How are you finding front seat size and comfort?

Power Man

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Escape, Mustang, Fiesta,
Traded in a 2020 Escape Titanium for my OB. I feel the Bronco seats are better than the Escape. I also have a 2018 F150 with very nice seats...Bronco is comparable to those...not as nice as my Mustang. I am 6’ 2” and 245.
Sponsored

First Name
Burke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I love my Big Bend . The seats are more firm than comfortable. I have never had a Ford that had comfy seats. Hope I don't get banned but that is my limited experience with six Ford vehicles over the last forty years.

mujari

Outer Banks
First Name
solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
I am coming from a car with wider seats, so I am finding the Badlands leather a bit narrow. For those that have had them for a few weeks how do you rate the comfort level after the break in?
im a big dude, had a lariat f150 before, i was legit worried about this when i got the bronco, but found there was not really any issue after breakin, 2000 miles later and i'm perfectly comfy, driving, sleeping, anything

OP
OP

VapourTrails

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
im a big dude, had a lariat f150 before, i was legit worried about this when i got the bronco, but found there was not really any issue after breakin, 2000 miles later and i'm perfectly comfy, driving, sleeping, anything
i'm finding two issues. On the left side of the seat one of the bolster sections is higher than the right side. It pushes on my leg on longer drives. The bigger issue is finding the right height and leg position. I have longer legs and if i get the seat and steering wheel right my ankle is just not comfortable. The motors do provide a lot of movement so maybe i just need to keep tweaking it.

Dustymedic

Outer Banks
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rapid Red Bronco Sport OB
I'm 6-2, 280 and my last 2 cars were 2011 & 2018 Escapes, so the seats are pretty much what I'm used to...

mujari

Outer Banks
First Name
solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
i'm finding two issues. On the left side of the seat one of the bolster sections is higher than the right side. It pushes on my leg on longer drives. The bigger issue is finding the right height and leg position. I have longer legs and if i get the seat and steering wheel right my ankle is just not comfortable. The motors do provide a lot of movement so maybe i just need to keep tweaking it.
do you rest your foot on the foot rest? i always have my food flat, knee against the door

Midgiesbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Did about 60 miles on Sat. and I was worried at first. I'm about 5'10" and 210, seat width was more than fine but I drive about 1000 miles a week in a 15 VW Golf TDI and my legs and back are used to my legs being straight out and seat kinda far back. I've found as a driver or passenger I've moved the seat up, passenger so I can get my feet at the point the firewall starts angling up and it supports me nice. Same when driving, I find myself about 2-3 inches closer than I would originally set the seat and it's working just fine. It should work out just fine and my wife simply loves her new Bronco. Happy wife, happy life.

Romac

Base
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport, 2020 Ford Escape SE
I’m 6’0 220, athletic build. I find them very comfortable overall. My wife has a 2020 Escape also and I find them much more comfortable than those, I do wish however that it had a little more adjustment in the lower cushion.

Rkers

Big Bend
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Seat is the one thing I wish I could change on my BB. Was previously driving a 2015 Taurus with power adjustment, leather and heat.
The BB seats are small, fairly hard and even that could be forgiven with some adjustability.
Not bad for my normal driving but a long road trip could be rough.

Powerz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I haven't found any issue with my seat comfort so far at 5'11 215. The one thing that I can't seem to do is fully sit how I used to posture-wise in my 06 durango, but that's just how the manual seats in this car pivot honestly that's affecting it. The seats themselves are comfortable in my base model.

wilbur_xmas

Outer Banks
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
6' 0" and 165 and the seats are average to poor at best. After a couple hours the seats become noticeably uncomfortable and I have to shift around to avoid sleepy legs. I think this is mostly due to the fact that there is no independent adjustment to bring the front of the cushion up which makes a huge difference to me as it distributes weight along the thigh instead of all on the sit bones. I'd say they are comparable to the 20 year old worn out seats in my 2001 Infiniti QX4 that the BS replaced. They are way better than the planks that were installed in a 2013 Genesis coupe, but significantly less comfortable than the seats in my 2008 Mazdaspeed 3. The gold standard seats for me so far are the leather seats in my 2018 Camaro, where both my Fiancée and did 6 hours straight without any discomfort at all which is quite a feat considering it's a manual transmission and the drive started out in L.A traffic.

Last edited:

Craigappleby9

Big Bend
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I find the seats very comfortable, we went from a 2010 Tahoe (both kids are in college now so we could finally downsize) to the BS BB, I’m 6’00 250 and could never get comfortable in the Tahoe, I’ve been really impressed.

Big Brody

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
The thigh supports where much too large and I am sending them back. I put one of the Oasis Covers on from Amazon and that made the lower cushion much more comfortable, but the extra bolster in the cover actually pinches around my kidneys now. I think the covers look good though. BL base for me.
Sponsored