Premium package on the Badlands worth the price of admission?

AmazingSieve

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Yup, all personal choice. Those that wanted probably don’t regret getting it. Those that didn’t may or may not. The heated steering wheel would be nice a few times a year and the dual temp controls would be ok. Other than the door opener, nothing there that I really care that much about. But if I had them except for the seats, I’d get over it. I solved that with Siri and as a back up bought a $15 dollar Kia mirror.
With these silky mitts I use the heated steering wheel daily, and I’m not even joking. Apparently having soft hands means you have to take care of them.
Sponsored

ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands
With these silky mitts I use the heated steering wheel daily, and I’m not even joking. Apparently having soft hands means you have to take care of them.
And our little friends appreciate the soft hands....

That look says it all....... :like:

Last edited:

Warpious

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.floracreekplace.com
Vehicle(s)
'08 Merc Mariner, 2012 Mustang (R.I.P), 2022 BS BL
For my wife and I the dual climate zones was non negotiable and its been worth every penny and would do it again in a second. I like the extra adjustments on the driver seat, the leather is nice and I like it, but I'd be okay with cloth as well. The B&O system is okay, definitely better than stock, but you can put decent stuff in cars for relatively cheap nowadays to upgrade your system and I'd bet it'd sound better than the B&O. What I really would have paid a small fortune for are the AC seats. As its only early may and we're already in the mid 90s, that would have been a great feature for the scorcher of a summer we're gunna have.

First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS Badlands
I didn't get the premium pkg on my BL - no regrets. I didn't like the brown leather with the Cactus Grey, don't really care about which sound system I have. The only thing I would have got PP for was moonroof & that's only because I've never had one on any previous vehicle. But, I'm also the type that would forget and leave it open all night! 😂

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
...What I really would have paid a small fortune for are the AC seats. As its only early may and we're already in the mid 90s, that would have been a great feature for the scorcher of a summer we're gunna have.
Had seat coolers in my last car, have to agree it was a nice feature. We only spend a month or so touching 90 so it's less relevant here.

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Had seat coolers in my last car, have to agree it was a nice feature. We only spend a month or so touching 90 so it's less relevant here.
Agreed. When you take a pic of the map to show your car hitting 100 (I should’ve had it on the nav screen really) AC seats aren’t that critical. I hate to think I probably didn’t even bother with them that day. I only wish I lived in a place where they’re critical! 🤣
Ford Bronco Sport Premium package on the Badlands worth the price of admission? 1652234046241

olly12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
I'm at 20k miles in '21 BL without premium pkg and would do the same again. Very impressed by the heated cloth seats, held up great so far. The ONLY reason i'd consider paying the extra in retrospect would be to get the leather wrapped steering wheel (don't care if it's heated). Plastic wheel felt especially cheap when i got it but now it's either broken in or i've aclimated to it. However, is leather wrapped steering wheel standard for all BL now for 22? If so, solves the issue!

RiotfunK

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands
I got it. The B&O is meh. The roof rattled when cracked, also isn’t part of premium package, is extra. The wireless charger is slow af, I’d have to drive across three states to charge my phone. The heated wheel is the best thing ever lol. Never had one. The leather seats are decent, but feel thin, the bottom cushion already stretching at 1k miles, might just be how the wear, judging by others I’ve seen on here. Dual climate barely use.
The remote start and rear parking sensors I use. I’d use adaptive cruise if I had the co pilot 360+ but was an added cost and was standard in last few vehicles. Will be worth it later on. Plus the package right now is far more than I paid for it

MaxVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
I'm at 20k miles in '21 BL without premium pkg and would do the same again. Very impressed by the heated cloth seats, held up great so far. The ONLY reason i'd consider paying the extra in retrospect would be to get the leather wrapped steering wheel (don't care if it's heated). Plastic wheel felt especially cheap when i got it but now it's either broken in or i've aclimated to it. However, is leather wrapped steering wheel standard for all BL now for 22? If so, solves the issue!
Yup, leather wheel is included now. I agree 100% with your findings.

cgparsons1983

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
For me the B&O, heated and leather steering wheel, moon roof, and climate control all make it totally worth it. I don't really care about the leather seats, they look and feel great, but I just put seat covers on immediately after buying the vehicle.

dakman

Big Bend
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Agreed. When you take a pic of the map to show your car hitting 100 (I should’ve had it on the nav screen really) AC seats aren’t that critical. I hate to think I probably didn’t even bother with them that day. I only wish I lived in a place where they’re critical! 🤣
Ford Bronco Sport Premium package on the Badlands worth the price of admission? 1652234046241
Never had AC seats, could sure use them. btw my car was reading 130

Ford Bronco Sport Premium package on the Badlands worth the price of admission? 0618211614

Reactions: MJE

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Never had AC seats, could sure use them. btw my car was reading 130

Ford Bronco Sport Premium package on the Badlands worth the price of admission? 0618211614
Haha if my car was reading 130 where it shows on that map, there’s only one possible conclusion… broken temp reading!

bjbena

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL. EcoSport SES
Worth every penny for me.

There are a couple Badlands near me without the PP/BL Package but I drove 500 miles/a whole day to get one with it. It's worth it's weight when it comes time to clean and all I have to do is get a dmp cloth and rub it clean.
Sponsored