javallas

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Mine's been sitting in Madison, Illinois for a week.
Sponsored

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Iā€™m not normally a suspicious guy, but I wonder if all of this isnā€™t a bit of a show as to what the world would be like if the rail workerā€™s strike were to happen. It makes me also wonder if other cars are hitting delivery issues.
I hear other brands of cars are also stuck in shipping so it appears wide spread.

Bylerbunch

Big Bend
First Name
Elizabeth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I hear other brands of cars are also stuck in shipping so it appears wide spread.
Well, I can see these there are other vehicles getting delivered to my dealer - F150s, Mavericks, Escapes. But not Bronco Sports!!! So, whatā€™s up with that??!!

Bylerbunch

Big Bend
First Name
Elizabeth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
What is the status? Has anyone gotten their Bronco Sport?? Im still waitingā€¦ It still says ā€œon hold.ā€

OP
OP
Mhermann596

Mhermann596

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Seven weeks and counting, sitting at the Chicago Heights yard. No one knows why. I seriously think Ford has lost the BS in their system. This is so unsat. at this point. I just snail mailed a complaint letter to the Ford CEO. Another avenue Iā€™m thinking of is a potential lawsuit against Ford. I have lost over 8000 dollars now on the valuation of my trade in waiting on this BS. Iā€™m betting Iā€™m not the only one.

KatieF34

Outer Banks
First Name
Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Seven weeks and counting, sitting at the Chicago Heights yard. No one knows why. I seriously think Ford has lost the BS in their system. This is so unsat. at this point. I just snail mailed a complaint letter to the Ford CEO. Another avenue Iā€™m thinking of is a potential lawsuit against Ford. I have lost over 8000 dollars now on the valuation of my trade in waiting on this BS. Iā€™m betting Iā€™m not the only one.
Iā€™ve been wondering about you!! Thatā€™s so disappointing to hear!! I canā€™t believe no one has any information.

Ryan51173

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford
I donā€™t know if this helps but I think we all would agree this hold is not on the dealerships. They would love to complete the contract on your lease or purchase to get their money. With that being said. I SERIOUSLY recommend anyone that is wondering what is going on to reach out to your GM of your dealership. I actually have a dealership I trust locally. Almost an oxymoron saying that. Lol I asked him WTF is going on Thursday the 10th. I received a call back today.
From what he has gathered by his Ford contact that the vehicles are being held for either of the 2 reasons and possibly both. CHIP installs or recall repairs. I am actually shocked about this. What he also revealed to me was more upsetting or shocking. My vehicle was 11 miles from my house in Buffalo, NY and now has been shipped to NJ to get the necessary chips or recall resolution to be shipped back to my dealership near Buffalo. How and whoā€™s doing these repairs is a head scratcher. He couldnā€™t answer.
Full disclosure. I stopped buying American vehicles over 20 years ago. I grew up in a FORD family and the wife and I weā€™re in need of a new vehicle. She and I both loved the Bronco sport but she was almost sold on a Toyota. When weighing out the plus and minus of both vehicles we factored in that Ford actually stepped up during the pandemic with out being asked like Chevy and Toyota an other manufacturers. Crazy how people make decisions! I just have to say that I might being regretting my decision. I truly hope I am wrong.
Enclosing on my long post. I have to say the negligence of Fords transparency is disgusting. I donā€™t care if any other manufacturer is having the same issue. Are they? Fords customer service will not tell me anything. I love when I hear people saying they emailed the CEO of Ford. I hope he realizes that people are patient we just want honesty as it goes a long way.
My last wordsā€¦ I am waiting for my wife to tell me she is done over the bullshit and time to give our hard earned money back to the Toyota emperor. Time will tell and I hope I am a new proud owner of our special order BS before this month turns to December. Good luck everyone!

aianiro

Big Bend
First Name
Amelia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I definitely belong in this forum!
My BS Big Bend was ordered 6/10
Was built on 9/20 and
shipped early morning 9/21
My first ETA was 10/18-10/24 and is now currently TODAY 11/15-11/21.
Iā€™ve been hoping soooo bad it just shows up but Iā€™m not getting too excited. Iā€™m expecting another delay which makes me šŸ¤¢. Itā€™s still snowing On Hold on United Roads website.
My vehicle has been shipped for almost two months and itā€™s also confirmed to be sitting in the lot in Wilmington, Delaware.
Itā€™s just crazy itā€™s been sitting there this long while Iā€™m only 65 miles away in jersey

rotorblond

Outer Banks
First Name
Lori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Iā€™m still stuck in Atlanta. Iā€™ve been stuck in shipping status for 36 days according to the tracker. Unfortunately I have to wait for my special order due to A/Z plan pricing. Dealers in my area would not honor A/Z plan for anything on the lot.

OP
OP
Mhermann596

Mhermann596

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Iā€™m still stuck in Atlanta. Iā€™ve been stuck in shipping status for 36 days according to the tracker. Unfortunately I have to wait for my special order due to A/Z plan pricing. Dealers in my area would not honor A/Z plan for anything on the lot.
Thatā€™s the kicker for me to. Hard to find dealers that will honor X plan pricing. Iā€™m thinking now Iā€™m going to buy an Escape next week and lock in the trade in value of my car then turn around and trade it back in if and when the Bronco Sport shows up.

rotorblond

Outer Banks
First Name
Lori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Thatā€™s the kicker for me to. Hard to find dealers that will honor X plan pricing. Iā€™m thinking now Iā€™m going to buy an Escape next week and lock in the trade in value of my car then turn around and trade it back in if and when the Bronco Sport shows up.
I sold my car (Mini Cooper countryman) to Carvana in June prior to a long camping vacation. My BS was planned to arrive not long after we returned in August. I am stuck driving my beater CRV hiking car with 170k miles on it until the BS arrives. šŸ¤žšŸ» That the Honda holds up until then.

FOBGoblin

Outer Banks
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I'm having the same issue, so my BS was supposed to be in OCT26th. Then iit changed to Nov 4th-10th. It was in Memphis, where I am, until the 9th. I reached out to Ford on the 11th and they told me it had been sent 4 hrs away to Jackson, MS and my new delivery date is Dec 5th.... I talked to Ford again today and they told me they only get updates on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.... I'll update tomorrow if anything changes. This is ridiculous....

FOBGoblin

Outer Banks
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I definitely belong in this forum!
My BS Big Bend was ordered 6/10
Was built on 9/20 and
shipped early morning 9/21
My first ETA was 10/18-10/24 and is now currently TODAY 11/15-11/21.
Iā€™ve been hoping soooo bad it just shows up but Iā€™m not getting too excited. Iā€™m expecting another delay which makes me šŸ¤¢. Itā€™s still snowing On Hold on United Roads website.
My vehicle has been shipped for almost two months and itā€™s also confirmed to be sitting in the lot in Wilmington, Delaware.
Itā€™s just crazy itā€™s been sitting there this long while Iā€™m only 65 miles away in jersey
My OB has similar build shipping and ETA as yours. Hope yours sticks, mine went from being 11 miles away from me at the railyard to another railyard 4 HOURS away. My date got pushed back to Dec 5th

aianiro

Big Bend
First Name
Amelia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
My OB has similar build shipping and ETA as yours. Hope yours sticks, mine went from being 11 miles away from me at the railyard to another railyard 4 HOURS away. My date got pushed back to Dec 5th
Thank you! I agree with you itā€™s ridiculous ā€” I actually have talked to Ford Chat since then and theyā€™ve told me my ETA is now Dec 5th-11th.. I have yet to receive an updated email from ford but I know itā€™s coming by the end of the week.
Our situations are very close I have a feeling something is probably now wrong with mine too.

rotorblond

Outer Banks
First Name
Lori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Thank you! I agree with you itā€™s ridiculous ā€” I actually have talked to Ford Chat since then and theyā€™ve told me my ETA is now Dec 5th-11th.. I have yet to receive an updated email from ford but I know itā€™s coming by the end of the week.
Our situations are very close I have a feeling something is probably now wrong with mine too.
Be glad yours is early Dec. I got pushed from Oct to Nov and now Christmas. šŸ˜©
Sponsored