Poll: How did you buy your Bronco Sport?

How did you buy your Bronco Sport?

• Total voters

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
I was in the market for a vehicle to replace my current one. Looked at Granger's website (waiting for my Big Bronco from them), saw a BS BB A51 was being shipped to them. They had listed for approximately $1200 under MSRP, I inquired, it was not spoken for, so I bought it. ?
Same situation. When I found out my MY22 2 door would become a MY25, I took advantage of @Granger Ford 6% under invoice and the 1K custom order rebate and ordered one without driving. I’ve rarely found a car I couldn’t drive :cool: and assumed I’ll figure out how to drive this one too. I’ve purchased many cars without driving them and have never had an issue. I rent cars all the time as well, never test drive those either. Other than a rental car in the UK 35 years ago, just get in a drive! Just check to make sure what side the steering wheel is on!

I will say my wife will not buy a car without test driving one first. She’s a bit more fussy I guess than I am. I’m hoping she’ll take the Sport once (if) the 2 door comes in.
Sponsored

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
How do you like the “Shadow Black” ?
Ford Bronco Sport Poll:  How did you buy your Bronco Sport? 841A22F1-8517-4B2C-9BE8-F2DEFC46467E
Wow yours looks awesome! & there aren’t too many in black that I’ve seen. Sorry I should’ve been more clear though. That was the OB I test drove. I ended up passing on it though & ordering a BL but in silver (with gray roof). I like black. But here it looks dirty all the time.

Idontknow

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cross trek and grand caravan
Where’s the option for test drove the big bronco twice and decided I didn’t want to wait that long or need the big bronco and there was a baby bronco on the lot but it had the fuel line recall so it wasn’t drivable and just preordered that instead after sitting in it. That’s the box I’d be checking.

BroncoMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'71 Bronco, '02 Excursion, '22 BS
Someone else ordered almost exactly what I wanted, then bailed on it. Thanks, whoever you are.

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Bought my Big Bend off the lot, but only as a placeholder. Ordered my dream Badlands to be built and picked up next month.

Bill G

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport Badlands, 66 Tiger
Ordered 10/20 sight-unseen. Arrived at dealer 4/21. Dealer apologized for not being able to explain all the features but mine was the first one they’d actually seen (they got a couple mannequins on same truck, but had just started to “play” with them).

CrazyKZ

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
My wife and I love the Broncos. We can't afford a full-size, plus it would take a year to get one built, so we drove several to see what kind of BS we wanted. Loved the features and larger engine size of the Badlands. We put down $1,000 (non-refundable) and placed order on 08/09/22. Yesterday it moved from "in production" mode to "built"!

Outback Texan

Badlands
First Name
MIke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Back in May... shopping... considered ordering... found one that had just arrived at a dealer and the person who ordered it backed out. I jumped o the "no markup" deal! 2022 Badlands... Velocity Blue was not my preferred color... had a sun roof I did not need... no copilot 360+ that I wanted. But it did have the 235/65/17 tires that I preferred and the premium package so I'm happy!

cprcubed

Big Bend
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Cyber Orange BS BB, 1997 Ford F250 HD 7.3 PSD
We have another new vehicle on order (23 Toyota Highlander Platinum AWD), but who knows when that will ever show up (6-9 months maybe???). Anyway, our daily driver (2008 Toyota Avlon with 320k on it) is not something I want to round-trip to California (again) so we can see my wife's 90 year-old father with health issues. We needed something with AWD/4WD and thought maybe we could find a new BS BB. My wife commented that she like the Cyber Orange color, but availability was the higher priority. Walked into the local dealer just to see what, if anything, was available. They had 2 that day, both 2022 BB, one in Cyber Orange and the other White. Needless to say, my CFO (wife) approved the purchase on the spot. Cheers!

Mrmike

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 OBX, '20 Ecosport, '21 Kymco X-Town 300i
I ordered my '23 OBX in August. Not only did I not drive one. I didn't even sit in one. The wife and I loved the body style, so we ordered. I currently drive a '19 Edge Titanium with ALL the bells and whistles. The Outer Banks is being built this week. I figure I'll get it in February if I'm lucky. Hope the Outer Banks lives up to expectations.

delm

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS Badlands; '23 BS Badlands; BMW X3, X7
My wife and I love the Broncos. We can't afford a full-size, plus it would take a year to get one built, so we drove several to see what kind of BS we wanted. Loved the features and larger engine size of the Badlands. We put down $1,000 (non-refundable) and placed order on 08/09/22. Yesterday it moved from "in production" mode to "built"!
Sounds like you went with Granger? I did the same thing a month after you. Mine showed as "Built" on 12/10, and shipped on 12/12.

CrazyKZ

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
What is Grainger? I don't know what that is. We placed our order the first part of August.
Sponsored