FOBGoblin

Outer Banks
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
BS update. Mine has moved from an Atlanta rail yard to Darlington speedway in SC. Still showing 12/20-12/26 delivery. There is a new dealer app that shows GPS location, tire pressure etc. (similar to ford pass) I had to go over my salesman’s head to get the info.
Care to share the app?
I just got a update for mine as well, it's not going BACK to Memphis on rail. It's going back on a hauler. Expected Dec5th-11th
Sponsored

rotorblond

Outer Banks
First Name
Lori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Care to share the app?
I just got a update for mine as well, it's not going BACK to Memphis on rail. It's going back on a hauler. Expected Dec5th-11th
The dealer has the app. I WISH I could get it. I have never been able to activate FordPass.

FOBGoblin

Outer Banks
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
The dealer has the app. I WISH I could get it. I have never been able to activate FordPass.
To active FordPass you have to be inside the vehicle and have access to the radio from my understanding. This will be my first vehicle with it.

rotorblond

Outer Banks
First Name
Lori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
To active FordPass you have to be inside the vehicle and have access to the radio from my understanding. This will be my first vehicle with it.
There are a few in this forum that have been able to activate it. When they move the vehicle the driver accepts the activation. Mine has been denied each time.

OP
OP
Mhermann596

Mhermann596

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
BS update. Mine has moved from an Atlanta rail yard to Darlington speedway in SC. Still showing 12/20-12/26 delivery. There is a new dealer app that shows GPS location, tire pressure etc. (similar to ford pass) I had to go over my salesman’s head to get the info.
So mine apparently was hauled off to the Ford Explorer assembly plant there in Chicago. Had some work done in it, and now is back at the rail yard. ETA, who knows…….

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
Sorry that this is going on. I guess my 2023 that I ordered on Sept. 1st will be hung up for months after supposedly being built on December 12th.
Bite your tongue. Mine is scheduled for the week of 12/05.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Sorry that this is going on. I guess my 2023 that I ordered on Sept. 1st will be hung up for months after supposedly being built on December 12th.
It might roll off assembly line pass QA checks and be shipped right away. That does happen some times you just never know. We have seen many times some batches of sports get hung up and other batches built shipped right away.

Annieann

Outer Banks
First Name
Vicki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
So mine apparently was hauled off to the Ford Explorer assembly plant there in Chicago. Had some work done in it, and now is back at the rail yard. ETA, who knows…….
I was told today on Ford chat that mine left United Road in Memphis and is now
at ramp 3E in Jackson, MS for some reason. Mine was built 2 days after yours so
I am assuming it must need some work done on it also but why was it sent there?

OP
OP
Mhermann596

Mhermann596

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
That’s the mystery. I really fault Ford about the lack of communication about what’s going on with our cars. Especially when identically made cars seem to get delivered in a matter of days and I’m going on week 9 since it left the plant

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
That’s the mystery. I really fault Ford about the lack of communication about what’s going on with our cars. Especially when identically made cars seem to get delivered in a matter of days and I’m going on week 9 since it left the plant
Ford typically keeps quality control issues top secret the dealers probably aren't told anything either and insiders sworn to secrecy. Why do they keep it secret I don't know but thats how they roll...

FOBGoblin

Outer Banks
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
That's where mine currently sits as well, Ford is 1000% convinced I'm gonna get it next week tho😒

Tammy630

Outer Banks
First Name
Tammy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
So my BS build was finished on August 31. My delivery date has changed four times and is now December 26. It is at the Darlington Motor Speedway which, btw, is 7 miles from my house. I know it’s actually there because I went over there and found about 200 Fords parked in a secure, guarded lot. The security guard said that there was a recall on them and that a Ford guy was coming in a few days to evaluate them. That was November 2. My dealer was shocked when I told him where it was. Now, he says he has no idea when I’ll get it but that he checks on it daily.

rotorblond

Outer Banks
First Name
Lori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Well mine is with yours. Built 8/27. I’m in east TN and it went from Atlanta to Darlington. At least I know she’s being kept safe. I’m 12/20-12/26 delivery now too.
Sponsored