My window sticker is $2500 more than my signed invoice.

OP
OP

Bronco2.7

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350 civic CRV
Yes. I’m glad for price protection. Since mine has shipped now apparently, my plan is to text my sales guy tomorrow & make sure he’s aware of price protection & knows what procedures he has to do on his end to make that happen. Before I get to the dealer & we get into it after I’ve waited this long.
Good luck! Keep us posted!
Sponsored

Reactions: MJE

WildFord

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS BL
Cant wait for all the stealerships to close their sales floor and become service stations only.
watchout....that's where they will continue to be a stealership :(

Wolf256

Badlands
First Name
Jane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Atlas Blue
I can see a 2K increase on your base price. $100.00 increase on your moon roof and $200.00 on your premium package. Plus you have extras I didn’t order.

Ford Bronco Sport My window sticker is $2500 more than my signed invoice. FDA521C9-C834-4C35-93C7-137B4C66E4F1

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Good luck! Keep us posted!
Texted my sales dude yesterday. He was actually prepping an email to tell me it’d been built & shipped. I didn’t mean to take the wind out of his sails, but yes I follow the forums. & because of that I know I’m price protected as well. It took him no time at all to come right back & tell me that I am absolutely price protected to time of order.

Actually given their transparency, being forthcoming with information, I can hardly imagine how much some of yall are being F’ed over from what I read on here. :(. No dealership is perfect & I expect a couple of issues yet to come up as I reach the home stretch:

1. I’ll get lowballed on my trade. They know hat I owe & as long as s they offer enough to cover my loan it should all be good right? Well the way I plan to combat that is having a few quotes in place prior to meeting with them. Sadly we don’t have the big chains up here, but there are enough places that buy cars to have a real idea of what it’s worth. I don’t begrudge my dealer a fair profit & know he’ll need to make that on the trade if he’s selling me the BS at x-plan. But as long as it’s fair.
2. I’ll get sold an expensive 3rd party warranty. Which I bought last time on the explorer. Thankfully I have a quote in hand of what the Ford warranty should cost. That one would be valuable.

OP
OP

Bronco2.7

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350 civic CRV
Texted my sales dude yesterday. He was actually prepping an email to tell me it’d been built & shipped. I didn’t mean to take the wind out of his sails, but yes I follow the forums. & because of that I know I’m price protected as well. It took him no time at all to come right back & tell me that I am absolutely price protected to time of order.

Actually given their transparency, being forthcoming with information, I can hardly imagine how much some of yall are being F’ed over from what I read on here. :(. No dealership is perfect & I expect a couple of issues yet to come up as I reach the home stretch:

1. I’ll get lowballed on my trade. They know hat I owe & as long as s they offer enough to cover my loan it should all be good right? Well the way I plan to combat that is having a few quotes in place prior to meeting with them. Sadly we don’t have the big chains up here, but there are enough places that buy cars to have a real idea of what it’s worth. I don’t begrudge my dealer a fair profit & know he’ll need to make that on the trade if he’s selling me the BS at x-plan. But as long as it’s fair.
2. I’ll get sold an expensive 3rd party warranty. Which I bought last time on the explorer. Thankfully I have a quote in hand of what the Ford warranty should cost. That one would be valuable.
Theres a $1000 rebate to go with that.

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Theres a $1000 rebate to go with that.
Thanks for the reminder that I need to check into incentives! Ford.ca doesn’t show that order incentive just now, but of course if it was there at time of order then I’m golden.

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition

Tall Timbers

Badlands
First Name
Tall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands Bronco Sp, 23 Ford F150 Hybrid (order)
Mines about 2.5K over as well. By the time the dealer applies my credits I gave them I'll get it for at least 2K below my signed invoice. $500 for military. $750 and $500 from Ford. Stock owner xplan (not sure how much that'll save me).

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Mines about 2.5K over as well. By the time the dealer applies my credits I gave them I'll get it for at least 2K below my signed invoice. $500 for military. $750 and $500 from Ford. Stock owner xplan (not sure how much that'll save me).
Not sure exactly, but it seemed to me when we looked at preliminary numbers X plan over & above what the dealer was offering under MSRP, was still going to save a couple thousand. I didn’t think there was quite that much margin in it though.

Vespesian

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Yes. I’m glad for price protection. Since mine has shipped now apparently, my plan is to text my sales guy tomorrow & make sure he’s aware of price protection & knows what procedures he has to do on his end to make that happen. Before I get to the dealer & we get into it after I’ve waited this long.
I thought price protection doesn't apply to us Canadians?

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
I thought price protection doesn't apply to us Canadians?
We forego a lot & there’s a lot that doesn’t apply to us to be sure, but yes price protection definitely does. I was prepared to go to battle with my dealer over it, but didn’t have to at all. Now whether or not they’ll be able to use my x plan or we have to go back to MSRP that may be a battle, we shall see.

SpartyOn2007

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I certainly hope they honor the price on the build sheet I signed. I also have another sheet showing the original pricing with some various Payment breakdowns signed by a sales manager or something.

i always dread the worst.

OP
OP

Bronco2.7

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350 civic CRV
I certainly hope they honor the price on the build sheet I signed. I also have another sheet showing the original pricing with some various Payment breakdowns signed by a sales manager or something.

i always dread the worst.
👍Me too

sorlzy

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands
@Ford Motor Company
My dealer is asking me to pay current MSRP and then they will *reimburse* me the difference between the order price and the current price after they get the adjusted invoice from Ford (45 days later...).

The total increase is over $2,800.. and now the customer is having to float the difference despite the system being designed for the dealership to do that.

How is this OK? I'm giving this dealer all 1*'s regardless if I see the money or not. Dealerships are giving Ford Motor Company a bad reputation.
Sponsored