How to estimate actual delivery date?

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Ah ha! Just found this pic... anyone know if it snows there? If so I am heading there with my bronco sport! LOL

Ford Bronco Sport How to estimate actual delivery date? DSCN0925.JPG

Ford Bronco Sport How to estimate actual delivery date? 20190913_092936

Ford Bronco Sport How to estimate actual delivery date? DSCN0824.JPG

Ford Bronco Sport How to estimate actual delivery date? 20190912_115838

Ford Bronco Sport How to estimate actual delivery date? TShEJvMsSrOIQ5MY9wQskQ

Ford Bronco Sport How to estimate actual delivery date? BweRyJZRRj2v71fIiGQixA

Ford Bronco Sport How to estimate actual delivery date? CiOUhIcLSnOf0Zl4vUcrfA

Ford Bronco Sport How to estimate actual delivery date? E5yc%oAXQneO+3wZjiQxqQ
I believe it's near Bryce Canyon UT if I'm using the correct Swapp trail and Dixie National Forest
https://www.fs.usda.gov/recarea/dixie/recreation/horseriding-camping/recarea/?recid=40215&actid=104

Based on temps...yes snow
https://www.fs.usda.gov/activity/dixie/recreation/wintersports
January41° / 18°3 days
February43° / 18°3 days
March48° / 22°4 days
April52° / 27°3 days
May60° / 35°3 days
Sponsored

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
So many pics of places I want to see.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
So many pics of places I want to see.
I never left the mitten as a kid. I was fortunate to travel a lot in college as a shot and discus thrower. Saw Budapest, most of Austria, Switzerland, Germany, etc...nothing compares to our states. Arizona has been a love of mine since those college days...we've since seen Nevada and Colorado in a much different way. As we get older hiking and climbing is more enjoyable than contact sports etc. Just so beautiful. GO...your bronco is calling. Trying to arrange a trip to the Dakota's and see even more.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I never left the mitten as a kid. I was fortunate to travel a lot in college as a shot and discus thrower. Saw Budapest, most of Austria, Switzerland, Germany, etc...nothing compares to our states. Arizona has been a love of mine since those college days...we've since seen Nevada and Colorado in a much different way. As we get older hiking and climbing is more enjoyable than contact sports etc. Just so beautiful. GO...your bronco is calling. Trying to arrange a trip to the Dakota's and see even more.
It was wandering around the Palouse region of E. Washington last Spring that cemented the idea of getting the BS. This Summer I'm headed up to Hurricane Ridge in the Olympics again (dark night, hopefully clear skies for another run at astrophotography), and I plan on running out to Obstruction Point while I'm there. Obviously I need to hit Ocean Shores, Wa for the inaugural romp on the beach. After that, who knows, but there are plenty of National Parks I need to visit along the Left Coast, plus everything in Utah.

Little Wild Boar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Cougar, 2009 Edge Recently Totalled
Most recent Ford email said the below about the Bronco Sport Badlands the dealership ordered from their website on March 23rd:

"Your vehicle is now scheduled to be built the week of June 13, 2022. We will continue to keep you informed regarding your vehicle's production status."

I HOPE the vehicle won't arrive before August or September? Because my current car lease doesn't expire until black Friday this November so now I feel like an idiot because I'm wasting a lot of money now by terminating my current car lease way too early if the Broncos sport arrives way too soon. My monthly payment for my car I'm leasing now is 400 bucks a month.

I'm OK with terminating my current car lease 3 months early because I really want to get this vehicle situation straightened out before I have to leave out of country for entire month for a serious medical procedure in mid October. But I hope the Broncos Sport won't arrive way earlier than August!?
I just got my estimate today

Great news! Your 2022 Bronco M Sport Badlands™ has been built. We are performing some final inspections on your vehicle and getting it ready for shipment.

Our current estimate for delivery to Briarwood Ford, Inc. is between July 3, 2022 and July 9, 2022.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport

Great news! Your 2022 Bronco M Sport Badlands™ has been built. We are performing some final inspections on your vehicle and getting it ready for shipment.

Our current estimate for delivery to Briarwood Ford, Inc. is between July 3, 2022 and July 9, 2022.
And perspective that's SE Michigan to a large dealer...delivery to Arizona should cut at least a week off of your timing.
Side note...that's also a long range estimate. Mine delivered to Varsity Ford, he figured end of May or early June...showed up first week of May. Fingers crossed on an early surprise at Briarwood.

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
haha 🙈 I have 4 citizenships is only reason why I was in those places when I was younger but now I'm STUCK in one spot, the irony. Good luck with the road trip with your Bronco Sport... sounds really fun!! 😁🤞
Thanks! I certainly wish you all the best too in finding your right place to be as you’re sure posting some awesome places! I’m not sure where that is for me yet actually. Friends of mine are retiring to Las Vegas. I may do winters there as it seems like a good base to travel the SW.

MNVKSFN

Badlands
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BRONCO SPORT

Congratz, you are a couple weeks past me.

OP
OP
tropical2022

tropical2022

Badlands
First Name
Tropical
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered Bronco Sport... now waiting...
I believe it's near Bryce Canyon UT if I'm using the correct Swapp trail and Dixie National Forest
https://www.fs.usda.gov/recarea/dixie/recreation/horseriding-camping/recarea/?recid=40215&actid=104

Based on temps...yes snow
https://www.fs.usda.gov/activity/dixie/recreation/wintersports
January41° / 18°3 days
February43° / 18°3 days
March48° / 22°4 days
April52° / 27°3 days
May60° / 35°3 days

Cool thanks for that info!! I want to take my Bronco Sport in places like that... whenever I get it 😁

OP
OP
tropical2022

tropical2022

Badlands
First Name
Tropical
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Congrats! Yours is right around the corner.... exciting :rockon:

OP
OP
tropical2022

tropical2022

Badlands
First Name
Tropical
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks! I certainly wish you all the best too in finding your right place to be as you’re sure posting some awesome places! I’m not sure where that is for me yet actually. Friends of mine are retiring to Las Vegas. I may do winters there as it seems like a good base to travel the SW.
Thanks!! You also!! :like:

Reactions: MJE

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
I used to live where it snows. I LOVE cold weather (being warm and cozy in winter clothes) and always enjoyed snow in winter. I lived in sweden many years ago... it's depressing weather there... too much cold and darkness too many days in a year! Hope to move back to budapest, hungary one day.... but I'll take Colorado mountains or Washington or northern utah... I need to be where there are 4 seasons... I am in the wrong place right now LOL. Story of my life! I LOVE the desert... but my idea of a desert is flagstaff... at least it snows there haha.

I watched video on youtube of people living in coldest place on earth... made me feel like a sissy!

When I get my bronco spot I'm going to drive up to flagstaff with it 😺
Was 105 here yesterday. No humidity. Nice breeze. Seemed pretty nice to me!

mwright88

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford ranger
Most recent Ford email said the below about the Bronco Sport Badlands the dealership ordered from their website on March 23rd:

"Your vehicle is now scheduled to be built the week of June 13, 2022. We will continue to keep you informed regarding your vehicle's production status."

I HOPE the vehicle won't arrive before August or September? Because my current car lease doesn't expire until black Friday this November so now I feel like an idiot because I'm wasting a lot of money now by terminating my current car lease way too early if the Broncos sport arrives way too soon. My monthly payment for my car I'm leasing now is 400 bucks a month.

I'm OK with terminating my current car lease 3 months early because I really want to get this vehicle situation straightened out before I have to leave out of country for entire month for a serious medical procedure in mid October. But I hope the Broncos Sport won't arrive way earlier than August!?
Ordered ours Nov 16th,said it was built March 2nd, was supposed to of been shipped and received by April 9th. Still waiting and no updates,

OP
OP
tropical2022

tropical2022

Badlands
First Name
Tropical
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Was 105 here yesterday. No humidity. Nice breeze. Seemed pretty nice to me!
Yikes NO thanks.. a HUGE no thanks to 100+ degree heat even if it's dry. Noway. I call that HELL. I do not care for any temp above 75 or 80 degrees at the very MAX. 80 is REALLY pushing it for me.
Sponsored

Last edited: