Poll: How did you buy your Bronco Sport?

How did you buy your Bronco Sport?

• Total voters

lbjailer

First Edition
First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 F150 Lariat 4X4, Bronco Sport First Edition
I put down a deposit for a Badlands at local dealer in January. In April I sent out emails to multiple local dealers (100 mile radius), Internet sales manager contacted me prior to business hours and sold me a First Edition. Everything done online, went to dealer; 10 minutes in finance office for signatures and I was out the door. Got it at MSRP with $710 in incentives.
Sponsored

Reactions: Jrl

mtrm100

Badlands
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Pre-ordered with deposit in July. January - Test drove a dealer model which arrived the same day as mine and then bought my order.

SilverVVolf

Badlands
First Name
Rad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I guess I'm a minority in that I loved the stylings of the BS immediately and to get everything I wanted out of the full-sized Bronco I'd have to pay 10k over what I could get in the Sport. I took about a week to decide after the big reveal before putting down the $100 on the site but NOT before calling up my local dealer and making sure they weren't going to play games on the price. I named several other out of state dealerships that I would gladly do business and have them transport it to me. They agreed they'd sell MSRP. I built it with every available option and took delivery end of April.

The one weird thing was while I did order it with crossbars, it didn't come that way and they didn't charge me either. Same with tent.

Anyone else experience a situation where you didn't get EVERY accessory you outfitted it with?

SilverVVolf

Badlands
First Name
Rad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Pre-ordered with deposit in July. January - Test drove a dealer model which arrived the same day as mine and then bought my order.
Same! Finally, someone else that pre-ordered immediately! Lol

Weston52

Big Bend
First Name
Weston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Solara, 91 Miata
Had been considering Subaru Forester for months until I saw the BS at Atlanta Auto Show and the Forester idea was immediately history. Figured out how I was going to trade and finance, and then did the deal over the phone for a cactus gray BB that was in route to the dealer. Got the call at 8:30 on April 30 and have been enjoying it since.

Carl h

Big Bend
First Name
carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Walked into dealership test drove paid then drove home. Plain and simple.

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Funny story, I scheduled an oil change for my F150 in March, dropped off my truck , got my cup of coffee, and was wandering around the parking lot waiting for my wife to pick me up, and there it was, it was just off the truck, dirty would be an understatement, I actually thought it was black until I read the sticker. The wife and I test drove it, loved it, traded my truck, and left with it. They still charged me for that oil change.

DSM

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I had been driving my 2001 Chevy Duramax Diesel for 18 years and was thinking about a Jeep Wrangler and my wife was trying to talk me out of it, since she did not like the rough ride of the Jeep I had in the late 80's. I was looking online at Jeeps and a picture of the Bronco Sport came up and started reading about it and started seeing the TV adds. I looked at the local dealer and seen some pictures and I like the look, accept for one, I said who would buy that one, well that turned out to be me, the Kodiak Brown Metallic Big Bend., I test drove it In January 2021 and bought it right after that.
It has enough options for me, smooth ride and my wife is happy with my choice.

OP
OP
SirEd

SirEd

Base
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
This is just like your post asking people how much they paid. Are doing marketing research?
Not doing any marketing research. I did take a marketing class in business school but this is just for my personal interest.

Vyper

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Test drove a Big Bend on the dealer lot. Engine was disappointing. Looked at their inventory and saw the dealer-ordered FE in transit and jumped on it. Gave them a deposit and here we are :)

SLJ

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport OB
Test drove three, Big Bend, Bad Lands, then Outer Banks. Ordered a Big Bend. When Build date kept getting pushed out I found an Outer Banks already shipped to another area dealer and bought that. 1.5 has plenty of power for my off pavement use. Would rather have the better gas mileage than the speeding tickets. The OB has more creature comforts also and after all, I'm using it on the road 95% of the time.

Tawnygal

First Edition
First Name
TK
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tonyadoughty.net
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport FE, 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
I just got my Bronco Sport FE on Monday, I had been thinking of getting the BS for a while, but 4+ month wait to get a Badlands wasnt sitting well with me. This one just popped up in a search, and I immediately jumped on it. I thought all FE's were 'sold out' according to Ford, but apparently this one wasn't claimed yet. So I did :D
That's how I got my FE. It was listed for sale at a dealer site. I called about it, was told it had only been ordered, not built, but since they had the VIN they were allowed to list it. I put $1000 down over the phone and they called me about 6 weeks later when it was built and delivered.

rdc17

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL+BL
I test drove a BB in December just to get a feel for the size of the vehicle. Liked it, was on the fence between OB and BL and decided to go with the BL since I'll be towing.

Took me about 2 months to find one equipped like I wanted that was in dealer stock. Ended up doing all the paperwork towards the end of Feb and took delivery a week later when it arrived.

Princeton9s

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Searched online for a long time (and across a wide radius) until I found one at a dealer that fit the bill for me. Travelled a few hundred miles, purchased, drove home. Terrible dealership, but got the vehicle I wanted at a price I thought was fair.
Sponsored