KodiakMomCrawler

Outer Banks
First Name
Maria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks, 2021 Ranger Tremor
Finally completed. Woolworth lift, VR forged wheels, KO2s, fender flares, nudge bar, adjustable sway bar links, and tint.
I agree with everyone else - this is definitely one of my favorite builds I’ve seen so far! I’ve been looking to upgrade my tires on my OB and I’ve really been into the white lettering on the BFGs. I didn’t think I would like them as much as the all black tires, but after seeing your build and another black BL on here, I’m in love! Gives it almost a retro look to it and also very rugged looking. Love it! I agree with other posters, yours is very clean and just perfect!
Sponsored

OP
OP

Nick246

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blue bronco sport
This is my fave build I've seen on this forum. Clean and functional. Not covered with decals and doodads. Well done!
Thanks!! I was going for a "stock" look. Something that I wish Ford would do for us if we desired that look. Maybe next year?

BHShaman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Highlander
Tow hooks must be removed to place the nudge bar. The nudge bar is not strong enough for towing or recovery. It's well made and sturdy but mostly for show.
Can't use longer bolts and put the tow hooks back?
Not seen one in person yet, so not sure how the tow hooks/barsecure

RSH

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Sweet!
For me though, I dislike the white letters out on the KO2's.

BHShaman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Highlander
No. The nudge bar blocks the mounting spot for the hooks.
Thanks.
And set-up does not allow for nudge bar to be drilled out to make the tow hook bolt holes available? I assume not based on all the other little things you caught and fixed up... but curious.

OP
OP

Nick246

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blue bronco sport
Thanks.
And set-up does not allow for nudge bar to be drilled out to make the tow hook bolt holes available? I assume not based on all the other little things you caught and fixed up... but curious.
It would take a fair amount of fabricating to make them work. Probably need to have some welding skills. The manufacturer (fordrangerlifts) may have an option to save the tow hooks. You might check their website.

Jonnie T

Badlands
First Name
Jonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Great job!!
Guaranteed to draw some attention from passers-by.

OP
OP

Nick246

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blue bronco sport
Great job!!
Guaranteed to draw some attention from passers-by.
Thanks! Took me some trial and error (and help from this forum)to get the problems with the gen 1 lift kit worked out but now I'm extremely happy with my BS.
Hope you're having fun with your area 51 BS.

GJarrett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Sport, 2017 EcoBoost Mustang
Best looking setup yet IMO. One question: where did you get the adjustable sway bar links? I plan to purchase a Badlands in the next year or two and noticed while looking at pics and watching videos there is almost no flex at all on the trail. I would think adjustable swaybar links combined with quick-disconnect fittings would allow an easy way to disconnect the swaybars when offroad....

DISCOLEG

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
With Woolworth lift, you had to drop exhaust 3/4"?