Ordered 2023 Bronco Sport Heritage (non-Limited)

LawDog

Big Bend
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150 Supercrew 2010 Expedition 2001 Bullitt
Built 12/14 and email said estimated delivery was 12/24-30. Tracker was stuck on “built” until today 12/31 when it updated to “shipped”. Patiently waiting for dealer to let me know they have received it.
Sponsored

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
Built 12/14 and email said estimated delivery was 12/24-30. Tracker was stuck on “built” until today 12/31 when it updated to “shipped”. Patiently waiting for dealer to let me know they have received it.
Did you get a shipped email? Or you just happened to check the tracker and it changed to shipped today? Mines been stuck on built since the 12th, but the ETA to the dealer is 4-10 January.

LawDog

Big Bend
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Did you get a shipped email? Or you just happened to check the tracker and it changed to shipped today? Mines been stuck on built since the 12th, but the ETA to the dealer is 4-10 January.
No email, just the status on the tracker updated.

OP
OP

Neil

Big Bend
First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini
Anyone actually received a custom order Heritage yet? I see in the Bay Area that there are 12 available via dealers yet my order still doesn’t even have a production date yet. 🤬

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
Anyone actually received a custom order Heritage yet? I see in the Bay Area that there are 12 available via dealers yet my order still doesn’t even have a production date yet. 🤬
Mine is on a train to my dealer. I’ve seen a lot in my local area but they are bare bones with no options. I loaded mine up pretty good.

OP
OP

Neil

Big Bend
First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini
Well, I received a production date at last: March 27. So that’s exactly 6 months after I ordered it. Frustrating, but at least I’ll get the exact build I wanted and for MSRP.

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
Well, I received a production date at last: March 27. So that’s exactly 6 months after I ordered it. Frustrating, but at least I’ll get the exact build I wanted and for MSRP.
Wow!!! That’s pretty far out, but it’s something. Getting the exact build is important. I found out that mine is in Kansas City. Should be getting on a truck (with luck) and heading to the dealer. It’s in its window (12-18 January)

LawDog

Big Bend
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have an appointment on Saturday to pick ours up. Ordered 8/25, so just short of five months.

LawDog

Big Bend
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
About to go pick up my wife’s new Sport. The wait was worth it I think. The competing Ford dealer in town has a Heritage Sport on the lot that I noticed yesterday driving home. Curiosity got the beat of me and I stopped in. Base with only option being the cargo management tray in the back. Dealer added climate protection package at $2,190, plus a Market Adjustment of $5,000. Geez!!!

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
About to go pick up my wife’s new Sport. The wait was worth it I think. The competing Ford dealer in town has a Heritage Sport on the lot that I noticed yesterday driving home. Curiosity got the beat of me and I stopped in. Base with only option being the cargo management tray in the back. Dealer added climate protection package at $2,190, plus a Market Adjustment of $5,000. Geez!!!
OMG!!! Seriously??? Congratulations!!! Please take some pictures.

LawDog

Big Bend
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Window sticker is now available. Which leads to a question.

On the ford.com marketing page it states the class II trailer hitch is standard on Heritage. On the tracking site, for my veh under packages it shows the hitch. BUT it is not listed on the window sticker. Is this unusual? If it finally shows up without the hitch I plan on requesting a Due Bill for it to be installed at no charge. Any thoughts?
Happily, it arrived with hitch included. Very cool vehicle. Of course it is raining so pics are dark and don’t do it justice. Will post some in a week or so after the sun returns.

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
Happily, it arrived with hitch included. Very cool vehicle. Of course it is raining so pics are dark and don’t do it justice. Will post some in a week or so after the sun returns.
Congratulations 🍾🎉🎊

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
Cool!!! Of course I had to go show my husband and daughter. My husband said is that ours? I said no, but close. My daughter got a big grin on her face. The sport is for her. It looks great!!!

LawDog

Big Bend
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A week in. Really enjoying our Sport. Amazon has some nice accessories for anyone interested. Added cross bars to the roof rack - these lay even with the side rails which is way better looking than the Ford ones, at a third of the price. The hood strut kit, super easy install and way better than the kick stand it came with. Also got a rubber mat that goes on the top of the rear bumper, really clean and factory looking. Should prevent scratching up the plastic bumper cover.
Also got mud flap kit, haven’t installed yet, but holding them up they are a perfect fit and only $45 for all four. I think the rears are too long and clunky looking so will only put the fronts on I believe. DM if you want links to the stuff I got.
Still thinking about getting the LED side marker kit that replaces the fake plastic vents at the back of the front fenders. Will probably go ahead with those at some point.
Sponsored