Outer Banks
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco sport
Hello, new owner here in the foothills of No Cal
We just picked up a carbonized grey OB yesterday that will be my wife's vehicle.
She wanted something smaller but capable as we live on a dirt road and do get snow here.

grey.jpg

Carl

Badlands
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Just picked up my 22 Badlands this weekend. It'll be some time before I start dropping $ on anything interesting to the group.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford Escape, 2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Just picked up my 22 Badlands this weekend. It'll be some time before I start dropping $ on anything interesting to the group.
Welcome to the Bronco Sport money pit. Most on here love throwing money at it and watching it disappear!

Outback Texan

Badlands
First Name
MIke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Hello Carl, and welcome to the forum. show us some pics of your new ride!

Slingy

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BL, 1970 T-Bird, 1972 T-Bird

Hello, new owner here in the foothills of No Cal
We just picked up a carbonized grey OB yesterday that will be my wife's vehicle.
She wanted something smaller but capable as we live on a dirt road and do get snow here.

grey.jpg

Welcome Rich and Carl!!! Hope you enjoy your Bronco Sports. I've had good luck with mine so far with just under 8k miles at almost 1 year of ownership. Good luck with yours.

Osco

Base
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
Welcome new guys and gals.
Got mine in December 2020 and nearing 30,000 miles, still love the buggy. A BASE model as I am not a bells and whistles kinda guy.
I have a challenge for ya’all new folk,
Drive it one month and spend time in this forum before you drop coin in mods.
You’ll learn a lot and with the knowledge you gain in here you’ll spend less and get more for your hard earned coin.
Later Taters ;,P

BuckySport

Base
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I had been shopping for a used car for my soon to be 18yo daughter for awhile, failing to find anything suitable for a reasonable price. I'm a Z plan buyer so I decided to look at new Escapes at a local dealer, the salesman had 3 to show me, after checking those out and not really interested in them, I noticed 2 Bronco Sports sitting near by so I went and had a look at those, they were both Base models without any options, one was Carbonized Gray, the other was Iconic Silver and the MSRP was actually less than the Escape I had been looking at. I asked the salesman would they be willing to sell me the CG one for the Z plan price, he looked at me like I had 3 eyes but said he would ask, when he returned he said the boss wants to sell it today, so after a handshake and some paperwork, I had the perfect gift to surprise my daughter with on her birthday. Needless to say, she was ecstatic!