Jcera304

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Be aware that if you hit another car or object going at a good rate of speed that magnet probably won't hold and the gun will become an airborne heavy flying object.

I'm speaking from experience after having been in 3 good sized wrecks.

I carry my Sig IWB while I'm driving. I can't even feel it when I'm sitting down, so it's comfy and it's easy enough to access if I need it.
I’m a big guy and normally carry in the 4 o’clock position. It’s pretty uncomfortable for me to carry apendix. It’s pretty difficult for me to carry on my person and sit in the driver’s seat and draw. The Stinger magnet in this mount is pretty powerful. I’d be shocked if it came out due to outside forces, but anything’s possible.
Sponsored

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
I carry the Shield Arms mag in my 43X and keep an extra mag in the glovebox just in case. In total, those mags give me 15 rounds per mag (sitting flush) +1 in the chamber. I’m not gonna say I’m amazing shot but decent enough. If I miss, I’ve got some extra rounds standing by lol. Can never be too prepared!
Yeah I will say I’m very good, at the range under controlled conditions. But that’s really meaningless when it really counts.
At life threatening distances and under pressure to survive. I’ll live to die another day.

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
Wow a hijacked thread and it’s partly my fault.
BUT the only way I’d ever mount a pew pew in my vehicle is in a safe.
Aim small, miss small peoples.
Be ready, you may be needed.

Last edited:

NaysBadlands

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
This thread reads like America is a war zone. Or a rap song. Kudos to y'all for finding a way to incorporate your hobbies.
Sometimes seems like it's getting closer to just that. Truly responsible firearm owners and CWL carriers hope to whatever almighty they believe in that they never NEED it. Just getting the news headline alerts makes me aware that bad things can, and more often do, happen anytime and anywhere.

Major Kong

Base
First Name
Major
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport aka "Spark Plug"
Sometimes seems like it's getting closer to just that. Truly responsible firearm owners and CWL carriers hope to whatever almighty they believe in that they never NEED it. Just getting the news headline alerts makes me aware that bad things can, and more often do, happen anytime and anywhere.
Bit of wisdom from gun shop owner
"Before you buy this you need to have 5K in the bank"
ummmm OK, but what's the deal?
"If you ever have to pull this thing out and use it you're gonna need a lawyer"

Just getting the news headline alerts makes me aware that bad things can, and more often do, happen anytime and anywhere.
hover and click
https://www.broadcastify.com/listen/

Just on the outskirts of medium sized city
Daily shootings and stabbings and that's before I'm done with morning coffee
Even more surprising
None of makes the news
The only real source of local news is a scanner
Actually very entertaining at times

Gabe600

Big Bend
First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I saw an instructor say once “9MM is the way to go, unless you have something else. The best caliber in a fight is the one you have onyou. Placement and rounds on target is the key”.

kinda like in photography. The best camera is the one you have with you.

I really want a p365 for the summer (120+ out here)…. But…. Bronco Sport ate all my money this year LOL…. Lift, tires, rack, flares hahaha. So I get to suffer one more year with a basically full size.
I was carrying an M&P, but I recently switched to the p365 and I'll never look back lol. Its super comfortable to carry IWB and I'm a bigger dude, too. I usually keep it on my 5 o'clock when I'm driving and I don't even know its there. I couldn't recommend that thing more. (Or the 12rd extended magazine that you can get for it)

Folkman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I was carrying an M&P, but I recently switched to the p365 and I'll never look back lol. Its super comfortable to carry IWB and I'm a bigger dude, too. I usually keep it on my 5 o'clock when I'm driving and I don't even know its there. I couldn't recommend that thing more. (Or the 12rd extended magazine that you can get for it)
yeah. I’ve shot it, and I’ve carried my Sccy. The p365 will be a dream. The xCarry isn’t bad, and I like having the length but in the summer it’s just too much in the car. Seems to chafe when I am driving in the summer.

NaysBadlands

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Bit of wisdom from gun shop owner
"Before you buy this you need to have 5K in the bank"
ummmm OK, but what's the deal?
"If you ever have to pull this thing out and use it you're gonna need a lawyer"

Just getting the news headline alerts makes me aware that bad things can, and more often do, happen anytime and anywhere.
hover and click
https://www.broadcastify.com/listen/

Just on the outskirts of medium sized city
Daily shootings and stabbings and that's before I'm done with morning coffee
Even more surprising
None of makes the news
The only real source of local news is a scanner
Actually very entertaining at times

https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/

o0260o

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BroncoSport
I've lived in "bad parts" of Brooklyn since 2003. The news certainly make it out worse than it really is. It's still safe for how dense the population is. I just avoid the tv and feel better. Peace and love!

Folkman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
and that is only the ones that make the news. Most don’t.

Folkman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I've lived in "bad parts" of Brooklyn since 2003. The news certainly make it out worse than it really is. It's still safe for how dense the population is. I just avoid the tv and feel better. Peace and love!
And I respect that view. To each their own.

For me, it’s a risk proposition. In Risk Analysis, it isn’t only the likely hood of an event happening that is taken into account. The impact also plays a part and can often outway the likelihood.

that’s how it works in business, how much more should that apply with life and safety?

DBBLTAP

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 MFE (Mighty Ford Escape)
Yep,
It ain’t the size of your tool or how or where you hang it.
It’s how well you use it.
“The .22 is one of the top carry pew’s of retired LE’s”

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I work on a military base, so I don't even keep my CPL anymore. If I leave home I'm almost always going to a gun free zone.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I absolutely never understood that change. Of all places….
It was very nearly changed back to something more reasonable a few years ago.
Sponsored

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
altoblue Interior Modifications 7
Virgo Life Interior Parts 15