[EXPIRED] Ford Offering $1000 Retail Order Bonus Cash for Next Two Weeks (Regional?)

TakeTheBlack

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Outer Banks, 2020 Mazda CX-9
You can't make this stuff up. Ford cannot legally deliver a 1.5L model of the Bronco Sport, but they are in a crush to book orders for the 2023 model before New Year..

December 16, 2022
FORD AUTHORITY - Alexandra Purcell
FORD BRONCO SPORT DISCOUNT OFFERS UP TO $1,000 OFF IN DECEMBER 2022

Ford Bronco Sport Incentives
We’ve compiled 2023 Ford Bronco Sport discount offers for December 2022 in several large markets in the U.S.:

• New York City: 3.9 percent APR financing for 60 months plus $500 in Bonus Cash
    • Requires Ford Financing
  • Detroit: 3.9 percent APR financing for 60 months plus $1,000 in Bonus Cash
    • Requires Ford Financing
  • Miami: 3.9 percent APR for 60 months
    • Requires Ford Credit Financing
  • Los Angeles: 3.9 percent APR financing for 60 months plus $500 in Bonus Cash
    • Require Ford Financing
As mentioned earlier, the above list only pertains to 2023 model year vehicles. A separate offer of 3.9 percent APR financing for 60 months is available for the 2022 model year Bronco Sport.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Thanks for posting. It was nice to have that in place most of last year. Every bit helps these days.

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
You can't make this stuff up. Ford cannot legally deliver a 1.5L model of the Bronco Sport, but they are in a crush to book orders for the 2023 model before New Year..
There's a lot of speculation in that source regarding vehicle deliveries. Here are the relevant statements:

Select Ford Bronco Sport and Ford Escape models equipped with the turbocharged Ford 1.5L I-3 EcoBoost engine are being recalled...

This issue affects a grand total of 188,436 Bronco Sport models, but is also seemingly having an impact on vehicles that haven’t yet been delivered...
The author implies that vehicle production is affected, but is it? It makes sense that any vehicles already produced are on hold until repaired under this recall, but it makes no sense to assume that Ford can't apply the required fix on vehicles yet to be built.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Pretty sure the '23 1.5s rolling off the lines don't have the injector recall and will ship deliver. Unfortunate for the 1.5s stuck due to recall yes. I think anyone affected should have their dealer order a comparable '23 which might show up before the stuck in recall limbo unit. Some have already done that.

As far as incentive yeah thats there cause Ford wants more sales good for buyers. Incentives vs stuck in limbo recall units two unrelated things.

OP
OP
TakeTheBlack

TakeTheBlack

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Our friends over in the Waiting Room have a pebble of proof that 2L Badlands are showing up but 1.5L models are being sent to parking lots.
Folks, if even one of these 100,000’s of cars (Escape, Bronco Sport, 1,5L Maverick?) catches on fire and makes the news, we could end up like the Excursion and Expedition (parking our Fords outside). Looks like they found the issue (battery). You can’t make the Ford bad news more than setting a Secret Service detail on fire..

Mrmike

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 OBX, '20 Ecosport, '21 Kymco X-Town 300i
I have a '23 OBX on the way. It is scheduled to arrive between 6 and 12 January. This incentive program along with the military appreciation program both expire on 3 January. I ordered in August. Will that make me eligible for either of these programs?

OP
OP
TakeTheBlack

TakeTheBlack

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Here is how you can best find out. There is a Ford dealership near Kansas City named Long McArthur Ford. An employee named Tim Bartz loves to talk about the process of ordering Ford vehicles, News about Ford etc. He is on this board occasionally.

His name is Tim Bartz.. the “Ford Video Guy”. He holds a weekly open discussion on YouTube on Tuesday nights (7:00pm CST I think). He has a set agenda. He will go over each Ford vehicle and read right from the “dealers access only” information for that week as to what is going to be built.

Here is last weeks show..
Episode 70: Should you Add Accessories to Your Order?

Again, I want to say the show is live on Tuesdays at 7:00 PM Central. He does another show on another night on FsceBook.

He has an “ask anything” segment. Just type in your question above and he will give you the best answer you can probably get. He has many videos on Ford purchasing. He has no motive and is not there to sell. He just loves talking and seems to get a lot of satisfaction reducing stress from folks stuck waiting for their orders.

good luck!
Sponsored

Last edited: