First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco sport
I’m making this because I’m pretty far into my 2021 bronco sport big bend mods and if anyone has questions I can steer you in the right direction as I will keep adding to it
12” Rockville sub woofer
4 JBL door speaker
30” tires
Spider roof rack
Rough country nudge bar
Windshield protector
8 diode dynamics quad lights
2 Baja designs work lights
Carhartt seat covers
Dark window tint
Rough country 1.5” suspension lift
MBRP dual exit exhaust

Ford Bronco Sport Crazy Bronco Sport build w/ bolt on mods BB24A0E4-EA55-459C-A8E7-CDB960E1E53A
Sponsored

sinbuster007

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 SUV's, 2 Mustangs
i have been seeing a lot of people get the rough country 1.5" lift, but i dont know any installer near me (Hagerstown MD) who could install....now before you all say "do it yourself" i dont have the smarts and equipment to do such a job. all my "self-mechanic" jobs have ended in failure...just not a good mechanic. sorry. but would like to add this and maybe the 30" tires if there are no issues with rubbing, turning etc....

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
I’m making this because I’m pretty far into my 2021 bronco sport big bend mods and if anyone has questions I can steer you in the right direction as I will keep adding to it
12” Rockville sub woofer
4 JBL door speaker
30” tires
Spider roof rack
Rough country nudge bar
Windshield protector
8 diode dynamics quad lights
2 Baja designs work lights
Carhartt seat covers
Dark window tint
Rough country 1.5” suspension lift
MBRP dual exit exhaust

Ford Bronco Sport Crazy Bronco Sport build w/ bolt on mods BB24A0E4-EA55-459C-A8E7-CDB960E1E53A
Very nice looks great. So what tires did you go with and are they 235/70/17 ? Thanks. Any rubbing?

Ford Bronco Sport Crazy Bronco Sport build w/ bolt on mods 2A5A0DEE-748B-4108-8DDF-351ACA6752F1

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
i have been seeing a lot of people get the rough country 1.5" lift, but i dont know any installer near me (Hagerstown MD) who could install....now before you all say "do it yourself" i dont have the smarts and equipment to do such a job. all my "self-mechanic" jobs have ended in failure...just not a good mechanic. sorry. but would like to add this and maybe the 30" tires if there are no issues with rubbing, turning etc....
Every home mechanic started as a failure. A lot of times each job has at least one failure in it. It's how you recover from the failures. Even with the failures, the cost of completing the job is less than paying someone. The confidence and pride in work are better payoffs, even if the cost is the same either way. Always good to start small and work your way up. People are not born knowing how to do these things but for general wrenching they didn't go to school for years to learn it either.

OP
OP
BabyBlueBronco
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco sport
I added the 235/70/17
All terrain tires before the lift at stock height and had no rubbing lock to lock

OP
OP
BabyBlueBronco
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco sport
the rough country lift is not anything special and comes easier to assemble then the spacers because the struts are ready to go out the box. If any mechanics near you already do suspension work, then they can do the lift. It’s only took 4-5hours to put it on. then you have to get a alignment

Last edited:

SWUKU

First Edition
First Name
GB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Tell us about your lift.
It's very nice.
Brand?
Link?
Can you keep it in one bay of a 2 car garage and park on it regularly?

SWUKU

First Edition
First Name
GB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Thanks for the quick reply!
I may have been unclear; in the video you're 5-feet off the ground.
What product did you use for that?
I still use Jacks, jack-stands, and ramps ... but your setup looks to be more convenient, and sturdy and professional.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
that was the mbrp exhaust. Dual resonators. But you can definitely just use regular jacks
Let’s try this again. He is asking what Car Lift system you are using in your garage? As in what you use to lift the entire car 5 feet off the ground. What scissor lift system is that?

He is not asking about any of your mods.

Bronco2.7

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350 civic CRV
Very nice looks great. So what tires did you go with and are they 235/70/17 ? Thanks. Any rubbing?

Ford Bronco Sport Crazy Bronco Sport build w/ bolt on mods 2A5A0DEE-748B-4108-8DDF-351ACA6752F1
I've got a BS Badlands. The roof rack, Falken tires and the tinted windows is as far as I'm going with my mall crawler. Maybe some real metal skid plates.

ohiooutdoors

Outer Banks
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Every home mechanic started as a failure. A lot of times each job has at least one failure in it. It's how you recover from the failures. Even with the failures, the cost of completing the job is less than paying someone. The confidence and pride in work are better payoffs, even if the cost is the same either way. Always good to start small and work your way up. People are not born knowing how to do these things but for general wrenching they didn't go to school for years to learn it either.
Exactly!

I had to change a head gasket on my SRT4 on the street in the middle of winter that was the most expensive failure of my life.