Rabidheart

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Cruze
My Bronco that's been held for a few months now just arrived at the dealer today. No recall hold
Sponsored

pkmed

Outer Banks
First Name
V
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
I don't know if it helps anyone waiting on holds w/ '22s, but I know there are two '22s pending pickup by United Road to my dealer (WI) with mine. One is a BB and the other an OB. Unsure on the particulars regarding those, but hopefully that means the ones sitting will start moving soon.

ATXDave

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport OBX
Mine just made it to San Antonio. I guess any day now.

rotorblond

Outer Banks
First Name
Lori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Mine arrived at the dealer a week ago. I pick it up tomorrow. Recall has been completed.

Tammy630

Outer Banks
First Name
Tammy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Okay, so my BS has been moved from the Darlington Motor Speedway to my dealership but there’s a catch. As I reported before, my vehicle had been cleared of the recall. (It had been listed by its VIN as recalled but when it was “cleared” the recall was removed on the Ford recall site.) Now, it’s at the dealership but the recall has been reinstated and we are awaiting the part. The sales rep seems to think it’ll be quick but who the heck knows.

rotorblond

Outer Banks
First Name
Lori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Okay, so my BS has been moved from the Darlington Motor Speedway to my dealership but there’s a catch. As I reported before, my vehicle had been cleared of the recall. (It had been listed by its VIN as recalled but when it was “cleared” the recall was removed on the Ford recall site.) Now, it’s at the dealership but the recall has been reinstated and we are awaiting the part. The sales rep seems to think it’ll be quick but who the heck knows.
Fingers crossed for you. The dealer checked mine after it arrived and they said Ford completed it. Prior to arrival, so they must have done it at Darlington. Keep me posted. I have mine as of yesterday but if it has to go back…..I’ll be a little miffed.

OP
OP
Mhermann596

Mhermann596

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sports being held at rail yards and not being delivered D2B48053-B6AE-43BC-A46A-3410E6FF571D

Surprise…. Look at what finally showed up after 3 months of sitting in Chicago, recall all done. Now the question is do I trade in the Bronco Sport I just bought for the one I ordered?

OP
OP
Mhermann596

Mhermann596

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Had to pony up an additional 3000, but I went ahead and purchased the Bronco Sport I ordered. Really wanted the Copilot assist plus.

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sports being held at rail yards and not being delivered F209D07D-89B9-4002-84C7-BC3D92F80FD1

rotorblond

Outer Banks
First Name
Lori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Had to pony up an additional 3000, but I went ahead and purchased the Bronco Sport I ordered. Really wanted the Copilot assist plus.

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco Sports being held at rail yards and not being delivered F209D07D-89B9-4002-84C7-BC3D92F80FD1
You will love that option. That was a must have for me!

sinbuster007

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 SUV's, 2 Mustangs
so update today..
mine went from "built" to "Shipped" 1/13/23....est arrival of Feb 12
will see how long it takes. that is the min 4wk shipping, but im not expecting it till the end of Feb
but getting excited!

Tammy630

Outer Banks
First Name
Tammy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Fingers crossed for you. The dealer checked mine after it arrived and they said Ford completed it. Prior to arrival, so they must have done it at Darlington. Keep me posted. I have mine as of yesterday but if it has to go back…..I’ll be a little miffed.
Got mine last Thursday. Its status changed from “cleared” to “recalled” between Darlington and the dealership. Soooo, they had to order the part which took a week. When they began the repair, they discovered that it had already been done. Oh well, I have it now and it’s wonderful.

Ryan51173

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford
Received a call from my dealership today (Buffalo Ny) he received a 23’ BSOB at the dealership just like my 22’ that was built on 9/17 and ( that’s sitting in NJ) minus the trailer hitch package. Kinda of torn at this point but gave me a day to think about it. Which I am leasing so adding an aftermarket hitch harness not an option as you have to cut the bumper. He then called me back and informed me that he just received a bunch of BS today all from the NJ rail yard where my vehicle is. He believes that they are going to start arriving more often so I probably hang on a little longer. I guess the good news is for anyone else who knows their vehicle is in NJ. Maybe they will start arriving soon. Positive vibes!
Side note. I found out that the 22’s had the rear view camera washer. The 23’s don’t. I also found out that the 23’s now have drivers seat and mirror memory. Can anyone validate the seat and mirror memory on the 23’s? Is that stock or part of the tech package?

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4