Ryzen

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 BSBB, 17 FPIS
As the title says, I scored a set of brand new, dealer take-off, Black Diamond wheels and tires for my 23 BSBB. When shopping for my BSBB, I really wanted the Black Diamond package, mostly because of the wheels that came on them. I prefer the utilitarian-styled wheel as a personal preference, especially since my other ride is a 2017 Ford Police Interceptor with steelies. After searching for a deal, I just couldn't find an in-stock BSBB or BSOB with the Black Diamond package and any sizeable discounts back in the fall.

After a few months of searching for the right deal, I found a brand new set of wheels and tires for $600 and swapped my TPMS into these at Discount Tire. I love the look of my BSBB now, and am now debating if I'll do a similar decal on the hood and sides similar to the Black Diamond, or if I'll leave it clean (as I did de-badge the BB decal right after I got it). As I bonus with these wheels, I now have a slightly improved tread over the stock wheels.

Ford Bronco Sport Scored brand new Black Diamond wheels IMG_96101
Sponsored

davidg4781

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Looks good!

I did zero research when I bought my Big Bend. I didn't even have the Bronco Sport on my radar. Now that I've looked into what I would want, I think my ideal trim would be Big Bend with the Black Diamond, Convenience Package, and Co-Pilot+ or whatever it's called.

I wonder if I can get the bash plates, wheels, and decals to add the Black Diamond package to it. Or maybe sell it in a few years and get one how I like it.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
As the title says, I scored a set of brand new, dealer take-off, Black Diamond wheels and tires for my 23 BSBB. When shopping for my BSBB, I really wanted the Black Diamond package, mostly because of the wheels that came on them. I prefer the utilitarian-styled wheel as a personal preference, especially since my other ride is a 2017 Ford Police Interceptor with steelies. After searching for a deal, I just couldn't find an in-stock BSBB or BSOB with the Black Diamond package and any sizeable discounts back in the fall.

After a few months of searching for the right deal, I found a brand new set of wheels and tires for $600 and swapped my TPMS into these at Discount Tire. I love the look of my BSBB now, and am now debating if I'll do a similar decal on the hood and sides similar to the Black Diamond, or if I'll leave it clean (as I did de-badge the BB decal right after I got it). As I bonus with these wheels, I now have a slightly improved tread over the stock wheels.

Ford Bronco Sport Scored brand new Black Diamond wheels IMG_96101
Nice upgrade! The new wheels look great.
Sponsored