Poll: How did you buy your Bronco Sport?

How did you buy your Bronco Sport?

• Total voters

SirEd

Base
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I'm interested to see how people bought their Bronco Sport.
Sponsored

endrMinr

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Sport
I just got my Bronco Sport FE on Monday, I had been thinking of getting the BS for a while, but 4+ month wait to get a Badlands wasnt sitting well with me. This one just popped up in a search, and I immediately jumped on it. I thought all FE's were 'sold out' according to Ford, but apparently this one wasn't claimed yet. So I did :D

jaws72

Big Bend
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150 FX2
Bought from dealer stock, it was parked towards back of lot.

johnardsg

Big Bend
First Name
johnard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BS BigBend/2011 v6 Rav4
Test drive, took home the BS BB demo car (cause why not hehe) then 500$ deposit, sat down with dealer salesman and we built the bronco, 4 months later it’s ready

sdmc229

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion and Flex
Test drove an outer banks. Not excited about the motor and went badlands

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Test drove one in March as my lease is due in a month. LOVED the Sport, tried an F-150, it was a boat. Tried a Ranger, it was too small. Tried a Dodge Ram, really nice, but I've been there and done that a few times. Ordered one through a dealer, with all the chip issues, found the same badlands from the dealer I did my test drive with. Bought it once it hit the lot. Now my order is still processing and finally has a window sticker. Not a conventional path at all.

OP
OP
SirEd

SirEd

Base
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
My Bronco Sport was a pre-order that the customer canceled. The dealer told me at that time (February 2021) that the only Bronco Sports that they had received were cancelled pre-orders. I drove a Bronco Sport at another dealer before I bought this one. The first dealer wanted $5000 over list price plus he had added four dealer packs totaling $3500 to the sticker (theft tracking system, door edge protection, etc.) I just walked out of that dealership and went to another that sold me mine for $105 under list with no dealer packs.

Fordfan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BRONCO SPORT OB
I ordered my OB Jan 9. There were none to test drive so I took a chance. Dealer had a pre production model in the showroom and I ordered it exactly the same. Mine arrived exactly 4 months later. We took it for a very short test drive and there was no doubt.... we loved it!!

Dan.Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport outer banks
I had engine intermittent engine misfire in my Audi, tried several routes/garages to get it fixed, after changing all spark plugs ignition coils I past a Ford dealership, saw my OB in shadow black, called my wife who works in advertising whose response was I love the goat commercial.

I drove to auto zone, deleted the check engine codes, limped to the dealer and traded that sucker in, haven’t looked back since. For all the people who say the engine is gutless, it’s got more pep than my 2.0 tsfi Audi did, and in the outer banks it’s way more luxurious with loads more tech features.

Excape

Outer Banks
First Name
Reg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
After evaluating and debating between the Big Bend and Outer Banks, I decided to order an Outer Banks after they became available with the OB package minus moonroof.
Truth be told, if a Big Bend with tow package were available nearby in Carbonized Grey or Oxford White, I would probably jump on it and upgrade the audio as I doubt my late order will get built before winter.

ALC

Outer Banks
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2020 Escape, 2021 Bronco Sport OB
Back in January and February, I was ready to buy a Mach E. With all of the software issues and lack of Fast chargers decided against Mach E. My dealer had an OB with everything I wanted coming in, so I told my salesman to text me when it showed up. It showed up the last day of the month, they were eager to make their sales forecasts, They excepted my offer. Very happy with the OB, but wish it had the 2.0 L.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Me and wife test drove OB in Cactus Grey. We were impressed with fit finish and liked the way it drove. Sat in back seat, looked in rear hatch ect. Plan was to find Badlands to test drive. But decided next day to place order for Badlands since we were sure that what we wanted.

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
I'm interested to see how people bought their Bronco Sport.
Trade in Lincoln 2017 + cash, financing of 5 grand payment 105.00 48 mts or pay off in 1 year or there about.

nch5013

Big Bend
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 KB Big Bend
I originally had a black diamond BIG bronco on reserve... and then thought about how I really didn't want that gas mileage commuting 70 miles/day. So I cancelled and sat for months, until my tranny started acting up on my Juke - went into limp mode on the WV Turnpike and I stopped into a dealer on my hobble back home to look. Test drove one a week later - that dealer stood me up for ordering - and ended up ordering a week and a half after my Juke gave up on me. 500 dollar deposit on a 3/30 order - still in the waiting room.
Sponsored