How much would you sell your Bronco Sport for?

jdsnyder13

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I have a Big Bend & would let it go for $35,000...not joking. I love the vehicle but would seriously just buy something until I could get my hands on a Big Bronco.
Sponsored

rickmorton

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I keep reading you cant get a Bronco Sport for whatever reason. What if Just for the shi* and giggles of it what would you sell yours for.
I have an Outer Banks. 4000 miles. No off-road. Perfect. Will sell for 45k. Oops... forgot about the 6 year warranty. Make it 47K.

Last edited:

lbjailer

First Edition
First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 F150 Lariat 4X4, Bronco Sport First Edition
Don't think I would. Then I would have to drive something else beside a Bronco while I waited LOL.
I've added some stuff to my FE so it would have to be 50 at least then I'd get a full-size Bronco.

Msudmann

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I would see my Outer Banks for $50 g’s. I’ve added lots of extras.

760Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I had to roll some negative equity into this trade in so if someone paid off the whole loan id be cool with that lol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
…And if I am calling out dealers for crappy markups and gouging, not gonna be a hypocrite.
Agreed. Because the manufacturer can’t supply the dealer they think a “retail” product is a commodity (gold, silver, pork bellies….) Idiots.

Don’t pay their ransom!!

SilverVVolf

Badlands
First Name
Rad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Since we're just muckin' about. I love my BS Badlands with BL package and made it JUST the way I wanted it last year during pre-order. That said, I would do it for 50 but it would go right back to Ford for either a Wildtrak or BL full-sized Bronco. I've already got the best and most capable there is in this model, I'd have to have the best in that. But probably wait to see what's in-store for the Bronco in a couple years.

Bigbruva

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I have hit the towing limit a couple of times on my BL, so I would do a straight swap for a Maverick FE!

<edit> -NOPE scratch that! I only just noticed there is no AWD version of the Maverick so I'm guess I need to rethink!

Last edited:

21BRNCO-SPORT

Outer Banks
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I keep reading you cant get a Bronco Sport for whatever reason. What if Just for the shi* and giggles of it what would you sell yours for.
I have really grown to enjoy my Bronco Sport to the point that the only way someone else would get it is pulling it from my cold dead hands! (And find the booby trap)

Ford Bronco Sport How much would you sell your Bronco Sport for? 3F8FBA43-4BCF-4F4D-8612-6DF1B1B8AC55

rdc17

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL+BL
I'd be hard pressed to pass up $50k or more, but even then do I want to have to buy a car that isn't my first choice and live with it every day? Probably not.

LastBronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I'd sell it for exactly what I paid for it and be extremely happy.

o0260o

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BroncoSport
The used Bronco Sports I see pop up on the web now go for more than new. Couple thousand miles Big Bend for 39 grand? That's nuts. In what situation would this be a reasonable thing to pay more for used?

Texbucky

Big Bend
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I love my BB, not sure I would sell it, BUT, if I did, I would let it go for $45 -$50. Just over 2K miles on it. Haven't even taken her off road yet-she's still a dirt virg*n :giggle::giggle:. Her name is Brutus.

Blizzard35

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I have hit the towing limit a couple of times on my BL, so I would do a straight swap for a Maverick FE!

<edit> -NOPE scratch that! I only just noticed there is no AWD version of the Maverick so I'm guess I need to rethink!
There's an AWD option for the Maverick....only the Hybrid version is FWD only.
Sponsored