Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ?

Escp2BroncoS

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Hello everyone,

Just joined the forum after 1-2 months of reading and getting invaluable info here on the Bronco Sport. The BS Outer Banks is our daughter's but I'm the detail guy taking care of problems or helping where needed. We traded in an excellent 2009 Escape LImited after about 175K miles of original ownership. It was also my daughter's but we both sad to see it go. It was in great condition and we hope to have the same experience with the BS!
Sponsored

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Hello everyone,

Just joined the forum after 1-2 months of reading and getting invaluable info here on the Bronco Sport. The BS Outer Banks is our daughter's but I'm the detail guy taking care of problems or helping where needed. We traded in an excellent 2009 Escape LImited after about 175K miles of original ownership. It was also my daughter's but we both sad to see it go. It was in great condition and we hope to have the same experience with the BS!
Similar situation here too. 2006 Escape to 2022 BS BL. Similar user name too! 😎

BRBronco

First Name
Ricardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport 2022
Hi All, my name is Ricardo and I live in Brazil. I just bought a 2022 Bronco Sport Wildtrak in Cactus Gray (it's called Gray Dover here). Wildtrak is the only model around here. I hope to learn a lot here and try to help others too! See you around!

Bamsi

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Hi All, my name is Ricardo and I live in Brazil. I just bought a 2022 Bronco Sport Wildtrak in Cactus Gray (it's called Gray Dover here). Wildtrak is the only model around here. I hope to learn a lot here and try to help others too! See you around!
Welcome Ricardo, I am from Puerto Rico, I own a cactus grey Badlands, called Bamsi. I hope you come to love yours as I love mine.

Rodrigo_V_U

First Name
Rodrigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport Wildtrak
HI everybody.

My name is Rodrigo and I write from Brazil. Just migrated to a BS "Wildtrak". (Southamerican version for the "Badlands").

I'm coming from a Jeep Compass Trailhawk (here it'sequipped with a 170hp 2.0L Turbo diesel engine).

By now, I'm loving the car. Counting days for some offroad experiences with it to compare it to my ex-Compass.

Rgds, Rodrigo

Rodrigo_V_U

First Name
Rodrigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport Wildtrak
Hi Ricardo. Where r u from? I'm writing from Curitiba.

Scottie137

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Placed order this morning. Bronco Sport Badlands, had a small bit of considering the new heritage edition but decided against it. Was on my local dealers list for the Bronco when order banks opened, but the latest news on that forced me to reconsider. The Badlands will do 90% of what I think I would ever want to do anyway, while being much cheaper than the Bronco build I was looking at, better on gas, actually fit in my garage, etc. etc. Thanks to everyone on here for all of the great info you post!

Blue oval fan

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport
Just picked up a big bend in cactus. Traded in my Escape se. It was a good driver but kinda boring and didn't have Co pilot assist+. Our BS was sitting on a dealer lot, came equipped with the Convenience package, co pilot assist+, 18in mach face blk wheels, rubber seat backs, cargo management system, trailer tow package. Took awhile to find one with the options and color we wanted, and took even longer to find one at a dealer without markup. My local dealer had $3k tacked on because it's in demand, still sitting there weeks later. The Badlands would have been cool but I never go off road and with the amount of miles I drive a year (25k+) I wanted good mpg. Was very familiar inside, lots of escape switchgear. Nice sitting up a bit higher, that co pilot assist+ is a game changer. Just visited a couple of my clients racking up 1k miles in 2 days and the radar cruise is where it's at.

Jeffreyac

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
my quickish story - I owned a 2006 Escape that I traded in for a 2015 Escape then traded in for a 2022 Bronco Sport. Love the design - reminiscent of my 2006 Escape but much better.
Wanted a vehicle that was safe and fun to drive. Live in British Columbia and I believe I have found the perfect match for my lifestyle and the enviroment I live in.

I bought it by chance. Was looking at the newest Escapes but never was in love with the look after my 2006 Escape. Seen the Bronco Sport Badlands in the corner of the lot. Asked when the owner was picking it up, was told the order was declined and it was for sale. Took it for a 20 minute test ride. Fell in love again.

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? BroncoSport Front ed

Ford Bronco Sport Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ? BroncoSport body side

Last edited:

Bamsi

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
my quickish story - I owned a 2006 Escape that I traded in for a 2015 Escape then traded in for a 2022 Bronco Sport. Love the design - reminiscent of my 2006 Escape but much better.
Wanted a vehicle that was safe and fun to drive. Live in Britich Columbia and I believe I have found the perfect match for my lifestyle and the enviroment I live in.

I bought it by chance. Was looking at the newest Escapes but never was in love with the look after my 2006 Escape. Seen the Bronco Sport Badlands in the corner of the lot. Asked when the owner was picking it up, was told the order was declined and it was for sale. Took it for a 20 minute test ride. Fell in love again.

Just like my Bamsi, enjoy your ride Jeffreyac, hope for many years to come.

RPYLE50

Outer Banks
First Name
Rowdy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Just placed my order for a ‘23 Bronco Sport OBX in Cactus Grey! The dealer told me *it should* take 3-4 months, so we will see. Either way, I am excited to join this community and will hopefully have photos to post in January 🤞🏼!

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Wanted a vehicle that was safe and fun to drive. Live in British Columbia and I believe I have found the perfect match for my lifestyle and the enviroment I live in.

I have a 2006 Escape as well. You will find the BS is a perfect replacement for the early generation Escapes.

Welcome to the forum.

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
09/16/2022 ordered my BS BL Hot Pepper Red. Can wait at least for my first real email relating to getting my VIN

GOAT Mode

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Sport Big Bend
Greetings! New member here. Just received an email from Ford stating that my 2023 BB is scheduled for production the week of 11/14/22. After reading through the forums, I am certainly not expecting the production to delivery process to be a quick one, but it sure is a great feeling receiving that email!

HAPPY TRAILS!
Sponsored