tropical2022

Badlands
First Name
Tropical
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered Bronco Sport... now waiting...
When I see this title my first thought is "Search the quatrains of Nostradamus".

On the 39th the horse will roar, its nostrils full of light
Released from the belly of the beast trapped on rails, it searches for it's Master
LOL... but only to be totaled in bad car accident one week after with one pedestrian fatality run over left flat as a pancake. Female driver 😧

J/K
Sponsored

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
No penalty. I just have to pay for all the remaining months on the contract. I do not need 2 cars (I am by myself thank goodness)... so will have no use of keeping car I'm leasing for another month once Bronco Sport arrives.
My coworker was able to trade his leased Toyota in for enough to cover the remaining months on his lease as well as provide some funding for the down payment on his new Tesla. Is that possible in your situation?

OP
OP
tropical2022

tropical2022

Badlands
First Name
Tropical
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My coworker was able to trade his leased Toyota in for enough to cover the remaining months on his lease as well as provide some funding for the down payment on his new Tesla. Is that possible in your situation?
I tried... but sadly Mercedes does not allow trade-ins at all. That is what I was going to do but was told I can't 😿

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dang man...you ordered March 26th and already have a build date. I wish I understood how Ford's order process works. Are you in Phoenix or Tucson at a larger dealership? Maybe ordering from my small town folks in Safford is the issue.

OP
OP
tropical2022

tropical2022

Badlands
First Name
Tropical
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dang man...you ordered March 26th and already have a build date. I wish I understood how Ford's order process works. Are you in Phoenix or Tucson at a larger dealership? Maybe ordering from my small town folks in Safford is the issue.
I'm in Phoenix area.

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm in Phoenix area.
Good to know. I've heard dealer allocation is a big piece of this puzzle. I bought my Big Bend from Autonation in Scottsdale, but decided to stick around home for my ordered Badlands. I've got a great relationship with this dealership, but them being small may be delaying things.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

MNVKSFN

Badlands
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BRONCO SPORT
Most recent Ford email said the below about the Bronco Sport Badlands the dealership ordered from their website on March 23rd:

"Your vehicle is now scheduled to be built the week of June 13, 2022. We will continue to keep you informed regarding your vehicle's production status."

I HOPE the vehicle won't arrive before August or September? Because my current car lease doesn't expire until black Friday this November so now I feel like an idiot because I'm wasting a lot of money now by terminating my current car lease way too early if the Broncos sport arrives way too soon. My monthly payment for my car I'm leasing now is 400 bucks a month.

I'm OK with terminating my current car lease 3 months early because I really want to get this vehicle situation straightened out before I have to leave out of country for entire month for a serious medical procedure in mid October. But I hope the Broncos Sport won't arrive way earlier than August!?
who did you end up ordering from? You can DM me if prefer to not say publicly

MNVKSFN

Badlands
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BRONCO SPORT
You can assume 1-2 weeks from scheduling and 3-4 weeks shipping depending on where you are at. The actual build is a day but scheduling is for the week. Mine was originally scheduled 1/24 and built 2/9. Arrived 3/8.
ours was in build status from 5-5 until 5-25 so almost 3 weeks
2 days to a week to prepare for shipping
2-3 weeks shipping to Arizona

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
My understanding is that the Bronco Sport is not being driven by allocations. More likely what trim and options. But that is just my understanding, no facts other than conversations with the GM of my dealer who is a small dealer in the Midwest.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ours was in build status from 5-5 until 5-25 so almost 3 weeks
2 days to a week to prepare for shipping
2-3 weeks shipping to Arizona
Sounds about right. Train out of Hermosillo will head into AZ. Will then wait for a truck to your dealer.

MNVKSFN

Badlands
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BRONCO SPORT
:
You are literally the only person on earth who ordered a Bronco or Bronco Sport and is hoping for a production delay. I struggle to wrap my head around the concept.
negative ghost rider the pattern is full:
we are/were in no hurry to get our Baby Bronco.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
:

Some of us are quite insane with impatience. I wasn't in a hurry until I ordered. The build up to order was a couple of months long for me.

Last edited:

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
:

I was as well. Didn’t want it until the snow ended and the salt associated with said snow!

OP
OP
tropical2022

tropical2022

Badlands
First Name
Tropical
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
who did you end up ordering from? You can DM me if prefer to not say publicly
Sanderson... the one you mentioned to me. Thanks :thumbsup: Hopefully all goes smoothly... 🤞
Sponsored