Let's see your rear or side window stickers!

MDwayne

Big Bend
First Name
MDwayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport, 18 Zion SRT, 73 VW Super Beetle
Well. I can understand your opinion being from Canada and all. But having served in the USAF, I fly the flag at home. I hope you don’t think I’’m trying to remind myself where I’m from. I do it to affirm my commitment to my county and those that live in it and serve in the military. I fly it along with an USAF flag.
Being from Canada myself and having served in the RCAF (cheers, friend), I was also going to comment my distain for dissing someone for showing some patriotism: looks like SD took it down. Frankly, there's too little in my Country, it's not cool, I guess. There's also less support for people in uniform despite, like you, we put our lives on the line. It's not a big thing, I really love where I'm from and what we're like. I happen to like the flag sticker in the window. I've been trying to find a Canadian version. During your scanning of the interwebs, have you seen one with a Canadian Maple Leaf?
Sponsored

Nosmo Rex

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
It can always be removed if you want to sell it. Not like it’s permanent.
I had wolves on my back window. I removed them because they were starting to peel. I have Bronco flags on the side windows.

Ford Bronco Sport Let's see your rear or side window stickers! IMG_0585

Ford Bronco Sport Let's see your rear or side window stickers! IMG_0496

Ford Bronco Sport Let's see your rear or side window stickers! IMG_0495
I have been seriously considering the flags for my side windows. Were those easy to install?

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Ford Bronco Sport Let's see your rear or side window stickers! 20230616_152737

Ford Bronco Sport Let's see your rear or side window stickers! 20230616_152948

Wolf256

Badlands
First Name
Jane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Atlas Blue
I have been seriously considering the flags for my side windows. Were those easy to install?
Actually pretty easy and there is a video to follow.

RM951

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 bronco sport badlands
My F250 has both. So does the BS.
Ford Bronco Sport Let's see your rear or side window stickers! IMG_6169

Ford Bronco Sport Let's see your rear or side window stickers! IMG_6170
I would love to rescue one of those lovable monsters, but I live in the desert. Can't rescue a pyranees like want either.

RM951

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 bronco sport badlands
Ford Bronco Sport Let's see your rear or side window stickers! IMG_2201
Well. I can understand your opinion being from Canada and all. But having served in the USAF, I fly the flag at home. I hope you don’t think I’’m trying to remind myself where I’m from. I do it to affirm my commitment to my county and those that live in it and serve in the military. I fly it along with an USAF flag.

But surprisingly enough. I don’t have a flag on my vehicles. But I think my USAF licenses plates cover it.

As for F1. I don’t believe there are any Canadian drivers in the series. But they do fly it at the GP.

BTW. I’m writing this while I’m sitting enjoying the view at the Air Force Academy. My alma mater.

Ford Bronco Sport Let's see your rear or side window stickers! IMG_6177
America F'YEAH! Thank you for your service sir. And go AF lacrosse! This is in response to @BroncMan. Americans make a show of national pride. Not just for sports or Olympic events. We show national pride everywhere we can. There's nothing wrong or tacky about it. If you don't care enough about your flag don't fly it. Why chastise us that do? America! Hell yeah! This is a country my grandparents immigrated to and also left the reservation for, and we prospered. There's nothing wrong with national pride. Why would you even question that? I am deeply indebted to my family for coming here and to my great grandmother for leaving the reservation. I fly my flag outside my house every day not to remind me, but to show my gratitude for what I have been given. I love my country and my flag, why wouldn't I fly it? Remember this is the only country in the world where our speach is protected by our constitution. The magna Carta doesn't grant that. Why do you think we see so many national flags flown in the US, because they are allowed to!