Granger Ford

Badlands
First Name
Albert
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
@Granger Ford- If I don't have a Bronco Sport reserved, and I decide to get one soon, what does it look like Ill have for a wait? Any idea?
They can be ordered now if you walk/call in to do that.. probably looking at early 2021 delivery...

Any order can be cancelled up to the point it has a VIN easily...After that it is more difficult..

Last edited:
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
First Name
Albert
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Not exactly sure where you are, but if you are willing to make a trip out of it.. I believe that Granger is still Honoring the $2000 off invoice depending on reservation/order?.... I couldn't confirm if Stephens is still honoring theirs... and not sure if its closer to you or not.

Value is in the eye of the beholder. Only you can answer that question.
$1000 on the Bronco Sport we had to balance out our orders we were front heavy with them...

OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
First Name
Albert
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
@Granger Ford

Hoping you can help answer, currently waiting on my dealer to call back and let me know if I’m able to cancel an order... if and when I decide to place a new reservation and order, pending on the various changes and confirmations we all seem to be waiting on, do you know if there is currently a cutoff date for 2021 model year on the Sport? I’m fine waiting a FEW months but I don’t want to stick myself waiting til 2022... thanks in advance for any insight.

You can walk into a dealership and order the Bronco Sport while you sit or over the phone if you need that...

Timsvtgen1

First Name
Tim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Tremor, 2018 Focus ST
They can be ordered now if you walk/call in to do that.. probably looking at early 2021 delivery...
Appreciate the response. Does the xplan still apply to the Sport even though the Bronco 2/4 door was nixed?

OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
First Name
Albert
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Hi Albert,
I have a reservation for a Bronco with you, but was halfway thinking about a Sport for my wife. I have a question. I tried to build out a Badlands, but for some reason, the site will not let me add the Co-Pilot 360+ without removing the Badlands package. That makes no sense to me. Why would adding all the goodies from the Badlands package (which are normally associated with higher end trims) preclude adding the adaptive cruise package? Is that just a website issue?
Thanks!!
I do not know about the B&P but I can order them together in WBDO...

OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
First Name
Albert
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Appreciate the response. Does the xplan still apply to the Sport even though the Bronco 2/4 door was nixed?
Yes X plan will be available on the Bronco Sport only the 2021 Bronco is listed for common vehicles with no X plan...

Molson

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Impreza
Do you know if VIN numbers have been assigned to people who got a build date (week) email or was that just the system organizing line changeovers? I got a build date but my dealer hasn’t said anything about a VIN yet.

OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
First Name
Albert
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
VIN's are assigned by Ford after they are scheduled and that is determined by dealership allocation, commodity restrictions and when the order is put in the system along with the others they have entered..

essentialemployee

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Tahoe
Here is a pic of BL package with nav(assist+) package
881C1B15-10DD-4CD2-8673-923D8E03AB4D.png

With that said.. There is no way FE doesn’t have assist+
A7663C1D-B40F-4BC8-A8D3-B9274C0407A7.jpeg

RonSwanson

First Edition
First Name
Ron
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST, 2020 Edge ST
@Granger Ford --- at what point am I no longer able to change my order to be handled by a different dealer? I don't want to change anything about the specs on the vehicle, just the delivery location.

I'm almost certainly moving to another state in the next few months (with significantly lower sales tax rates) and the difference in sales tax could be close to $2k...thanks in advance!

MFM

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Mercury Cougar Convertible
VIN's are assigned by Ford after they are scheduled and that is determined by dealership allocation, commodity restrictions and when the order is put in the system along with the others they have entered..
Granger Ford,
Thank you for your valued input. For us folks up in Canada, we're not informed on a VIN number or a build date.......just a phone call when to pick it up.....(or so I've been told)

Am I missing something here in the frozen north......(other than warmer weather)?

VapourTrails

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
Granger Ford,
Thank you for your valued input. For us folks up in Canada, we're not informed on a VIN number or a build date.......just a phone call when to pick it up.....(or so I've been told)

Am I missing something here in the frozen north......(other than warmer weather)?
My online account just says contact dealer. The dealer has basically said that the online stuff is US only. I was considering just trying to call Ford

Reactions: MFM

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Subaru Forester XT
I'm in the US and the Ford page still says contact dealer - I have a VIN and scheduled build date of 11/26 (provided by dealer, not Ford).

Reactions: MFM

KRYSTAL11375

Big Bend
First Name
Krystal
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, Ford F150
@Granger Ford Have you seen anything about Area 51 holding up scheduling? My order was confirmed by email from Ford on 7/21 and then again on 8/21 ( dealer ordered mine twice, says whichever comes first is mine) I have yet to hear about a build date and now he says he thinks it's because of the color. Have yall had that issue with Area 51?