Blue oval fan

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport
Looks nice but can that 1.5L move all that weight and 30" tires? I'm sure that drop the MPG quite drastically.
I have 29.5 wildpeaks on mine, a couple less MPG on the highway. Acceleration I cannot notice a difference. The 1.5 isn't a complete dog thanks to the 8 speed trans. It's geared really well to make the most out of the engine's output. For whatever reason people believe the 1.5 is inadequate. I think it's the idea of it being a 3 cylinder that puts people off. Technology in ICE engines has come a long way. I drove both engines before purchasing and the 360+ on the Outerbanks won me over not the additional HP and buttons in the BL. Ill drive my Focus RS if I want acceleration. But to think people bought the older early 2000's Ford Explorers with the V6, 160hp, and a few hundred pounds more, talk about slow.
Sponsored

OP
OP
BabyBlueBronco
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco sport
Looks nice but can that 1.5L move all that weight and 30" tires? I'm sure that drop the MPG quite drastically.
The tires diddnt make a big difference tbh. The windshield protector on the hood actually made the biggest MPG difference as it throw off the arrow dynamics. And then the roof rack being the second drastic weight added. But it does still get an average of 25MPG which isn’t too much lower than stock. I’m sure the exhaust and I do have a cold air intake coming in that may help some more b

CrazyKZ

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
I’m making this because I’m pretty far into my 2021 bronco sport big bend mods and if anyone has questions I can steer you in the right direction as I will keep adding to it
12” Rockville sub woofer
4 JBL door speaker
30” tires
Spider roof rack
Rough country nudge bar
Windshield protector
8 diode dynamics quad lights
2 Baja designs work lights
Carhartt seat covers
Dark window tint
Rough country 1.5” suspension lift
MBRP dual exit exhaust

Ford Bronco Sport Crazy Bronco Sport build w/ bolt on mods BB24A0E4-EA55-459C-A8E7-CDB960E1E53A
I see that you have the "Adaptive Cruise 360+." Any issues with the RC nudge bar and lights with it?

Wolf256

Badlands
First Name
Jane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Atlas Blue
The tires diddnt make a big difference tbh. The windshield protector on the hood actually made the biggest MPG difference as it throw off the arrow dynamics. And then the roof rack being the second drastic weight added. But it does still get an average of 25MPG which isn’t too much lower than stock. I’m sure the exhaust and I do have a cold air intake coming in that may help some more b
Is your windshield protector bolted on? I like the look better than what I have, but I don’t want tape attachments.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
I’m making this because I’m pretty far into my 2021 bronco sport big bend mods and if anyone has questions I can steer you in the right direction as I will keep adding to it
12” Rockville sub woofer
4 JBL door speaker
30” tires
Spider roof rack
Rough country nudge bar
Windshield protector
Carhartt seat covers
Dark window tint
MBRP dual exit exhaust

Ford Bronco Sport Crazy Bronco Sport build w/ bolt on mods BB24A0E4-EA55-459C-A8E7-CDB960E1E53A
Love everything you're adding to it Julian! Enjoy your Bronco. :)

Mwittke5857

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Love the bull bar and bug deflector, may go that route myself, bug deflector is a definite as soon as warmer weather hits

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Love the bull bar and bug deflector, may go that route myself, bug deflector is a definite as soon as warmer weather hits
PSA, That bull bar will not fit on the Badlands without serious modifications to its support making more of just a light bar than a bull bar. But in all reality, I’m not sure it makes too much of a difference depending on what your expectations are for the bar. It does look the best of them all in my opinion.

Bronqito OB

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport and C7 corvette
I installed the Rough Country nudge bar with the 4 round LED lights. The lights are powered and grounded at the battery. The problem is that they cause major radio static when turned on. Rough Country is no help at all. They claim, of course, that their lights do not cause a radio interference problem. Any recommendations to fix this problem would be most appreciated.

Chiefthepup

Big Bend
First Name
Colt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
12” Rockville sub woofer
4 JBL door speaker
30” tires
Spider roof rack
Rough country nudge bar
Windshield protector
Carhartt seat covers
Dark window tint
MBRP dual exit exhaust

Looks great! but god I hate that they deleted the fog lights for the ‘22 big bend.

cprcubed

Big Bend
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Cyber Orange BS BB, 1997 Ford F250 HD 7.3 PSD
Looks great! but god I hate that they deleted the fog lights for the ‘22 big bend.
??? My 2022 Big Bend has the fog lights. Cheers!

Chiefthepup

Big Bend
First Name
Colt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
??? My 2022 Big Bend has the fog lights. Cheers!
Idk for sure, definitely not as well as others in this forum know, but I think the fog lights on the ‘22 don’t come standard. They only came with the package that had all the bells and whistles? I could be wrong. Mine just has plastic where the lights would be

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
I installed the Rough Country nudge bar with the 4 round LED lights. The lights are powered and grounded at the battery. The problem is that they cause major radio static when turned on. Rough Country is no help at all. They claim, of course, that their lights do not cause a radio interference problem. Any recommendations to fix this problem would be most appreciated.
Do some research on EMI filters.

elav

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BB
Idk for sure, definitely not as well as others in this forum know, but I think the fog lights on the ‘22 don’t come standard. They only came with the package that had all the bells and whistles? I could be wrong. Mine just has plastic where the lights would be
If you add the "Convenience Package" to the Big Bend you get the fog lights (along with rear parking sensors, wireless phone charging pad, heated front seats, securicode keyless entry pad and 8-way power driver's seat

cprcubed

Big Bend
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Cyber Orange BS BB, 1997 Ford F250 HD 7.3 PSD
If you add the "Convenience Package" to the Big Bend you get the fog lights (along with rear parking sensors, wireless phone charging pad, heated front seats, securicode keyless entry pad and 8-way power driver's seat
That would be why mine has them! Thanks!
Sponsored