Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Hi, I am a proud new owner of a Cactus Grey Badlands from Toronto. First thing I did was switch the stock Pirelli's to Falken 245s :)

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? IMG_0491
Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? IMG_0619
Welcome to the board. Poodle looks great, Bronco looks pretty good too!

Phil_R

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport Badlands Jeep Gladiator
Hi Bronco Sport Owners!
I have a 2022 BS Badlands that should be coming in soon for my wife. It was ordered by the dealership I have done business with before and will be buying it for a little off MSRP. They actually ordered it back in August and it is supposed to be built on 11-14-22. I am hopeful to get it before the end of the year, but who knows. I drive a 2022 Ranger Tremor and I am used to the waiting game of getting a new vehicle from Ford. Even though the Bronco is for the wife, I have some ideas to make it our own. She will be trading in an Explorer for it. We are excited about the new Bronco and want to say thanks for letting me join this fine forum!
Phil in Tennessee

Bamsi

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
We
Hi Bronco Sport Owners!
I have a 2022 BS Badlands that should be coming in soon for my wife. It was ordered by the dealership I have done business with before and will be buying it for a little off MSRP. They actually ordered it back in August and it is supposed to be built on 11-14-22. I am hopeful to get it before the end of the year, but who knows. I drive a 2022 Ranger Tremor and I am used to the waiting game of getting a new vehicle from Ford. Even though the Bronco is for the wife, I have some ideas to make it our own. She will be trading in an Explorer for it. We are excited about the new Bronco and want to say thanks for letting me join this fine forum!
Phil in Tennessee
Welcome! Hope it arrive sooner than expected so you spend time with it on the holidays!

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Hi Bronco Sport Owners!
Phil in Tennessee
Welcome to the forum. Lots of good advice and ideas here.

Phil_R

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport Badlands Jeep Gladiator
Welcome to the forum. Lots of good advice and ideas here.
Thanks Steve. I have been reading a lot and feel my wallet getting thinner...LOL!!! I had no idea before coming to this forum that there were so many options for the Bronco Sports. Can't wait to get it home, but it is still not built yet. Hurry up Ford!

Golfnut

Outer Banks
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford bronco sport
Hello everyone,

Just joined the forum after 1-2 months of reading and getting invaluable info here on the Bronco Sport. The BS Outer Banks is our daughter's but I'm the detail guy taking care of problems or helping where needed. We traded in an excellent 2009 Escape LImited after about 175K miles of original ownership. It was also my daughter's but we both sad to see it go. It was in great condition and we hope to have the same experience with the BS!
New (and veteran) members, please drop in, say hello and introduce yourselves!

We think you’ll find (or have found) a welcoming, helpful and supportive community here!
Just joined this week. Does anybody know how to keep the batteries from going down if I leave the tail gate up (on bronco sport in) when I have my tent up.?

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
Welcome and no on the lights. Have a battery jump starter handy.

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
Just joined this week. Does anybody know how to keep the batteries from going down if I leave the tail gate up (on bronco sport in) when I have my tent up.?
I believe they will time out after a specific time . Not sure 🤔
maybe 20 or 30 minutes. Not sure if the time can be adjusted .

petegee77

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
After only owning Mopars, as daily drives, for the last 48 yrs I have my 1st Ford. I do have a 1951 Ford Vicky, with an updated 302 , lead sled which I bought 2 years ago which was my 1st Ford ever. I fell for the great looks on my Hot Pepper Red BS BB edition. I like the same boxy look of it that my former Jeep Patriots had. Just seems more practical for hauling stuff and you can tell it's a BS. So many other SUV's look alike. No telling what they are. Now I've only got to master all this extra info available. That may take awhile. lol

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.CharlesBianco.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport, 2015 Z51 Corvette
Hello everyone!

New Bronco Sport owner here! Happy to be on the board and looking forward to interacting with you all!

So I waited (and finally found) a Velocity Blue 2022 Bronco Sport Big Bend. I love this car!

...but it seems that all good things can't *always* stay good as three days after purchase, someone reversed their car into my driver's side door and took off without a note or anything (not that one was expected...right?). I go to look at my car that morning and...OH NO! Big dents! Thank goodness there were no scratches except for the smallest little one, which just looks like a speck of white dust, so I guess it "could've been worse."

Anyways, I took the truck to my favorite body shop and a few hours later they popped the door back into place...it's not perfect, but for $275.00, it looks about 90% new. If you look at it from the side, you can see the waves, but on a lesser-angle and straight on, it looks good as new!

I figure I can always just go to a Ford parts website and buy a door (shell?) and have it painted at some point if I really want to get crazy about it.

Anyways, hope you enjoyed the story (especially those of you who have also had a minor issue with their car and wanted to hear someone else's story to make you feel better!).

I live on Long Island, NY, I am a real estate agent and home loan officer, I also grieve nassau county property taxes. My other car is a C7 Z51 Corvette which is wrapped with vinyl pieces which advertise my business. I will be doing the same to this Bronco Sport (which is why I bought it in Velocity Blue...because my Corvette is in Laguna Blue and want the car wrap-jobs to match!).

I hope to interact with you people on here and even attend some nearby meetups if that's a thing. Otherwise, looking forward to speaking with you all!

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? 20221106_132808

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? 20211102_135739_remastered

slick204

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 6
Hello all,

I've been here for over a year learning about the Bronco Sport. I had a slight diversion to the Maverick forum for a short time but decided it wasn't what I wanted. Ordered my BS BL on 11/2/22.

Currently driving a '15 Mazda 6, 6 speed. I'm going to miss the manual gearbox but they're getting difficult to find. I'm also getting a bit too old to easily get in and out of it. Still love driving it on twisty roads, the few that are around central Iowa.

In addition to everyday driving, I plan on taking the BS out to Colorado for our annual trip. I have ridden over many of the four wheel drive passes on my dirt bike and I'm looking forward to driving the BS out there.

I'd like to thank the contributors for all the information I've learned. Forums like these are where you really find out what the vehicle is like.
Sponsored