HRG Engineering 1.5" LIft Kit

icekul82

Outer Banks
First Name
Kenny
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021Bronco Sport
So here is my experience. I had ordered the Rough Country lift kit when they releaed it and after seeing multiple people complain about them and how cheap it was i returned it. The kit was not as nice as this kit I got from HRG Engineering in my eyes. HRG's kit is made in the USA and works amazing. It only took me about 2 hours to get it installed. So if anyone is looking for a good kit I would recommend HRG Engineering. We also made a video as we are building this Bronco to wheel and take places our other vehicles wont.

Be sure to visit HRG Engineering here... https://www.hrgengineering.com/product-page/1-5-inch-38mm-lift-kit-for-2021-ford-bronco-sport

IMG_1477.JPEG
Advertisement

Martinjv71

Outer Banks
First Name
Martin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagen
So here is my experience. I had ordered the Rough Country lift kit when they releaed it and after seeing multiple people complain about them and how cheap it was i returned it. The kit was not as nice as this kit I got from HRG Engineering in my eyes. HRG's kit is made in the USA and works amazing. It only took me about 2 hours to get it installed. So if anyone is looking for a good kit I would recommend HRG Engineering. We also made a video as we are building this Bronco to wheel and take places our other vehicles wont.

Be sure to visit HRG Engineering here... https://www.hrgengineering.com/product-page/1-5-inch-38mm-lift-kit-for-2021-ford-bronco-sport

IMG_1477.JPEG
Where are you located at in Illinois? Would you be interested in installing one of these on mine?

OP
OP
icekul82

icekul82

Outer Banks
First Name
Kenny
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021Bronco Sport
Where are you located at in Illinois? Would you be interested in installing one of these on mine?
We live in Pontiac Illinois. We can do the install but you will still need to do the wheel alignment. We have ours in the shop as i am typing this and plus the tires come in today so we are getting the new tires installed as well. So whole new change to this beast.

Martinjv71

Outer Banks
First Name
Martin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagen
We live in Pontiac Illinois. We can do the install but you will still need to do the wheel alignment. We have ours in the shop as i am typing this and plus the tires come in today so we are getting the new tires installed as well. So whole new change to this beast.
I'm just outside Chicago. Just order some Toyo Open County AT3 235/65/18. I will PM you. Thanks!

BamaBronco

Big Bend
First Name
TJ
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
It only took me about 2 hours to get it installed.
Two hours is quick! Most of these lift kits are estimating 4-4.5 hours. Did you grind down the bottom edges of the struts? I didn't see that step in your video, but I saw it in HRG's installation video. That is something I really wouldn't want to do if I ended up getting this kit.

Advertisement

Advertisement