• Total voters

BravoAlpha

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Expedition MAX Silverado Z71
first love

met at 17. Off and on. Married at 25. 7 moves, 5 states, 3 children, highs and lows, better and worse … then even worse. No infidelity or abuse, just life.

solution = got a spiritual life & lowered expectations

entitlement and selfishness slipped away, priorities were realigned. We’ve been happier than ever, have everything we need and neither had to comprise. What a concept. Wish we had figured that out 20+ years ago

Bill G

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport Badlands, 66 Tiger
Held off answering this one for a while, but here goes . . . married to first wife (second love -- first one a wash), married 45 years. They've been great years as opposites attract.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr

Pigpen

Outer Banks
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco sport
my ex drank herself to death about eight years after I got tired of her drunken antics and kicked her out. Before we hooked up, I didn’t know that she drank at all. She kind of soured me on trust issues. BTW, I don’t drink at all, zero. Never have.

Wolf256

Badlands
First Name
Jane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Atlas Blue
Was married. I was his third wife, he was my first husband. I’m now widowed. The poll doesn’t have that option. He passed 10 days before our 29th anniversary, five years ago.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bucko

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport
Was married. I was his third wife, he was my first husband. I’m now widowed. The poll doesn’t have that option. He passed 10 days before our 29th anniversary, five years ago.
Very sorry for your loss. And also sorry I overlooked not including widowed.

BodieBronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport 2023
Second time for me, First for her. Met in college, married the week before we graduated together. Drove to Las Vegas for our honeymoon in my (our) 71 Mercury Comet GT (4sp. no a/c), accompanied by her mother, her brother and her aunt visiting from NY! No, it was just me and the bride in the Comet, they flew! Had a blast! Still are! Celebrating 44 years 9June!
you met in college and she is your second marriage? or you met in college and she is your second love?