J.Wal

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I have used forscan before…. But having a hard time locating the bronco sport spreadsheet. Anyone have a link?

Osmo66

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I'm curious the module difference between a 360 and 360+, exploring the possibilities of an upgrade.
I've seen something similar on the Ford Escape forums Here and Here for example. There are other similar topics there as well. I'm also not too sure if it's just a software thing or if you would have to upgrade a hardware module and/or the steering wheel buttons!

MHUNTOON

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
The one feature I'd most like from the Badlands models that my (hopefully) soon-to-be-built Outer Banks won't have is the front camera. I understand the point of it is for rock crawling, which I won't be doing, but I do have 3 dogs who love to great me when I come home. One is very small and my wife often freaks out and insists on getting out of the car to grab her before pulling into the garage. I know it sounds stupid, but having that front camera would be great for that (and for parking, obviously). Would I be able to purchase a small front camera and use ForScan to enable viewing on the screen? I know other people have found ways to add cameras and I can add one with a viewer on my iPhone or secondary monitor, but if I could make it seamless (and easier), that would be great.

Also, is anyone compiling a list of what can be added to each model trim by editing the software? If I have the Outer Banks with 360+, is there anything else I can add just by playing around with this? Thanks.

Carolo

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands
While traveling home to southern Kalifornia from Carlsbad, New Mexico, I got an engine trouble light while going through Flagstaff, Arizona. Stopped to check, but found no cause (even checked oil level), but did not have my Forscan OBD. Finished my trip (weekend, no Ford shops open), light stayed on. Waited 2 days, (too tired to do anything) then connected Forscan. Light still on, Forscan connected to all modules and light went out during process, but did not report any problems. Light has remained off. Will Forscan reset a trouble light without showing cause?

FordGuy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Does anyone know if the Forscan or Forscan Lite will show the Bronco sport's transmission fluid temperature?

CyberSparky

Outer Banks
First Name
Delone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport, 1995 Ford Bronco, 1981 Ford Bro
Anyone know if you can enable tow/haul mode with forscan? I’m at the dealer and had a hitch installed and they are researching how to enable it with no luck atm. If so can you post what code they are looking for to enable?
I looked on the Ford website for instructions with towing and it shows the Big Bend and Outer Banks have tow/haul mode with the factory installed hitch if ordered with it. So one would think you can enable fairly easy.

thesavo

Outer Banks
First Name
savo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Edge SEL, 2014 Patriot, 2021 Bronco Sport OB
Last edited:

tburner

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
If memory serves, the last time I was in FORScan I saw settings for tow mode (I think) in the body control module. I haven't tried enabling or disabling it, though, so I'm not sure if only those settings need to be altered or if there are settings in other modules.

thesavo

Outer Banks
First Name
savo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Edge SEL, 2014 Patriot, 2021 Bronco Sport OB