Ordered 2023 Bronco Sport Heritage (non-Limited)

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
Its funny you should say this as i thought that exact same thing. I decided to not reply as i didnt want to trigger anyone.

There has been zero info giving to the limited people, no emails no scheduling. Im trying to get any info i can. I didnt realize i could only post on threads pertaining to limited only.
šŸ™Œ Maybe an update tomorrow?

Iā€™d say stay away from the Maverick Truck Club Forum if anyone has an issue posting on the wrong thread.
Sponsored

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Its funny you should say this as i thought that exact same thing. I decided to not reply as i didnt want to trigger anyone.

There has been zero info giving to the limited people, no emails no scheduling. Im trying to get any info i can. I didnt realize i could only post on threads pertaining to limited only.
If you mention Limited they will yell at you and say wrong thread this is non-limited only thread.

OP
OP

Neil

Big Bend
First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini
Funny. I had to edit my original reply. Iā€™m glad we are all making sure we are allowed to post of this thread. Gawd help us if we post on the wrong thread or potentially provide (maybe) helpful information to another member.
Do what you like. Posting to the correct threads just makes using a forum easier for people to use/search.

Thereā€˜s a thread on the Limited here: https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/threads/anyone-ordered-bronco-sport-heritage-limited-edition-and-received-confirmation-email.7188/

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
To my shock I actually received an email from Fordā€¦ production week of 11/28. Funny, first email received on the Bronco Sport. Shocked!!! My salesman texted me at the exact same time. He had no clue that I had been scheduled the week of 11/14 and 11/21ā€¦oh well. Anyone else get another email or an email for the first time? Crazy.

LawDog

Big Bend
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150 Supercrew 2010 Expedition 2001 Bullitt
Received an email from Ford that my production date was pushed back to week of Dec 19.

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
Received an email from Ford that my production date was pushed back to week of Dec 19.
I found out last week that I was pushed to 12/05 and received the email last night; go figure. I think Ford must send the emails on Tuesday nights.

OP
OP

Neil

Big Bend
First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini
Quick update: I called Ford and all they can tell me is it is still ā€œin processingā€œ. I believe it means the order is accepted but not yet allocated for production. I ordered 10 weeks ago.

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
Quick update: I called Ford and all they can tell me is it is still ā€œin processingā€œ. I believe it means the order is accepted but not yet allocated for production. I ordered 10 weeks ago.
Good luck. My understanding is that Ford does not plan to build any Heritage models for January and February. At least that was what the latest constraint list said for the BS.

OP
OP

Neil

Big Bend
First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini
Good luck. My understanding is that Ford does not plan to build any Heritage models for January and February. At least that was what the latest constraint list said for the BS.
Thanks. Iā€™m inclined to just put my order out of mind as much as possible now and just expect it next summer. If it happens earlier then itā€™s a bonus.

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
Thanks. Iā€™m inclined to just put my order out of mind as much as possible now and just expect it next summer. If it happens earlier then itā€™s a bonus.
Thatā€™s smart. Hopefully youā€™ll get a nice email surprise from Ford one day saying itā€™s scheduled. That seems to be half the battle.

TXBronco1313

Big Bend
First Name
Emile
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport
Just got an email from Ford letting me know my Heritage order got scheduled for the week of January 9th!

LawDog

Big Bend
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
And another email, my production date moved back up to the week of Dec 12ā€¦

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
And another email, my production date moved back up to the week of Dec 12ā€¦
That stinks. Hang in there. I still say getting a VIN is half the battle. Hopefully youā€™ll be able to call Ford Customer Support and get an actual build day next week (for the week of December 12).

LawDog

Big Bend
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Window sticker is now available. Which leads to a question.

On the ford.com marketing page it states the class II trailer hitch is standard on Heritage. On the tracking site, for my veh under packages it shows the hitch. BUT it is not listed on the window sticker. Is this unusual? If it finally shows up without the hitch I plan on requesting a Due Bill for it to be installed at no charge. Any thoughts?

LawDog

Big Bend
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That stinks. Hang in there. I still say getting a VIN is half the battle. Hopefully youā€™ll be able to call Ford Customer Support and get an actual build day next week (for the week of December 12).
Our Heritage was built yesterday. Will be interesting to see how the scheduling goes from here for shipping and final prep.
Sponsored