altoblue

Big Bend
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Big Bend
I have 33,000 plus miles on my 2021 Big bend and I have had zero issues outside of a couple recall notices. And frankly recall notices aren't special to this car, it happens to all of them. My windshield hasn't cracked 6 times, i don't tail gate either. The brake moan isn't actually a real problem for the 12 feet per week that i actually back up. I accepted the fact that the car no longer came with an engine cover and bought my own. My water pump is fine, I also don't drive in sport mode full time so no added stress or extra RMPs for nothing. Oh, and I average 30 mpg consistently with bigger tires and a lift kit. What am I doing wrong?
Sponsored

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
I have 33,000 plus miles on my 2021 Big bend and I have had zero issues outside of a couple recall notices. And frankly recall notices aren't special to this car, it happens to all of them. My windshield hasn't cracked 6 times, i don't tail gate either. The brake moan isn't actually a real problem for the 12 feet per week that i actually back up. I accepted the fact that the car no longer came with an engine cover and bought my own. My water pump is fine, I also don't drive in sport mode full time so no added stress or extra RMPs for nothing. Oh, and I average 30 mpg consistently with bigger tires and a lift kit. What am I doing wrong?
Same here!

Ford Bronco Sport Can I really be the only one? 06A5AB6F-E2BB-44FF-A7E8-D73F420D4107

Hot Rod Mike

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator , Wrangler , Bronco
Same here Pal. Doesnā€™t it just drive you crazy with a bunch of whining cry babies with all these problems that you and I donā€™t have. They go out and beat the shit out of these cars tailgating 18 wheelers and wonder why did my windshield crack. They put it in sport mode and wind the motor out to 6500 rpm from stop light to stop light. Half of these guys are frickin idiots.

Last edited:
OP
OP
altoblue

altoblue

Big Bend
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Big Bend
Same here Pal. Doesnā€™t it just drive you crazy with a bunch of whining cry babies with all these problems that you and I donā€™t have. They go out and beat the shit out of these cars tailgating 18 wheelers and wonder why did my windshield crack. They put it in sport mode and wind the motor out to 6500 rpm from stop light to stop light. Half of these guys are frickin idiots.
right on! and i forgot to mention, no hood vibration on the highway. i'm also not doing 90

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
Lol looks like mine. Does the bug deflector make any wind noise at 75 mph. Also does it shake the hood. I have heard different opinions about them. Thnx Mike
I have had it on for 2 years this month and I can honestly say not an issue on the bug deflector and not a thing wrong with my bronco . Super ride .

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Not whining about nothing! You really need to complain more about not having any problems. This just does not sound fair! PS: Me either! :cool:

Last edited:

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
My hood does shake when going through the dryer at the car wash. I solved that problem by not taking it through the car wash! :cool:

Bill G

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport Badlands, 66 Tiger
Have two yr old BSBL with nothing to complain about, itā€™s been serviced and nothing more.
1. Brakes sometime squall a little when backing up in morning ā€” I ignore it and it stops.
2. Hood doesnā€™t vibrate (except in car wash) since I adjusted stops.
3. Two little paint chips??? From factory on passenger doors. I waxed ā€˜em and forgot about it ā€” may fill ā€˜em in some day..
4. Seats are comfortable with no creases, dents, etc, just condition leather once in a while.

Basically, what Iā€™m saying is that I bought a Bronco Sport ā€” not a Rover, Lamborghini, Porsche or Mercedes. I didnā€™t expect perfection which I think is the problem with many of the complaints.
Iā€™m not dismissing some of the issues; these are mass produced vehicles ā€” there are bad ones just as there are with any make/model. Iā€™ve seen a lot of the expensive ones and the ā€œflawlessā€ Japanese imports riding on the back of the flatbeds.
It seems that many of us have lost sight of what to expect when we decide to purchase a moderately priced (comparatively) SUV, namely a Ford Bronco.
Just my 2Ā¢ for what itā€™s worth.

Barry S.

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Lol looks like mine. Does the bug deflector make any wind noise at 75 mph. Also does it shake the hood. I have heard different opinions about them. Thnx Mike
AVS Aeroskin does the job. No wind noise and it doesn't shake the hood. I've had it on for a year. Also looks kinda cool.

hockeywookie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I donā€™t go and beat the shit out of my car, donā€™t tailgate, never used sport mode yet I have had a lot of problems with mine. Now what?

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport
Happy to hear good reports on these Bronco Sports. The wife and I enjoy ours, albeit we've only had it almost a month now. I too don't plan on any off road driving, but nice to know it can tread over some water should we have a hurricane in north Florida, and have to find a high spot in Florida (yea, right). Been here 40+ years, and still living through them.

I too bought an engine cover, and plan to buy the hood deflector. I gotta say, that hood deflector is a nice looking fit, compared to the others I've bought for F150's and such.

Keep the good reports coming.

Bronco2.7

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350 civic CRV
To call people you don't know frickin idiots is pretty extreme. Acusing them of things you really have no clue if they did or didn't do! I don't know anybody who would treat their brand new car in the manner that you accuse them of . I took one road trip 1500 miles long mostly 2 lane highway with speed limit up to 70 mph in some places. My windshield and paint is hammered mostly by traffic coming from the opposite direction. I have barely 3000 miles. The cheapness of these donkey sports is discaceful.
Sponsored