Mhermann596

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
So, update i heard form tne dealer today was my Bronco Sport was moved over to the Ford Explorer assembly plant down the street for some reason or another.
Sponsored

Rabidheart

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Cruze
What is the status? Has anyone gotten their Bronco Sport?? Im still waitingā€¦ It still says ā€œon hold.ā€
Current delivery ETA of 11/25. But that's like the 5th ETA so not holding my breath

Rabidheart

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Cruze
I had actually called the Ford new vehicle department a couple weeks ago and there was no status on my BS. No ETA or anything. They sent for a logistics report and called me back yesterday and gave me the 11/25 delivery date. I haven't gotten any emails since my last 10/24 ETA. Still in the same place it has been since September at the plant in Wayne, MI

BBBBroncoS

Big Bend
First Name
Kristi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Escape
Be glad yours is early Dec. I got pushed from Oct to Nov and now Christmas. šŸ˜©
Mine us following the same timeliness as yours. Mine got out of the rail yard and went across town to a car hauler. It's been there since last week. I think the thing that stings the most is that the car hauler is only 11 miles from the dealership! But I'm still quoted December 26th...

BroncoDave

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I donā€™t know if this helps but I think we all would agree this hold is not on the dealerships. They would love to complete the contract on your lease or purchase to get their money. With that being said. I SERIOUSLY recommend anyone that is wondering what is going on to reach out to your GM of your dealership. I actually have a dealership I trust locally. Almost an oxymoron saying that. Lol I asked him WTF is going on Thursday the 10th. I received a call back today.
From what he has gathered by his Ford contact that the vehicles are being held for either of the 2 reasons and possibly both. CHIP installs or recall repairs. I am actually shocked about this. What he also revealed to me was more upsetting or shocking. My vehicle was 11 miles from my house in Buffalo, NY and now has been shipped to NJ to get the necessary chips or recall resolution to be shipped back to my dealership near Buffalo. How and whoā€™s doing these repairs is a head scratcher. He couldnā€™t answer.
Full disclosure. I stopped buying American vehicles over 20 years ago. I grew up in a FORD family and the wife and I weā€™re in need of a new vehicle. She and I both loved the Bronco sport but she was almost sold on a Toyota. When weighing out the plus and minus of both vehicles we factored in that Ford actually stepped up during the pandemic with out being asked like Chevy and Toyota an other manufacturers. Crazy how people make decisions! I just have to say that I might being regretting my decision. I truly hope I am wrong.
Enclosing on my long post. I have to say the negligence of Fords transparency is disgusting. I donā€™t care if any other manufacturer is having the same issue. Are they? Fords customer service will not tell me anything. I love when I hear people saying they emailed the CEO of Ford. I hope he realizes that people are patient we just want honesty as it goes a long way.
My last wordsā€¦ I am waiting for my wife to tell me she is done over the bullshit and time to give our hard earned money back to the Toyota emperor. Time will tell and I hope I am a new proud owner of our special order BS before this month turns to December. Good luck everyone!
When did you order your Bronco Sport?

BroncoDave

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered on 6/2/22
Built 9/22
Shipped on 9/26
Currently in Ford purgatory in NJ.
Sorry that this is going on. I guess my 2023 that I ordered on Sept. 1st will be hung up for months after supposedly being built on December 12th.

PaulOinMA

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BS, '22 FE, '04 Audi TT, '66 Austin Moke
Mine us following the same timeliness as yours. Mine got out of the rail yard and went across town to a car hauler. It's been there since last week. I think the thing that stings the most is that the car hauler is only 11 miles from the dealership! But I'm still quoted December 26th ...
I posted on 11/7 that the same happens to my dealer here in MA. A customer's Mustang GT was at the nearby rail yard for 2 months. They can't go to the rail yard and pick up vehicles. Rail yard is in Ayer, MA 11 miles from my dealership in Acton, MA.

Ryan51173

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford
I have a delivery date of 11/20 per Ford. I will not hold my breath. I seen somewhere where they have dumped their CHIP stock into the EVā€™s. Have no clue how true that is. I will just say what I said before. I was told 4-6 months. 12/2 is 6 months. Positive Vibes!!

aianiro

Big Bend
First Name
Amelia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I received the email from Ford yesterday pushing me back to 12/5-12/11. I know it could be worse but also not getting excited. Itā€™s my third push back

Also today marks one month my car has been sitting at the cargo lot in Wilmington, delaware

Last edited:

Annieann

Outer Banks
First Name
Vicki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Mine has been at United Road in Memphis since Oct. 18th on hold but today the
status changed to cancelled. I don't know if that is good or bad. Last delivery date
I was given was 11/22-11/28.

rotorblond

Outer Banks
First Name
Lori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
status changed to cancelled. I don't know if that is good or bad. Last delivery date
Oooh. Keep us posted. Maybe things will shift for the rest of us.

FOBGoblin

Outer Banks
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Just curious, are you getting it delivered to Memphis or is it just a hold over spot for you?

rotorblond

Outer Banks
First Name
Lori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
BS update. Mine has moved from an Atlanta rail yard to Darlington speedway in SC. Still showing 12/20-12/26 delivery. There is a new dealer app that shows GPS location, tire pressure etc. (similar to ford pass) I had to go over my salesmanā€™s head to get the info.
Sponsored