Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
1.25 inch lift.
Very cool. Thanks for the information friend. I'm going to be doing a lift either right out the gate or eventually. With the dealer though... Nice to hear you're that happy with the 1.25.

So with the tires... you gained 3"?

OP
OP

Nick246

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blue bronco sport
Very cool. Thanks for the information friend. I'm going to be doing a lift either right out the gate or eventually. With the dealer though... Nice to hear you're that happy with the 1.25.

So with the tires... you gained 3"?
I was thinking just a tad under 3 inches.

Adanac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Tow hooks must be removed to place the nudge bar. The nudge bar is not strong enough for towing or recovery. It's well made and sturdy but mostly for show.

It doesn't interfere with any sensors and you can see it in the front camera but it doesn't block it too much.

Ford Bronco Sport Lifted Alto Blue Badlands Bronco Sport Build 20210831_190039
Thank you!

kman779

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Sorry if I missed it, but what brand is the nudge bar?

christopheru

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, Toyota Prius AWDe
Finally completed. Woolworth lift, VR forged wheels, KO2s, fender flares, nudge bar, adjustable sway bar links, and tint.

Ford Bronco Sport Lifted Alto Blue Badlands Bronco Sport Build 20210829_173115

Ford Bronco Sport Lifted Alto Blue Badlands Bronco Sport Build 20210829_172324

Ford Bronco Sport Lifted Alto Blue Badlands Bronco Sport Build Lifted Alto Blue Badlands Bronco Sport Build 1

Ford Bronco Sport Lifted Alto Blue Badlands Bronco Sport Build Lifted Alto Blue Badlands Bronco Sport Build 2

Ford Bronco Sport Lifted Alto Blue Badlands Bronco Sport Build Lifted Alto Blue Badlands Bronco Sport Build 3

Ford Bronco Sport Lifted Alto Blue Badlands Bronco Sport Build Lifted Alto Blue Badlands Bronco Sport Build 4

Ford Bronco Sport Lifted Alto Blue Badlands Bronco Sport Build Lifted Alto Blue Badlands Bronco Sport Build 5

Ford Bronco Sport Lifted Alto Blue Badlands Bronco Sport Build Lifted Alto Blue Badlands Bronco Sport Build 6
That looks very good. I like the integrated mini mud flaps that the flares have - wish something like that came stock! Now go get it dirty!

OP
OP

Nick246

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blue bronco sport
Going down the Sand Dunes in Moab Utah
Our Sports with a Lift and KO2's work well!

A LOT steeper then it looks!

Thanks for the videos. I love the look of your BS. You're having the fun I hope to someday.

Rinzler

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Looks good, have same tires but different size.
I have been to Moab and the lift with smaller tires does just fine...

Dont let anyone fool you. Our Sports are quite capable.

Ford Bronco Sport Lifted Alto Blue Badlands Bronco Sport Build 6A5DB446-90DF-4F12-803B-0C2D3BDAC58A

Ford Bronco Sport Lifted Alto Blue Badlands Bronco Sport Build C6DD8C83-9517-4518-9721-F82DF6227D41
Ford Bronco Sport Lifted Alto Blue Badlands Bronco Sport Build 008D3447-DD52-4912-AD5D-C5498C95CDF5
I’m totally not dissing Texas in a thread started by a guy from there, but I wish the Sports could do the Rodeo at any of the other 3 locations. NH is closest and this looks awesome.
Sponsored