Ford offering 0% APR financing on 2021 Bronco Sport

TinyCadon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Plymouth Volarie
Saw there’s $500 in rebates now too
They also raised the price $160 on Dec. 23rd, so it's more like a $340 rebate, but it's still something. The 0.9% rate is a great deal however, that should save you more than the rebate $$$

NotAnonymous

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
They also raised the price $160 on Dec. 23rd, so it's more like a $340 rebate, but it's still something. The 0.9% rate is a great deal however, that should save you more than the rebate $$$
Agreed...that rate, along with the major unknowns about the timing of the Big Bronco is pushing me closer to switching to a BS BL+BL

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Agreed...that rate, along with the major unknowns about the timing of the Big Bronco is pushing me closer to switching to a BS BL+BL
just do it! I don’t think you will regret it.

NotAnonymous

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
just do it! I don’t think you will regret it.
LOL I'm not a rock crawling guy - just someone who wants an off-road capable vehicle that still can get tolerable MPG. Do you already have your BS? Which trim level? Thoughts?

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
We picked up the FE a couple of days ago, so far we love it. Hope to do some trails soon but no plans for rock. I had an October 2 door reservation with Granger but canceled it yesterday. I’m going to let the dust settle on the big Bronco for a couple of years and then reevaluate. I may not need it (although want is a different thing altogether). Lol.

NotAnonymous

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
We picked up the FE a couple of days ago, so far we love it. Hope to do some trails soon but no plans for rock. I had an October 2 door reservation with Granger but canceled it yesterday. I’m going to let the dust settle on the big Bronco for a couple of years and then reevaluate. I may not need it (although want is a different thing altogether). Lol.
Appreciate those thoughts. I have a 10/31 Granger reservation, so a similar position here, but even though the Sport also faces the usual potential first-year manufacturing/design issues, at least I'll be able to test drive a Sport before purchase (I'll be test driving very soon). Also, cannot imagine there will be anything near 0.9% financing on the bigger truck.

NotAnonymous

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
As of this afternoon (Thursday) it appears that the great financing offer only applies to the Big Bend model....Wonder if that's because of the Badlands delays?

Econoline

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL Carbonized Gray, steelies+tow+360
I wonder if X-Plan pricing precludes any special financing deals?

Molson

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Big Bend BS; '13 Subaru Impreza
I wonder if X-Plan pricing precludes any special financing deals?
The financing offers were also available on the x-plan build and price site so I would say they are available for x-plan purchases.

olly12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
My dealer just emailed me about new deals as of 1/6 regarding my Badlands that will show up next week hopefully.
-$500 rebate + 0% financing (on 48 months which i'm doing)
-Medical Responder discount is not applicable for Bronco Sport
-Can be used with x-plan

NotAnonymous

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
My dealer just emailed me about new deals as of 1/6 regarding my Badlands that will show up next week hopefully.
-$500 rebate + 0% financing (on 48 months which i'm doing)
-Medical Responder discount is not applicable for Bronco Sport
-Can be used with x-plan
Interesting...I can do X-Plan as well so I'm gonna definitely press that plus the cheap financing if I end up buying a Sport within the next month or two (I don't have a reservation for a Sport). Glad there are others who are already doing that!

dinglehead

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Ranger FX4
Is there anywhere you can buy in to x-plan pricing without a waiting period?

MiHusker

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Energi, Bronco Sport Outer Banks
As of this afternoon (Thursday) it appears that the great financing offer only applies to the Big Bend model....Wonder if that's because of the Badlands delays?
Looking at the Ford and Ford Credit site, it applies to all models. Here is a screenshot from my local dealer for a Badlands that shows it.

Ford Bronco Sport Ford offering 0% APR financing on 2021 Bronco Sport 1610061875290
Sponsored