hawkonthego

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Fusion
Hi Albert,
After placing the order, I received the email from Ford like everyone else so no issues there, however when I logon to the website, it shows me that the order has been placed but it says in store order and to contact the dealer. Is it normal?
Thanks for your help.
I see the same thing when I log on to my Ford account. After seeing your post I contacted my dealer and she checked and said everything is good with my order and "it was placed and pulled into their order bank" (whatever that is :) )
I also have that same message on my account. Thought something was wrong.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
@ Granger Ford......... how long after you reserve, then go to the dealership for the order, can you make any changes to it if possible? Thanks for your info.
When it gets picked up and scheduled by Ford, we had all of ours pulled on Tuesday so now we would have to cancel the order and make a new one...

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
I see the same thing when I log on to my Ford account. After seeing your post I contacted my dealer and she checked and said everything is good with my order and "it was placed and pulled into their order bank" (whatever that is :) )

Getting ready to assign a VIN and line it up for production...

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
I also have that same message on my account. Thought something was wrong.
Just means that the order has been processed by the store...

Ford needs to learn the English language prior to speaking to normal people...

Arrow007

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
Thanks for the reply and checking with your dealer. It’s a relief.

BobSlydel21

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Hey Albert! @Granger Ford Echoing what I and others have already said; your a light in a cold world sir... truly appreciate you.

Topic: Seats, Badlands with Badlands Confusion

So, Navy Pier Leather only comes on Outer Banks... not sure why, kind of odd Badlands owners who purchase Badlands Upgrade Package are stuck only doing mocha brown. Here are my questions which I'm sure your experience actually creating orders should be able to answer:

1. Badlands w/ Badlands Package... Can we choose Area 51 Seat/Interior Instead of Brown Leather? The online web build does not allow for it.

2. If Yes, do we get a kickback in Price for avoiding the Leather?

3. If No, what are our solutions/options. I want the Badlands Package for sure no questions; but I don't want the Brown interior Leather at all. Its a deal breaker.

4. Have you been able to Order Badlands, with Badlands Package, and request sub Navy Pier Leather for Seat/Interior? Just don't see why Dearborn would handcuff us over that.

5. Your opportunity to offer advice on anything I'm missing; maybe a question you've answered in the real regarding the subject, etc. Wisdom is King here.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
1. Badlands w/ Badlands Package... Can we choose Area 51 Seat/Interior Instead of Brown Leather? The online web build does not allow for it.

That is a cloth interior on the Badlands + Badlands which requires leather to order...

2. If Yes, do we get a kickback in Price for avoiding the Leather?

No you cannot spec it that way...

3. If No, what are our solutions/options. I want the Badlands Package for sure no questions; but I don't want the Brown interior Leather at all. Its a deal breaker.

Order the package and then get a Katskin leather interior of the color you want...

Just more cost on top of the Bronco Sport...

4. Have you been able to Order Badlands, with Badlands Package, and request sub Navy Pier Leather for Seat/Interior? Just don't see why Dearborn would handcuff us over that.

We cannot order them that way...

Our WBDO system will not let us proceed if the order is not compatible...

5. Your opportunity to offer advice on anything I'm missing; maybe a question you've answered in the real regarding the subject, etc. Wisdom is King here.

See Q 3 that is the only way around the leather color on the BL+BL BSport...

VapourTrails

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
When a customer makes a reservation online how soon is the selected dealer contacted by Ford? What happens if I decide to cancel a reservation in the meantime?

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
You can cancel a reservation at any time up until it is processed by the dealership...

Literally seconds is how long it takes Ford to contact the dealership...

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
No we can process the car as an order by just selecting to do so...

We do not until the customer has been contacted and go over the build with them...

SandBam

Badlands
First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Since I’m overseas for now could I order a vehicle through Granger Ford and have the delivery to another location... doubt it but had to ask lol

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
I can - sure...

You need to arrange the acceptance and what the dealer on the other end will charge you for it the fee (usually $400)..

Most dealers will not want to do it because they "lost" the sale...Wrong way to look at it but reality sometimes is not the world they live in...

Where are you wanting it delivered to?

Albert

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
I think the dealer in Del Rio is part of the Vernon Group...you can ask the fleet manager if they would accept a Courtesy delivery of a Bronco Sport from us, and what charges would be attached...

I can ship one but it is 1400 to get it there...
Sponsored