more than likely be marked up.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thankfully it's nowhere near this bad for the Bronco Sport considering we only had to wait five months for ours compared to one or two years for a full-size. Plus, it's too much vehicle for us to drive anyway and having a bouncy body-on-frame truck platform underneath is a deal-breaker. They're cool in all but the Bronco Sport/Maverick fit our needs quite well and are very affordable. I do feel sorry for anyone who special-ordered right when the ordering books were opened almost three years ago and are still waiting! You're better off just getting a used one off the lot if you want one bad enough. It'll come at a price though considering it'll more than likely be marked up.
You would actually be quite surprised how well the new full size rides especially with the Sasquatch package. The downside similar to our Falken optional tires is they are not very heavy duty and most people upgrade them. They are also notorious for flinging gravel for the first 10k miles.

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
You would actually be quite surprised how well the new full size rides especially with the Sasquatch package. The downside similar to our Falken optional tires is they are not very heavy duty and most people upgrade them. They are also notorious for flinging gravel for the first 10k miles.
I have a friend who is on his second BS and recently test drove a Black Diamond 2-Dr 6-spd manual Bronco. He was surprised at how comfortable and easy it was to drive. Needless to say, he’s been in contact with dealers in his area to order when the order banks open in March. It appears that the dealers now know what they’ll be able to order/have allocations for.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have a friend who is on his second BS and recently test drove a Black Diamond 2-Dr 6-spd manual Bronco. He was surprised at how comfortable and easy it was to drive. Needless to say, he’s been in contact with dealers in his area to order when the order banks open in March. It appears that the dealers now know what they’ll be able to order/have allocations for.
I drove a 2 door 7MT BD last year at an off rodeo event. We only did a bit on road but rides fine. The year before I drove both of the mannequin’s that Granger had. One a Wildtrak and one a 7MT BB with 35’s they added. Again, the Wildtrak with the 2.7 and 10sd auto was definitely quicker and the Sasquatch tires were pleasantly nice on the road and not terribly loud.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
JerryC on this forum traded in his Badlands Sport for a two door 7 spd he bought off the lot. He says it drives very nice. I have a 2016 F150 I don't need another heavy framed vehicle. But I do admire those two door Broncos.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JerryC on this forum traded in his Badlands Sport for a two door 7 spd he bought off the lot. He says it drives very nice. I have a 2016 F150 I don't need another heavy framed vehicle. But I do admire those two door Broncos.
As most know on here, the full size was my first choice to the prom but when it looked like it was going to be ‘25 or ‘26 before I got it, I bought a Badlands Sport last year. After having it for nearly a year, I have no plans on getting rid of it. To me, they are two completely different vehicles and both best of class in my mind. I’ll make room for the 2 door as well!

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
My friend got his bronco yesterday. Two door, Sasquatch, hardtop, and the best part, it is a ‘23 and they honored his ‘21 order price.
I had him pull in my driveway for a drink and take a pic:

Ford Bronco Sport More Turmoil For Bronco Waiting List F5822DFF-B635-41E3-9F5F-6A1548EC136E

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My friend got his bronco yesterday. Two door, Sasquatch, hardtop, and the best part, it is a ‘23 and they honored his ‘21 order price.
I had him pull in my driveway for a drink and take a pic:

Ford Bronco Sport More Turmoil For Bronco Waiting List F5822DFF-B635-41E3-9F5F-6A1548EC136E
That's why everyone is concerned if they don't get a VIN in '23 for a full size. Ford is stopping the price protection at the end of '23 for the full size. I think my PP is 3425.00 since I originally reserved in 2020.

That yellow Sport looks pretty darn good Tigger!

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My main concern with the full size is noise inside at interstate speed.
Pushing a brick shaped object down the road at 80 mph tends to do that. The Hardtop isn't terrible, but it isn't no Lexus, that's for sure.