TheMalamute

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GMC Canyon
Has anyone received a VIN and/or build date for a non FE vehicle. I reserved my BB on 7-14-20 and my dealer on 10-24-20 shows neither a VIN or a build date.
Also reserved a BB in July. Crickets.
Sponsored

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
Has anyone received a VIN and/or build date for a non FE vehicle. I reserved my BB on 7-14-20 and my dealer on 10-24-20 shows neither a VIN or a build date.

From this thread it sounds like people with FE's are being contacted by Ford.

My dealer on Tuesday said Ford run schedules on Fridays so I might hear something on Monday. I don't know if he means they schedule for the next week on Friday's or for the next month on Friday.

I guess it will happen when it happens.........
Just checking, you say you reserved on 7/14. When was it converted to an order?

Ultraspaz

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
Badlands in Alto Blue, but no cargo management system. Converted 7/20. Email from Ford gave a build week of 11/16. Dealer expecting 4-5 weeks later for delivery but no promises.

Thatch

Badlands
First Name
TAD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Jeep Cherokee, 72 CJ5, 2017 GTI
Badlands, Kodiak Brown, BL Package, No Cargo Management, Build week of 12/7

MattH88

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
My dealer hasn't contacted me with a VIN but Ford emailed me with a build date on my Big Bend for the week of 12/14. I have seen in another group several people getting Big Bends built in November.
Nice!!!

what is your order date?

Elboy

Badlands
First Name
Elden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
i had a reservation but i wanted to switch dealerships so i mistakenly cancelled my reservation to make another with the new dealership to find out reservations were closed :/ (huge bummer) couldn’t resolve the issue with ford so now i just have to put in an order through the dealer. An associate form the new dealership mentioned delivery of my order could come late January / early Feb but wouldn’t get an accurate eta until next week. idk how accurate that information is but this is from Gosch Ford Hemet, CA

SoCalBronc

Badlands
First Name
Vickii
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW x3
i had a reservation but i wanted to switch dealerships so i mistakenly cancelled my reservation to make another with the new dealership to find out reservations were closed :/ (huge bummer) couldn’t resolve the issue with ford so now i just have to put in an order through the dealer. An associate form the new dealership mentioned delivery of my order could come late January / early Feb but wouldn’t get an accurate eta until next week. idk how accurate that information is but this is from Gosch Ford Hemet, CA
Oh no! I’m so sorry! I thought about changing dealers and I’m glad I didn’t because reservations closed 2 days after. But if you can do a straight initial order —not having a reservation—and it shows up Dec-Jan, that seems really good!

Elboy

Badlands
First Name
Elden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Oh no! I’m so sorry! I thought about changing dealers and I’m glad I didn’t because reservations closed 2 days after. But if you can do a straight initial order —not having a reservation—and it shows up Dec-Jan, that seems really good!
i had found out i couldn’t make another reservation that morning and the whole day (even till now haha) i was super bummed. made calls to ford and the dealer but was never able to reverse the cancellation. all in all, i’m still excited to get mine whenever it comes. i still need to finalize my configuration with the dealership so we haven’t even placed an order yet, hoping that january eta i was told about still pulls through fingers crossed. the associate said their dealer didn’t get that many orders so i’m just hoping i won’t be waiting too long, i want to hit some trails this winter!

Molson

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Big Bend BS; '13 Subaru Impreza
Nice!!!

what is your order date?
I reserved on 7/14 and ordered it on 7/22. I have seen people who ordered their big bend after me get dates in November. The only consistent thing I saw on those is they ordered the tow package and I did not.

KRYSTAL11375

Big Bend
First Name
Krystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, Ford F150
I reserved on 7/14 and ordered it on 7/22. I have seen people who ordered their big bend after me get dates in November. The only consistent thing I saw on those is they ordered the tow package and I did not.
My dealer (in SC)actually ordered mine twice by accident. So I have 2 confirmed order dates from Ford, one for 7/21 and one for 8/21. He said which ever comes in first is mine. Still have not heard or gotten anything about my production date schedule. ?

vronca

Badlands
First Name
Vinnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-150 XLT
Badlands in Alto Blue, but no cargo management system. Converted 7/20. Email from Ford gave a build week of 11/16. Dealer expecting 4-5 weeks later for delivery but no promises.
I'm beginning to think the Cargo Management System on my BL+BL is going to end up delaying things...haven't heard anything about VIN or build date yet