TheMalamute

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GMC Canyon
also badlands + badlands package gives you body colored door handles. which me personally would rather have black ones :/
Why do you prefer black handles? For aesthetics?
Sponsored

CJKnew

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 135i
Any idea on how long it takes for the factory to ship the vehicle to the dealership? I'm trying to figure out how much time to add from the production date to when it will get to the dealer.

Cyclone Cowboy

Badlands
First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Any idea on how long it takes for the factory to ship the vehicle to the dealership? I'm trying to figure out how much time to add from the production date to when it will get to the dealer.
I've heard 20-30 days depending on where you live, but I have not seen that time confirmed. Being in Tucson, I would suspect the train from Hermosillo goes though either Tucson, El Paso or Tijuana, so sooner than later. Then again, the "production date" is likely an estimate. If the Nation shuts "completely" down as has been proposed after January 20th for 30 days, it's anyone's guess.

Last edited:

Tdubz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
It’s nice to hear the quality felt good. The escape felt really cheap, but I had heard they were going to try and improve the materials on the sport. Sounds like they did.

OP
OP
Elboy

Elboy

Badlands
First Name
Elden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
the dealer i visited (southern California) said they were receiving a BS Badlands that is still in production, but expected to come late december. so somewhere a little less than 1 month.

OP
OP
Elboy

Elboy

Badlands
First Name
Elden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
It’s nice to hear the quality felt good. The escape felt really cheap, but I had heard they were going to try and improve the materials on the sport. Sounds like they did.
yes interior felt pretty solid. my current forester has volume knobs that will turn so easy and even tho it’s a small detail, it ends up reflecting the quality of the rest of the interior. i also like the thickness and material of the steering wheel.

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
@Elboy did you feel like you had a lot more room than your Forester? If we like the FE Sport we'll be trading her 2018XT.

OP
OP
Elboy

Elboy

Badlands
First Name
Elden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
@Elboy did you feel like you had a lot more room than your Forester? If we like the FE Sport we'll be trading her 2018XT.
my 2010 forester already has good amount of headroom and i usually notice if a new car has less. i didn’t really notice any difference text driving the BS BB. i’m 6’0

travelgirl999

Big Bend
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer XLT
Thanks for this! I ordered the Big Bend in Cactus Gray and this is really the first time I've seen the specific one I've ordered. I wish I had known that the model I chose came with the same color roof. I would have paid extra to get the black roof.

Bronco1951

Badlands
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 butt ugly Escape SEL awd/ 2021 Bronco 4dr Badland (not Sport)
I have a 2017 Escape with the 2.0L eco-boost. It has more than adequate performance. I am constantly spinning the tires from a stop light or pulling out of the neighborhood. The 2.3L eco-boost in a Bronco Sport would be major overkill, unless you like drag racing your cars/trucks.

motman243

Badlands
First Name
t
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Yeah I'm not sure why everyone is complaining about engine size, especially the 2.0.. Like what? My F150 3.5 ecoboost is hardly even noticeable with 3000 lbs of dirt in the back. 2.0 for an SUV is plenty.

dreamwrx

Badlands
First Name
Huy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 WRX
I'm currently driving my MIL's 2017 RAV4 2.0 FWD and it feels peppy as heck with 149hp. I have no problem passing people on the Hwy...
Sponsored