Ordered 2023 Bronco Sport Heritage (non-Limited)

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Yeah, I’m aware of that, but I started this thread because I ordered way back in August and didn’t receive the email. Seems a number of people are in the same situation.
Sorry, just wanted to make sure that wasn't intended as a special note. I see you were just trying to indicate you got a confirmation e-mail from Ford.
Sponsored

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah, I’m aware of that, but I started this thread because I ordered way back in August and didn’t receive the email. Seems a number of people are in the same situation.
Are you saying you ordered on August 25th and just got confirmation today? Do you know if your dealer submitted it right away. You should have received your confirmation within a day or 2 of submission.

DemonGT

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Limited
There are a number of people who ordered Heritage models that never got the email. Being one of those people i called Ford to confirm and the order was indeed put in when dealer said. Neither the dealers or Ford know why some are not receiving the confirmation emails.

Others will have to keep a eye out for a email.

OP
OP

Neil

Big Bend
First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini
Are you saying you ordered on August 25th and just got confirmation today? Do you know if your dealer submitted it right away. You should have received your confirmation within a day or 2 of submission.
The dealer insisted he placed the order on Aug 25 - I saw the order sheet (I signed it) and Ford (by phone) confirmed it 2 weeks ago. I can only assume that Ford kept back some orders because they are for 2023 models?

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The dealer insisted he placed the order on Aug 25 - I saw the order sheet (I signed it) and Ford (by phone) confirmed it 2 weeks ago. I can only assume that Ford kept back some orders because they are for 2023 models?
I wouldn't think so but...... They sent me mine for a 23 heritage two door within days.

LawDog

Big Bend
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150 Supercrew 2010 Expedition 2001 Bullitt
Mine now shows up in the order tracker. Shows as order confirmed on 8/25. Doesn’t give a scheduled build date yet though. Order package and options all correct.
Have never received an email from Ford.

LawDog

Big Bend
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150 Supercrew 2010 Expedition 2001 Bullitt
Got my email. Order confirmed, production scheduled for the week of 11/28.

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
Reg. Heritage or limited?
As of Saturday my dealer still has not heard about their allocations for the Heritage Limited. Nothing scheduled yet. 🤷🏼‍♀️

OP
OP

Neil

Big Bend
First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini
Ideally, this thread is about Heritage orders. There is another thread about Heritage Limited.

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
Ideally, this thread is about Heritage orders. There is another thread about Heritage Limited.
Thanks for clarifying. I have a heritage (non-limited) on order. Now scheduled for the week of 11/21. I was letting DemonGT know the latest I had heard on the Limited.

Last edited:

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
Heritage Non-Limited/Plain/Regular/Whatever
Funny. I had to edit my original reply. I’m glad we are all making sure we are allowed to post of this thread. Gawd help us if we post on the wrong thread or potentially provide (maybe) helpful information to another member.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Maybe title of thread should be Non-Limited since we don't want any comments about Limited orders?

Last edited:

DemonGT

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Limited
Funny. I had to edit my original reply. I’m glad we are all making sure we are allowed to post of this thread. Gawd help us if we post on the wrong thread or potentially provide (maybe) helpful information to another member.
Its funny you should say this as i thought that exact same thing. I decided to not reply as i didnt want to trigger anyone.

There has been zero info giving to the limited people, no emails no scheduling. Im trying to get any info i can. I didnt realize i could only post on threads pertaining to limited only.
Sponsored