BamaBronco

Big Bend
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Rally innovations is currently making a prototype skid plate for my outer banks due to the mounting holes being different on the badland/first edition. They have great customer service and have stayed in contact with me the whole time.
Awesome! Looking forward to this
Sponsored

AltoBlueBucky

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL Alto Blue
Ford Bronco Sport Rally Innovations light bar and skid plate installed on Bronco Sport IMG_3837

Big Bend with the rally light Bar.
Is your adaptive cruise control sensor/radar blocked at all by the light bar? Have you used it since installing the bar? I'm very interested in the bar, and I can't find any info confirming this one way or another.

BroncoSportBB_Socal

Big Bend
First Name
Mace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Is your adaptive cruise control sensor/radar blocked at all by the light bar? Have you used it since installing the bar? I'm very interested in the bar, and I can't find any info confirming this one way or another.
It did not effect it what so ever. Works just fine

AndyMac204

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Base / 1988 Dodge Power Ram w150
Rally innovations is currently making a prototype skid plate for my outer banks due to the mounting holes being different on the badland/first edition. They have great customer service and have stayed in contact with me the whole time.
i will second that. they mentioned in an email possibly by the end of February. and stellar customer service.

xlite

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Skid plate is coming. This will work with Base, Big Bend, Outerbanks

Ford Bronco Sport Rally Innovations light bar and skid plate installed on Bronco Sport IMG_20220205_153309_337
I just put one on my Badlands. I’m in SoCal and got it and a skid plate. Shipping only took one day. One of the best packing jobs I have seen. Would take a real brute of a delivery person to ruin this. Put it on by myself. Well thought out and does not interfere with any sensors. Follows the lines of the vehicle and is stoutly built. Owner is communicative and very helpful. Waiting on Amazon to get a delivery past the train robbers for some security bolts for the lights. Will post some pix after I put on some lights. I wanted to support someone who has provided us with accessories now and not some manufacturers with pie in the sky promises. I have not been disappointed with the quality or the customer service.

jofer

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Sport, '23 2Dr Bronco
Also installed one on my badlands the other day:
Ford Bronco Sport Rally Innovations light bar and skid plate installed on Bronco Sport PXL_20220205_175416822

Pretty happy with it so far! Haven't gotten a good test of it yet (thankfully, I guess), but I'll put in through its paces in a month or so.

christopheru

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, Toyota Prius AWDe
I just put one on my Badlands. I’m in SoCal and got it and a skid plate. Shipping only took one day. One of the best packing jobs I have seen. Would take a real brute of a delivery person to ruin this. Put it on by myself. Well thought out and does not interfere with any sensors. Follows the lines of the vehicle and is stoutly built. Owner is communicative and very helpful. Waiting on Amazon to get a delivery past the train robbers for some security bolts for the lights. Will post some pix after I put on some lights. I wanted to support someone who has provided us with accessories now and not some manufacturers with pie in the sky promises. I have not been disappointed with the quality or the customer service.
The one for the 1.5l should be on the website next month and covers 2/3 of the engine bay. Correction: “possibly next month”.
As per email with them.

More info: The skid plate was designed to mount without taking off the previous felt panel. It does not use any of the mounting fasteners that the felt panel uses. You can however, remove the felt panel and just run our skid plate if desired. We are looking into designing other protective panels for the Bronco Sport in the future as demand creates it.

Hopefully enough of us ask for more plates so they make them for us.

Last edited:

ctrabbit25

Outer Banks
First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
The one for the 1.5l should be on the website next month and covers 2/3 of the engine bay. Correction: “possibly next month”.
As per email with them.

More info: The skid plate was designed to mount without taking off the previous felt panel. It does not use any of the mounting fasteners that the felt panel uses. You can however, remove the felt panel and just run our skid plate if desired. We are looking into designing other protective panels for the Bronco Sport in the future as demand creates it.

Hopefully enough of us ask for more plates so they make them for us.
My most recent email is the prototype they made for me is being powder coated but delayed due to a large order but I should receive it next week. They have been really good at updating me

Jocker

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport
This is the light bar and skid plate that will soon come out from them. It's paired with baja design lights and a trigger 4 plus to control the lights. The Skid Guard is 1/8" 5052 Aluminum

Ford Bronco Sport Rally Innovations light bar and skid plate installed on Bronco Sport IMG_29951

Ford Bronco Sport Rally Innovations light bar and skid plate installed on Bronco Sport 20211113_112603

Ford Bronco Sport Rally Innovations light bar and skid plate installed on Bronco Sport imagejpeg_0(1)

VERY NICE!!!

****UPDATE***

Finally put mine on!!

Ford Bronco Sport Rally Innovations light bar and skid plate installed on Bronco Sport 20220501_104731

Last edited:

Jocker

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport
This is the light bar and skid plate that will soon come out from them. It's paired with baja design lights and a trigger 4 plus to control the lights. The Skid Guard is 1/8" 5052 Aluminum

Ford Bronco Sport Rally Innovations light bar and skid plate installed on Bronco Sport IMG_29951

Ford Bronco Sport Rally Innovations light bar and skid plate installed on Bronco Sport 20211113_112603

Ford Bronco Sport Rally Innovations light bar and skid plate installed on Bronco Sport imagejpeg_0(1)
I have some great news! Rally Innovations just replied to my email stating "We are looking to have them in stock sometime next month. "

ctrabbit25

Outer Banks
First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Rally innovations sent the prototype for non badlands models today. Here are photos of the install. The skid plate covers a large portion of the undercarage, Also it was powder coated with textured black
Ford Bronco Sport Rally Innovations light bar and skid plate installed on Bronco Sport PXL_20220219_194929203
Ford Bronco Sport Rally Innovations light bar and skid plate installed on Bronco Sport PXL_20220219_194934515
Ford Bronco Sport Rally Innovations light bar and skid plate installed on Bronco Sport PXL_20220219_200320529~2
Ford Bronco Sport Rally Innovations light bar and skid plate installed on Bronco Sport PXL_20220220_023508206
Ford Bronco Sport Rally Innovations light bar and skid plate installed on Bronco Sport PXL_20220220_023149963~2
Ford Bronco Sport Rally Innovations light bar and skid plate installed on Bronco Sport PXL_20220220_023214440~2
Ford Bronco Sport Rally Innovations light bar and skid plate installed on Bronco Sport PXL_20220220_023337654
Ford Bronco Sport Rally Innovations light bar and skid plate installed on Bronco Sport PXL_20220220_023137095~2

BamaBronco

Big Bend
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Rally innovations sent the prototype for non badlands models today. Here are photos of the install. The skid plate covers a large portion of the undercarage, Also it was powder coated with textured black
Ford Bronco Sport Rally Innovations light bar and skid plate installed on Bronco Sport PXL_20220219_194929203
Ford Bronco Sport Rally Innovations light bar and skid plate installed on Bronco Sport PXL_20220219_194934515
Ford Bronco Sport Rally Innovations light bar and skid plate installed on Bronco Sport PXL_20220219_200320529~2
Ford Bronco Sport Rally Innovations light bar and skid plate installed on Bronco Sport PXL_20220220_023508206
Ford Bronco Sport Rally Innovations light bar and skid plate installed on Bronco Sport PXL_20220220_023149963~2
Ford Bronco Sport Rally Innovations light bar and skid plate installed on Bronco Sport PXL_20220220_023214440~2
Ford Bronco Sport Rally Innovations light bar and skid plate installed on Bronco Sport PXL_20220220_023337654
Ford Bronco Sport Rally Innovations light bar and skid plate installed on Bronco Sport PXL_20220220_023137095~2
Interesting that they decided to powder coat it black. Looks good though! Was that a personal request or is that an option that they'll have available moving forward?
Sponsored