Nick246

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blue bronco sport
Best looking setup yet IMO. One question: where did you get the adjustable sway bar links? I plan to purchase a Badlands in the next year or two and noticed while looking at pics and watching videos there is almost no flex at all on the trail. I would think adjustable swaybar links combined with quick-disconnect fittings would allow an easy way to disconnect the swaybars when offroad....
I used some from steeda that are made for the mustang but they adjusted to the proper length after the lift.
Sponsored

Dregw

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco sport
What would be similar tires be for the outer banks since it is an 18?

Feint

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
What would be similar tires be for the outer banks since it is an 18?
https://tiresize.com/tires/BFGoodrich/All-Terrain-TA-KO2.htm

Looks great. Wish I got the 255s. I went the safe route and got 245s. I think I had PTSD from fender rolling my old WRX after installing 8.5 wide rims and didn't want to mess with the fender liners and pinch weld.

I too was wondering about swaybar disconnect. I wonder how that will impact off-road capability or if the brake lines and other connectors would be long enough.

OP
OP

Nick246

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blue bronco sport
Everything seems to be good. I have several thousand miles so far and no issue yet (knock on wood).

There was a bit more fender well trimming than I was hoping when I got those tires.

WLK

Badlands
First Name
Wendy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Finally completed. Woolworth lift, VR forged wheels, KO2s, fender flares, nudge bar, adjustable sway bar links, and tint.

Ford Bronco Sport Lifted Alto Blue Badlands Bronco Sport Build 20210829_173115

Ford Bronco Sport Lifted Alto Blue Badlands Bronco Sport Build 20210829_172324

Ford Bronco Sport Lifted Alto Blue Badlands Bronco Sport Build Lifted Alto Blue Badlands Bronco Sport Build 1

Ford Bronco Sport Lifted Alto Blue Badlands Bronco Sport Build Lifted Alto Blue Badlands Bronco Sport Build 2

Ford Bronco Sport Lifted Alto Blue Badlands Bronco Sport Build Lifted Alto Blue Badlands Bronco Sport Build 3

Ford Bronco Sport Lifted Alto Blue Badlands Bronco Sport Build Lifted Alto Blue Badlands Bronco Sport Build 4

Ford Bronco Sport Lifted Alto Blue Badlands Bronco Sport Build Lifted Alto Blue Badlands Bronco Sport Build 5

Ford Bronco Sport Lifted Alto Blue Badlands Bronco Sport Build Lifted Alto Blue Badlands Bronco Sport Build 6
Well, that looks great, tastefully done. Some people add so much ugly stuff to their BS but not you.

CrazyKZ

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport

CrazyKZ

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Beautiful, but $475 each? I'll need to pass. :(

Jewce

Outer Banks
First Name
Jewce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Finally completed. Woolworth lift, VR forged wheels, KO2s, fender flares, nudge bar, adjustable sway bar links, and tint.

Ford Bronco Sport Lifted Alto Blue Badlands Bronco Sport Build 20210829_173115

Ford Bronco Sport Lifted Alto Blue Badlands Bronco Sport Build 20210829_172324

Ford Bronco Sport Lifted Alto Blue Badlands Bronco Sport Build Lifted Alto Blue Badlands Bronco Sport Build 1

Ford Bronco Sport Lifted Alto Blue Badlands Bronco Sport Build Lifted Alto Blue Badlands Bronco Sport Build 2

Ford Bronco Sport Lifted Alto Blue Badlands Bronco Sport Build Lifted Alto Blue Badlands Bronco Sport Build 3

Ford Bronco Sport Lifted Alto Blue Badlands Bronco Sport Build Lifted Alto Blue Badlands Bronco Sport Build 4

Ford Bronco Sport Lifted Alto Blue Badlands Bronco Sport Build Lifted Alto Blue Badlands Bronco Sport Build 5

Ford Bronco Sport Lifted Alto Blue Badlands Bronco Sport Build Lifted Alto Blue Badlands Bronco Sport Build 6
This is the best pic I’ve seen on that bumper. Your bronco looks great! 👌🏽

Alfa 2407

Big Bend
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Everything seems to be good. I have several thousand miles so far and no issue yet (knock on wood).

There was a bit more fender well trimming than I was hoping when I got those tires.
I'm curious, was there anything that you saw the fender liner was protecting? I haven't been up under there to look on mine but if there are no gigantic holes or anything being covered I'm considering hammering over the pinch welds and replacing the fender liner with some kind of truck bed liner or linex, something more durable, easier to clean, and cheap to repair

OP
OP

Nick246

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blue bronco sport
I'm curious, was there anything that you saw the fender liner was protecting? I haven't been up under there to look on mine but if there are no gigantic holes or anything being covered I'm considering hammering over the pinch welds and replacing the fender liner with some kind of truck bed liner or linex, something more durable, easier to clean, and cheap to repair
I didn't see anything it was protecting. You should be good to go.
Sponsored