My thoughts after a weekend roadtrip

OP
Freeskierdude

Freeskierdude

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 CRV
What tires do you have on that Badlands? Looks like Cooper. Were they aftermarket?
Yup! I needed the 3 peak snowflake. I got the cooper discoverer at3 4s in 235/65/r17. They are wonderful. I think they look sophisticated and also they are very quite

Advertisement

BroncoBruce21

Badlands
First Name
Bruce
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Went up the west coast about 200 miles in my BL. Along with the audio "hiccups" with Apple CarPlay (barely noticeable but it's there), on the return drive I also experienced my Google Maps navigation reset twice through CarPlay. Thankfully I had cell service and could quickly pull up my recent navigation searches without needing the keyboard, but strange it didn't happen earlier in the trip as I was following the same route. Had experienced similar issues with CarPlay in a 2019 F-150 rental last year. Ford needs to push an update!

Zolutar

Outer Banks
First Name
Trevor
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Escape Titaniuim, 2021 Bronco Sport OB+
Forscan once it gets updated to support the Bronco Sport will have a way to remove the "double honk" as well as add/remove some other hidden features, nothing spectacular mind you, but helpful none the less for some of these little annoying things :)

OP
Freeskierdude

Freeskierdude

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 CRV
So I was going through the settings and I discovered you can change the sensitivity for the pre-collision warning. It's by default on high. I'll switch it to medium and see if that works next time I drive the same route

Osco

Base
First Name
Marty
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
Cactus Green, way cool Indeed :p

LeftyLynn

First Name
Lynn
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Ford Escape
I was planning on silver for my Badlands. Your pic has sold me on the cactus green.

Advertisement