CLR

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Bummer! Sounds like dealer problems as much as the car. Definitely pursue Lemon Law options if still possible.
Sponsored

BigBadWolf

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport 2004 Mustang GT Convertible
All these terrible problems and I've had my 23 Big Bend for over a year this month and love it!
At 36,000 miles all I have had was the brake moan sometimes when she was wet. I don't know what the future holds but our Bronco is staying with our Mustang.

Rhel

Badlands
First Name
Rögnvaldur
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
It’s seems that 1,5 engine is failure from the beginning and no replacement or trying to do better from Ford for the 23-24 years bs

rocks

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX, '23 HR-V EX-L wife's
I'm on the fence with dumping my BS for a '23 RDX w/Tech pkg with 6K miles or new Passport. If it had the 2.0L, I wouldn't worry about a breakdown.

Big Ben

Big Bend
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
At 57k the turbo went twice and a third time while at the dealer and being repaired. Every part they make is on back order. Still waiting on yhe correct headlight that was dealer ordered in February of 202. 1.5 dragon engine is absolutely junk so is the transmission that goes in there. So let's see June of 2021 till now. Water pump, cheap recall brakes that they replaced with recalled brakes that were junk rotors amd brakes all around, tires at 30k,all charging Ports loose power torque converter oil pump oil pump sending unit turbo one caused coolant into 2 of my 3 cylinders made its way to the cat. They put it together and it's not crooked and slanted poor work and mechanics that are new. Ohhh wait it was at the shop January February and March. Got it back 31st of March. Went in for an oil change and to get at 57k brakes put on it. I was told it needed rotors I said no it's new just brakes all around they did front brakes and rotors had them donthe rear cause they messed up. Turbo fails backorder part comes in 3 months later and fails before it left the shop 2nd one fails as well and not they see rust on the cylinder walls. I told them my engine is seizing up sitting there and. They better make it right
New engine installed and lots of new other stuff except battery..... get it back it is worse. Engine looses rpms sitting there
They blew my speakers. And after it was good they put 1500 miles on it to test it and said it was good. Sad part is I have to walk away from the brand.... my entire life I've been Ford not fix or repair daily not found on red dead f***in old rebuilt dodge. I've been FORD First on race day..... and F***ing off road driving. Due to the age milage and history Ford offered me pennies while I didn't have it for 8 months of last year making payments. They gave me 2 rentals and 6 loaners but I do work for my self and drive far for it. Every excuses caught service lying..... we towed it over.... well my dash cam proved that was a lie. I put every dam little bit of saving to buy a safe truck and it's junk.

If you read my entire post thank you and I hope you love yours and it runs forever for you but mine isnt worth keeping and I that's all I have to say about.
That dealer sounds like the problem A turbo goes at the dealer??? Come one now. Who would let a dealer test drive a vehicle for 1500 miles?? You have too much patience putting up with that incompetence, get a new one.

RDS40

First Name
richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Explorer
That dealer sounds like the problem A turbo goes at the dealer??? Come one now. Who would let a dealer test drive a vehicle for 1500 miles?? You have too much patience putting up with that incompetence, get a new one.
Get a new one? What will they get for the old one? With the test reviews finding all of the problems , resale is crap. My dealer has 27 in stock. They are NOT flying out of the dealership even with heavy discounting.

But vehicle sales are down across the board. Fewer want to take on a eight hundred a month payment for a new car or truck these days.

Last edited:

Jmuns

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BL
I'm on the fence with dumping my BS for a '23 RDX w/Tech pkg with 6K miles or new Passport. If it had the 2.0L, I wouldn't worry about a breakdown.
I’m honestly surprised you haven’t traded it in yet. I don’t say that to be funny or smart, just from observing your posts since you joined. I know you don’t trust it for long trips due to the issues others have had. I couldn’t move like that because I put so many miles on mine and long trips to NC and TX frequently from FL.

Big Ben

Big Bend
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Get a new one? What will they get for the old one? With the test reviews finding all of the problems , resale is crap. My dealer has 27 in stock. They are NOT flying out of the dealership even with heavy discounting.

But vehicle sales are down across the board. Fewer want to take on a eight hundred a month payment for a new car or truck these days.
A new dealer. Your's seems bogus.

rocks

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX, '23 HR-V EX-L wife's
I’m honestly surprised you haven’t traded it in yet. I don’t say that to be funny or smart, just from observing your posts since you joined. I know you don’t trust it for long trips due to the issues others have had. I couldn’t move like that because I put so many miles on mine and long trips to NC and TX frequently from FL.
You have the 2.0L. I'd feel fine if I had it. I had an MKC and Corsair with the 2.0L and loved it.
I went to NJ from SC and back with it and it ran fine. I just never owned a vehicle and I've owned many, where I worry about a breakdown as many here have experienced. I like everything about the BS but the engine. It's a terrible feeling.
Sponsored

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
LazyDirtFarmer Bronco Sport General Topics 68