So I saw my first "big" Bronco yesterday and ...

Flash

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
The Sport is good on gas, looks great, gets a lot of compliments, it's comfortable and most importantly, I got it off the lot without a wait.
You're right about the compliments. I have people stop me in parking lots, roll down their windows to talk at red lights and stop signs, come up to me while I'm walking in or out of stores, it's amazing how many people are interested in the Bronco Sport.
Sponsored

Davenorton

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 BadLands/Badlands trim Black over rapid red.
So I saw my first "big" Bronco yesterday and it felt a lot like meeting my girlfriend's much hotter sister. I kept telling myself to stay away from her because while I know that she's a lot more fun I also know that she's high maintenance and would ultimately cost me an arm & a leg.
Well ,I met your girlfriend's Hotter sister,and your analysis is correct...walk this way... Nothing to see here!!

Fritz Bay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
If you want to go camping with 4 people, the Sport is a tight fit. And taking off the top is the right mood for many AZ days. But, for driving around day to day, the Sport feels right. My daily driver was a Chevy 2500 crewcab 4WD which is now hitched to a horsetrailer in case we get a fire evacuation. The Sport is more fun, though harder to load.

Tawnygal

First Edition
First Name
TK
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tonyadoughty.net
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport FE, 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
So I saw my first "big" Bronco yesterday and it felt a lot like meeting my girlfriend's much hotter sister. I kept telling myself to stay away from her because while I know that she's a lot more fun I also know that she's high maintenance and would ultimately cost me an arm & a leg.
I might end up with the best of both worlds. We never canceled our "big sister" reservation after buying the "little sister" and now my husband is seriously considering trading in his Raptor for her. I hope he does, assuming he'll share

ETA: "Big Sister" arrived 2 weeks ago. She's as fun as the BS and now I have issues deciding which to drive when I go out. First world problems for sure.

Ford Bronco Sport So I saw my first "big" Bronco yesterday and ... 013022-36(1)

Last edited:

Bronco II

Badlands
First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost conv 50 Year App Package
Ford Bronco Sport So I saw my first "big" Bronco yesterday and ... Ranger232 (2)

That's my Ranger in the back ground I took this shot two weeks ago on a sunday. The big Bronco is a 2 door V6 and a sticker price of just shy of $49000 and the dealer added a ADM of $6000 to that. Way to rich for my blood I'll stick with the Bronco Sport.

Blitzkrieg sport

Big Bend
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Hahaha. That is how I talked my wife into get her sport. We put reservations in for both. A sport for her and a 2dr black diamond for me. As life happens, I ended up buying a 2015 F350 for my business and business hasn't picked up like I was planning. So my bronco is on hold until next year (hopefully).

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
This was totally my mistake, told my wife last year that Ford was going to make Bronco's again and that the Sport would be available first (replacing our Subaru Forester). She said go for it which I did and reserved online - I've learned that if I get permission to never ask "are you sure ?" - and pulled the trigger on a First Edition. I have a 2 door reservation sitting at a dealer in "99" status but she likes the Sport so much I'm not sure I can pull her away from it. I dug my own grave with this one. LOL.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
This was totally my mistake, told my wife last year that Ford was going to make Bronco's again and that the Sport would be available first (replacing our Subaru Forester). She said go for it which I did and reserved online - I've learned that if I get permission to never ask "are you sure ?" - and pulled the trigger on a First Edition. I have a 2 door reservation sitting at a dealer in "99" status but she likes the Sport so much I'm not sure I can pull her away from it. I dug my own grave with this one. LOL.
Nah...the sport is more than capable. And if it comes down to it...trade the sport for a bronco after a test drive...should sell the deal they are different. Or you'll realize the sport was the best choice after all.

BaseOrBust

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus
I prefer the styling of the Bronco Sport, personally. The full sized Bronco only looks "right" to me if it's kitted out with the Sasquatch package (partly because that's how ford presented it along with the Wildtrak trim -badging removed-tearing through the desert in the launch commercial). Without the Wildtrak trim or the Sasquatch package they just look deflated.

Last edited:

NW Trail Marauder

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Haven't ran into a situation yet that the Sport couldn't handle, and I get great gas mileage for driving around the greater Seattle area, and my back isn't killing me on long road trips, and it has more bells and whistles than I know what to do with, and it's a great conversation starter, and on and on.

With all that being said if they release a green color and white hard tops the wife gets the sport :sunglasses:.