Big Bend
First Name
Dakota
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Hey guys,

I was thinking what if Ford were to continue to update the BS with other trim lines seen in their line up? We see the Tremor Maverick, but what about a Tremor line on the BS or a something like a Raptor "S" with the ecoboost mustang engine? :blush: Considering there are 5 or so trims already I doubt it will come to fruition, but it is fun to speculate!
Sponsored

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
The Tremor Maverick is essentially a Maverick with the Badlands suspension and dual-clutch rear diff. I'm not sure what more Ford could do with the Badlands without encroaching on Big-Bronco sales.

Last edited:

wessermgm

Big Bend
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F150 Platinum FX4 SCrew; 2023 BS BB Silver
The Raptor BS is the obvious trim option they could do. Maybe go add another .5" of clearance, OEM 245/65/17 ATs/ 2.3L Ecoboost, Raptor style grill. It seems pretty doable.

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport
Let's shoehorn a 5.0 into the BS.

Someone long ago started doing V8 swaps to the Suzuki Samurai. I'd like to see that in a BS.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Cursed Bronco

Cursed Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Dakota
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
The Raptor BS is the obvious trim option they could do. Maybe go add another .5" of clearance, OEM 245/65/17 ATs/ 2.3L Ecoboost, Raptor style grill. It seems pretty doable.
I've been thinking of this a lot to the point where if I hold onto mine long enough it would be a fun project to swap the engines for the 2.3L in the far future. Other raptor stylings would be icing on the cake. Considering it is already on the Ranger I think it would really make the Trim more cohesive. On the other hand, they would probably have to offer it up for the Maverick as well

OP
OP
Cursed Bronco

Cursed Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Dakota
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
The Tremor Maverick is a Maverick with essentially the Badlands suspension and dual-clutch rear diff. I'm not sure what more Ford could do with the Badlands without encroaching on Big-Bronco sales.
I was pretty much thinking the same thing about the Tremor line. Perhaps just the BS Raptor is the only feasible other trim that could be included unless they come out with something completely new and vehicle specific.

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
I was pretty much thinking the same thing about the Tremor line. Perhaps just the BS Raptor is the only feasible other trim that could be included unless they come out with something completely new and vehicle specific.
How about a First edition bronco sport badlands.

Ford Bronco Sport New Trim lines? IMG_0813

Ford Bronco Sport New Trim lines? IMG_0559

Ford Bronco Sport New Trim lines? IMG_0688

Last edited:

rootdoc

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I'd much prefer a Bronco Sport ICE/electric hybrid over a Bronco Sport Tremor or Raptor trim line.
Hey, Ford Motor Company, are you listening?

SWUKU

First Edition
First Name
GB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I'd love to swap out the doors / or remove them for an open air concept, but I guess that'd be really difficult. And maybe adversely affect the structural integrity.

Horse n Buggy

Badlands
First Name
Stoge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Since a lot of people buy them for the looks but don't necessarily need the off-road capabilities, an easy path would be a more on road focused Bronco Sport ST, and if they wanted to do something along the line Raptor without the focus on clearance and crawling, Bronco Rally Sport is another path they could take

GoHack

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Sport, '20 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4
- Steel Skid Plates for the Badlands model, and a Ford Approved Kit as well to upgrade existing models.
- Increased lift on the Badlands, w/a Ford Approved Lift Kit for upgrading existing models.
- A manual transmission w/a two speed transfer case.

GoHack

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Sport, '20 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4

Mrmike

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 OBX, '20 Ecosport, '21 Kymco X-Town 300i
Why not just buy the Badlands model?
I'm 79 and have absolutely no desire or need to go off roading. Why would I pay thousands extra to get 2 extra GOAT modes, underbody protection, and different differential I don't want or need. Also, the badlands don't have the nicer interior and options I do want. I'm pretty happy with my Outer Banks but would like the bigger motor if it were available.
Sponsored