First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Thank you for that information. I wasn’t sure if it was legit and I just want to know that something has been done. I guess I’ve read too much about people getting emails, and I think that having received any written communication at all would have reassured me. As far as the pricing goes, the reality is that I’m going to pay what it costs. :)
I got a PDF with detailed price quote from dealer I ordered from. I also got automated email directly from Ford the day order was placed. I get production date emails directly from Ford. Last email had button that takes me to ford tracker where all the details about the vehicle order can be viewed. For customer ordered vehicles this is how it is suppose to work. But some dealers order as their inventory and in that case its not customer ordered vehicle but dealer says its gonna be yours verbally.
Sponsored

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
He advised me to build a vehicle online and then come in to confirm the build and place a deposit. I went in on April 30 and confirmed what I wanted and placed a $500 deposit.
I never went into my dealer. I did Build and Price then clicked button to request quote from dealer. We spoke on the phone. He would send PDF with details showing the selected options. Then once I confirmed options he sent PDF with detailed price including taxes, tags, dealer fees ect. Then after that order was placed and I get automated status emails directly from Ford.

Warren505

Badlands
First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Website
warren149.wordpress.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I am here from the Bronco6G site, been over there a while and lurking here off and on.

If you have non mechanical (not one sorry) questions about the Bronco Sport, ordering, pricing etc I will do my best to be an information source.

A little about me.

I have been in the car business in many aspect for over 30 years and with Granger Ford for almost 25 of them.

My work mostly centers around information for the masses and represent Granger Ford (Zach - the owner) to the Ford oriented sites for new product releases.

I do realize that I am late to the party but if you go to Bronco6G site you will see I have been active there for a while.

I will happily answer what I can and do it in as timely manner allowable..
Hi , I wonder if you can explain a strange thing on the online BS/BL site. 2022
If you order the DIO fender flares ( kit 1or2) when you try to add splash guards or mudflaps you have to delete the wheel flares? Why do Ford think you would not want these with the wheel flare?
2021 did not have it the same restriction.
the flares are good for tight situations /anti door ding situations and the M.guards are important for long term underbody damage and wet road spray. ( the mud guards also have cool Bronco logo in white that add to the contrasting colors look!)
Do you know what the fit issue is and if something can be done to fit both?

Ford Bronco Sport Granger Ford here to answer your Bronco Sport questions 215F34CC-4F7E-4ABA-BD2F-DF20FDDF112D

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Hi , I wonder if you can explain a strange thing on the online BS/BL site. 2022
If you order the DIO fender flares ( kit 1or2) when you try to add splash guards or mudflaps you have to delete the wheel flares? Why do Ford think you would not want these with the wheel flare?
2021 did not have it the same restriction.
the flares are good for tight situations /anti door ding situations and the M.guards are important for long term underbody damage and wet road spray. ( the mud guards also have cool Bronco logo in white that add to the contrasting colors look!)
Do you know what the fit issue is and if something can be done to fit both?

Ford Bronco Sport Granger Ford here to answer your Bronco Sport questions 215F34CC-4F7E-4ABA-BD2F-DF20FDDF112D
I believe these will not work together as an option. It is my understanding the flare kit and the mudflaps can't be installed together. I haven't personally run into this, but this is my understanding.

Warren505

Badlands
First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Website
warren149.wordpress.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I believe these will not work together as an option. It is my understanding the flare kit and the mudflaps can't be installed together. I haven't personally run into this, but this is my understanding.
Well thanks I figured that but why such a crappy design ? If you need mud flaps and flares you are not going to want just one!

krose

Badlands
First Name
Kayla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford bronco
Hi !
I ordered my 2022 Ford bronco sport badlands 11/14/2021. I haven’t heard any updates yet.

I was just wondering when I should expect to get notified for when it is scheduled for production.

thanks!

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Hi !
I ordered my 2022 Ford bronco sport badlands 11/14/2021. I haven’t heard any updates yet.

I was just wondering when I should expect to get notified for when it is scheduled for production.

thanks!
They've been scheduling Bronco Sports every few weeks. So I'd anticipate having a VIN within 2-3 weeks and from that point we should have a good timelines on when things should get produced, delivered, etc.
Sponsored