Let's see your rear or side window stickers!

Sleddog

Big Bend
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Cactus Grey.
Well. I thought this question was about stickers that are intelligent, unique or funny.
Do people really have to put their national flag on a car to remind them what country they are living in?
You'll find Bronco drivers all over the world and nobody would consider doing that or find it a very intelligent or unique sticker choice.
Well. I can understand your opinion being from Canada and all. But having served in the USAF, I fly the flag at home. I hope you donā€™t think Iā€™ā€™m trying to remind myself where Iā€™m from. I do it to affirm my commitment to my county and those that live in it and serve in the military. I fly it along with an USAF flag.

But surprisingly enough. I donā€™t have a flag on my vehicles. But I think my USAF licenses plates cover it.

As for F1. I donā€™t believe there are any Canadian drivers in the series. But they do fly it at the GP.

BTW. Iā€™m writing this while Iā€™m sitting enjoying the view at the Air Force Academy. My alma mater.

Ford Bronco Sport Let's see your rear or side window stickers! IMG_6177

Last edited:

davidb1841

Outer Banks
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250 Tremor; Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Broncman, you've outdone yourself with your comments. Obviously, you are easily offended by little things that don't matter. T.S. if you don't like. My vehicle, my country, my decision. It's called freedom of speech down here across the border.

Since you are a world expert on stickers for vehicles, I'll consider removing it for you. NOT !!!

I've had more positive comments from many people in my area than your anti-flag, biased,
unintelligent comments.

Have a nice day and remember, Monday is Memorial day here in the USA. That's what this flag
symbolizes to me.

You wouldn't understand.
Nicely said brother!

rootdoc

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Vehicle stickers representing the USA and two of our kids who are serving in the US Navy, a shout out to the Appalachian Trail, the Palmetto Trail, and a half-marathon trail run.
Yard banners representing the USNA, U of SC and Clemson.
View attachment 37844 View attachment 37844
Ford Bronco Sport Let's see your rear or side window stickers! IMG_9320

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0

Bronco Blue

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Escape
Here are mine. Iā€™d like to get side window ones, maybe in the future Iā€™ll get them, who knows lol.

Ford Bronco Sport Let's see your rear or side window stickers! IMG_4402

Ford Bronco Sport Let's see your rear or side window stickers! IMG_4401

Ford Bronco Sport Let's see your rear or side window stickers! IMG_4400

Bill G

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport Badlands, 66 Tiger
Iā€™m sorttaā€™ with sleddog, havenā€™t seen any stickers I just gottaā€™ have ā€” and Iā€™ve been so drunk I didnā€™t know who I was, let alone where I was, but I was never drunk enough to get a tattoo (ex-Navy) šŸ˜Ž

Goinbroke2

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco sport badlands
Ford Bronco Sport Let's see your rear or side window stickers! IMG_0497.JPG

Here's a Canadian one on a fellow wheelers jeep, can't find the pic of the one on her bronco sport but its a simple "May run 2023" that all of us on the May 24 mud run got.
When I get the video done you'll see it in that. (it's cyber orange too made specifically for us, lol)

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
It can always be removed if you want to sell it. Not like itā€™s permanent.
I had wolves on my back window. I removed them because they were starting to peel. I have Bronco flags on the side windows.

Ford Bronco Sport Let's see your rear or side window stickers! IMG_0585

Ford Bronco Sport Let's see your rear or side window stickers! IMG_0496

Ford Bronco Sport Let's see your rear or side window stickers! IMG_0495
I saw another VB Badlands on base the other day. I was staring really hard to see if it was you by looking for the side and rear stickers.

Wolf256

Badlands
First Name
Jane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Atlas Blue
I saw another VB Badlands on base the other day. I was staring really hard to see if it was you by looking for the side and rear stickers.
Took the rear sticker off when it started peeling. I donā€™t think Iā€™ve been on base (except NHB) since January. I should be changing to an Atlas Blue Badlands by mid August. šŸ¤žI love the VB, but I opted to upgrade to Co-pilot assist++, CMS and tow. My new one will have the Carbonized Grey roof.

MDwayne

Big Bend
First Name
MDwayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport, 18 Zion SRT, 73 VW Super Beetle
Iā€™ll get my way eventually!! šŸ¤“
Well, in my family, after being married 37 years +, we all know I'm the man of the household and the one in charge - and sometimes if I'm really good and do what I'm supposed to, she even lets me say it: once in a while. (and I've just used up this year's quota)

Of course you'll get your way: you probably already have, I bet.

Flash

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
As a small business owner myself , hereā€™s something your husband might think about: Having your art on your BS is advertisement. Tax write off, mileage, deductible, etc. Iā€™m no CPA (But I play one on TV) so better to talk to a tax person . Let that Bronco make you some money! I have a fleet of trucks so my FE doesnā€™t have my company logoā€¦.yet.
I owned my own business for 20+ years until I retired.

All mileage you put on your vehicle while using it for business purposes is tax deductible, you just have to document it. Writing it in a spreadsheet or notebook is fine.

If you want to write off and depreciate the vehicle, that's another story. It was way too much trouble for me...