Onecooldad1974

Big Bend
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Update, I swapped mine out last month, the left directional has started to hyper flash on the dash, the actual bulb does not. Sort of annoying, but not terrible I guess.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Whitenight

Whitenight

Badlands
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport 2022 Maverick Lariat Deluxe
Update, I swapped mine out last month, the left directional has started to hyper flash on the dash, the actual bulb does not. Sort of annoying, but not terrible I guess.
If you also replaced your brake lights, as strange as it may seem, check to make sure that they are working to full brightness. I had one of the brake light led's fail, which caused the directional on the dash to hyperflash. In my case, the led bulb "looked" like it was working, but was not at full intensity. The company replaced the defective led free of charge and the hyperflash went away.

NVSport

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport & 2015 Mustang GT C/V
Ya I have same issue now with both turn signals and brake lights went out completely last weekend.
Time to go back to OEM…

Onecooldad1974

Big Bend
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Ya I have same issue now with both turn signals and brake lights went out completely last weekend.
Time to go back to OEM…
I changed the LED brake light back to OEM, hyper flash stopped but now the right side is doing it, all bulbs are lit. I think I'm with you, back to stock bulbs

brianloch1974

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Big Bend
The driver side started hyperflash on the dash this morning. Bulbs operating fine... I have a few ideas to try and I will update my findings as soon as possible.

Last edited:

brianloch1974

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The driver side started hyperflash on the dash this morning. Bulbs operating fine... I have a few ideas to try and I will update my findings as soon as possible.
To further advise on this issue- The dash hyperflash issue seems to resolve itself after the vehicle warms up to higher outside temps. Last week it was 90+ and in the afternoons it stopped. It did return the next morning. It is only occurring on the left side at this time. Bulb issue I suspect.

brianloch1974

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
To further advise on this issue- The dash hyperflash issue seems to resolve itself after the vehicle warms up to higher outside temps. Last week it was 90+ and in the afternoons it stopped. It did return the next morning. It is only occurring on the left side at this time. Bulb issue I suspect.
Was a faulty brake light bulb. Contacted the seller and they sent me a warranty replacement. All well at this time.

Petroph

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FX4 F150
Was really wanting to go led, wondering if I should just stick OEM now because of the hyper flashing issues. 😕

bjbena

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL. EcoSport SES

Petroph

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FX4 F150

bjbena

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL. EcoSport SES
Just out of curiosity. Did you notice a considerable Difference switching to LED taillights?
Not really. When my wife drives behind me she says they light up quicker than standard bulbs. I guess from a safety perspective, that's important as it helps reaction time.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Just out of curiosity. Did you notice a considerable Difference switching to LED taillights?
I never see mine anyways! :wink:
I’m still waiting to see my fog lights turn when I do.

Petroph

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FX4 F150
I never see mine anyways! :wink:
I’m still waiting to see my fog lights turn when I do.
When I replaced my 2014 F150, mediocre taillights, and reverse lights to LEDs I noticed a considerable difference when breaking at night in my rear view and side mirrors. But I changed the whole tail light assembly with a different style. So was curious if anyone here noticed a difference in their rear view at night. I can see very well at night with my LEDs in my F150, however it's not very accurate depiction as I changed the whole assembly itself and not OEM. Don't suppose anyone has some before AND after pics?
Sponsored