Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
ok i’ve read this too, i find it hard to believe they’re fake ?
Mustangs been doing that for years..
Ain't no body gonna buy a 4 cylinder mustang unless it at least sounds powerful.
Shaker sound system ,,
BMW mounted a separate speaker way up inside the dash...years ago..they all do this...
This was old news ten years ago.
Sponsored

teschmann

First Edition
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I agree with about all of the suggestions.

My Sync 3 is very buggy. Phone doesn't stay connected, music tracks are skipped, Sirius radio changes channels on it's own. Will see about getting it updated or fixed. Biggest issues for me on FE are lack of garage door opened and no adaptive cruise control. I also got the Ford Bronco Sport survey but didn't care to download the third-party software. Not sure why Ford didn't use its proprietary survey system we are all used to using. I really love my Cyber Orange FE...two and a half months in with 2,200 miles. It's a smooth ride, it's zippy and it gets LOTS of attention! Ford has a winner with Bronco Sport!

Other than the above, making this vehicle six to 12 inches longer so their is more back seat room would make it perfect.

OP
OP
jhbass

jhbass

First Edition
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I find the sun visor does not go forward enough. When driving into the sun for my morning commute I just cannot get the visor into a forward enough position to block the sun but give me a good window view.
Ditto!

mujari

Outer Banks
First Name
solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
I think outer banks being the "luxury" option shouldve had the B&O sound and moonroof standard, with the bigger engine and 4wd modes of the badlands optional. BL interior is a gross color. also if the outer banks could choose wheel size, know how hard it is to find tires in an 18 inch rim with our bolt pattern? haha

wiyeti

Outer Banks
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS Outer Banks
I agree with about all of the suggestions.

My Sync 3 is very buggy. Phone doesn't stay connected, music tracks are skipped, Sirius radio changes channels on it's own. Will see about getting it updated or fixed. Biggest issues for me on FE are lack of garage door opened and no adaptive cruise control. I also got the Ford Bronco Sport survey but didn't care to download the third-party software. Not sure why Ford didn't use its proprietary survey system we are all used to using. I really love my Cyber Orange FE...two and a half months in with 2,200 miles. It's a smooth ride, it's zippy and it gets LOTS of attention! Ford has a winner with Bronco Sport!

Other than the above, making this vehicle six to 12 inches longer so their is more back seat room would make it perfect.
I'm surprised at all the people with problems with Sync 3. Maybe an android issue? My apple carplay has been flawless.

IronMikeGolf

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, BS OB
I'm surprised at all the people with problems with Sync 3. Maybe an android issue? My apple carplay has been flawless.
We just use the Synch3 as Bluetooth speakers. Mrs loves the sound (OB -, so no B&O speakers). We use Tidal on our phones. We have the AT&T LTE and a Sprint/T-Mobile OBD LTE dongle (migrated that from our Jeep), and the phone 5G/LTE Sprint/T-Mobile in our phones. No coverage issues. Once in a great while there is a hiccup in playback, but I think that is the phone network, not a Synch3 issue.

Kraken

Base
First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
My previous car was a 2006 Mustang with very barebones, (well really none at all) tech features. So it's been a bit of an adjustment getting used to everything. I don't like how the headlight knob is digital and spins continuously in either direction, tactile positions would be nice to reach over a feel without having to look at the light. And I don't like how the auto setting is in the middle, it would make more sense in the second position.

wilbur_xmas

Outer Banks
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Piano black materials anywhere are horrible to keep clean and scratch free, and whatever designer uses it, especially in a car interior, deserves to be smacked upside the head. The BS isn't guilty of this... instead some Ford designer decided to cover everything on the freaking exterior above the mirrors in piano black, and for that they deserve to be shot.

Tawnygal

First Edition
First Name
TK
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tonyadoughty.net
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport FE, 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
What would you change if you could?
Two you mentioned:
- Power seating memory (driver & passenger) -- (This is pretty major to me!)
- Same power seating for passenger side as driver's side (no lumbar setting) -- (Not too major)

And this one really bugs me:
Since the rear seat split is asymmetrical, it would make MUCH more sense if the wider portion be behind the passenger seat and not the driver's seat. Why? Car camping. I only use the wide half folded down to make into my bed, but that necessitates the front driver's seat being all the way forward, making it not drive-able. That simple switch would let you have a bed on the passenger side and still be able to hop in the front driver's seat and already be in "drive mode."

OP
OP
jhbass

jhbass

First Edition
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Two you mentioned:
- Power seating memory (driver & passenger) -- (This is pretty major to me!)
- Same power seating for passenger side as driver's side (no lumbar setting) -- (Not too major)

And this one really bugs me:
Since the rear seat split is asymmetrical, it would make MUCH more sense if the wider portion be behind the passenger seat and not the driver's seat. Why? Car camping. I only use the wide half folded down to make into my bed, but that necessitates the front driver's seat being all the way forward, making it not drive-able. That simple switch would let you have a bed on the passenger side and still be able to hop in the front driver's seat and already be in "drive mode."
Very good point!

Martinjv71

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BadLands
I find the sun visor does not go forward enough. When driving into the sun for my morning commute I just cannot get the visor into a forward enough position to block the sun but give me a good window view.
I am finding this to be my biggest pet peeve right now... very frustrating

Reactions: Jrl

RS1

Big Bend
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
What cornering lights?
Sponsored