frk

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Took a very quick test drive of a BS-OB the other day, first time seeing a BS in person up close, so here's a few thoughts. The 1.5 seemed to have enough power for me for regular daily use. The autostop/start was much less jarring than in my current Subaru Forester; it really didn't bother me. If I bought one I'd probably remove the right side back headrest since it obstructed the view through that back corner window and I rarely have backseat passengers. As far as looks go the back end seems a little short & stubby, out of balance with the big front hood area. I'm still interested overall.

Nighthawk

First Edition
First Name
Israel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.nighthawkboots.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevy impala
My Bronco will be sitting at the dealership for probably another month and one half. That’s if I’m lucky to get outta here by then. It may be longer. So, my saleswoman said that no one will be able to drive it especially since it’s essentially paid for by me. I still have to sign the papers here in the next day or two, but it was an FE that I ordered when the reservations first opened.
btw, I’m working in another country which I can’t leave until they get rid of the lockdown so my replacement can come in. That’s why I’m not driving the BS right now. Lol
Sponsored